IMG_8332.jpeg

IMG_8333.jpeg

Fly safe
2022-3-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That's a very neatly organized storage arrangement you have there. :-) I don't have much to show as I only have the Pocket 2 (Creator Combo version) and some additional accessories for it. Haven't got any specific storage solution for it, I have a single bag where I store most of my audio-video stuff. For the Pocket 2 itself, I have mostly kept it in it's supplied hard case when not in use.

I am certain others will have something more worth showing. :-)
2022-3-16
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1166483 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

HGDC84 Posted at 3-16 12:07
That's a very neatly organized storage arrangement you have there. :-) I don't have much to show as I only have the Pocket 2 (Creator Combo version) and dome additional accessories for it. Haven't got any specific storage solution for it, I have a single bag where I store most of my audio-video stuff. For the Pocket 2 itself, I have mostly kept it in it's supplied hard case when not in use.

I am certain others will have something more worth showing. :-)

So what let it see and show the rest
2022-3-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Teufeli Posted at 3-16 12:09
So what let it see and show the rest

Okay, I will take a picture of my setup in the near future and show it to you here when I'm done. :-)

You wish to see my Pocket 2-specific stuff only or will I include stuff that I mostly use with the Pocket 2 but which can be used elsewhere too?
2022-3-16
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

HGDC84 Posted at 3-16 12:11
Okay, I will take a picture of my setup in the near future and show it to you here when I'm done. :-)

You wish to see my Pocket 2-specific stuff only or will I include stuff that I mostly use with the Pocket 2 but which can be used elsewhere too?

I'm looking forward to it
2022-3-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You win the bragging rights  
2022-3-16
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Blériot53 Posted at 3-16 12:15
You win the bragging rights

2022-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely organized.    All my drones (except for the 3 that were recently stolen during a break-in) are stored in locked hard cases from either GPC or Nanuk.  
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Teufeli. Good day and thank you for sharing how your organize your DJI Fleet. Amazing collection and thank you for your support.
2022-3-16
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-16 13:19
Nicely organized.    All my drones (except for the 3 that were recently stolen during a break-in) are stored in locked hard cases from either GPC or Nanuk.

Hello @DowntownRDB I have also for every drone a case. WTF how did this happen? I hate it when people do this to other people. Hopefully the M3 has an insurance and you get a replacement.
2022-3-16
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 20:05
Hello there Teufeli. Good day and thank you for sharing how your organize your DJI Fleet. Amazing collection and thank you for your support.

Hello Stephan
Thank you for your comment. Well it's all DJI's fault. If the products would't be that good I would not have so many of them.
2022-3-16
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

My cases that I have

2022-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Teufeli Posted at 3-16 23:07
Hello @DowntownRDB I have also for every drone a case. WTF how did this happen? I hate it when people do this to other people. Hopefully the M3 has an insurance and you get a replacement.

I was holding off on buying the M3 until they got the GPS latency issue solved.  So I replaced the stolen drones with a Skydio 2+ and an Air 2S.  Will be ordering the M3 very soon.  
2022-3-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Teufeli Posted at 3-16 12:14
I'm looking forward to it

DJI Pocket 2 stuff.jpg
As I promised earlier on, I took a picture of my stuff related to DJI and Pocket 2. Not much to see here, but shows what I have as of now. Also, a couple of items that are not officially DJI branded and can be used with other brands too, but which I mostly use with the Pocket 2.

So here is:
-The Pocket 2 Creator Combo: the camera, the joystick, storage case with the DJI's own tripod, smartphone connectors and the wide-angle lens; the wireless mic and deadcat, the Do-It-All Handle and the USB-C Y-cable.
-The official DJI Phone clip.
-The official DJI Pocket to action-cam adapter.
-PolarPro filter set six-pack with 5 ND filters, a polarizer and a cleaning cloth.
-Rode SmartLav+ lavalier microphone for using with the wireless mic unit.
-Anker PowerCore 20,000 mAh power bank for backup power and doing long timelapses.
-A small Hama brand tripod.
-A generic headband for action cams.
I also have some bigger tripods and other action cam mounts, but not included in the picture.

So not a big collection as of now, but some kind of a start.

2022-3-17
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

HGDC84 Posted at 3-17 09:07
[view_image]
As I promesd earler on, I took a picture of my stuff related to DJI and Pocket 2. Not much to see here, but shows what I have as of now. Also, a couple of items that are not officially DJI branded and can be used with other brands too, but which I mostly use with the Pocket 2.

Nice layout. Looks good
2022-3-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Teufeli Posted at 3-17 10:46
Nice layout. Looks good

Thanks, but certainly pales in comparison when compared to yours
2022-3-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You are very well organised.   
2022-3-18
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 3-18 00:52
You are very well organised.

Thank you Sir.This is the way
2022-3-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Teufeli Posted at 3-18 00:59
Thank you Sir.This is the way

You're very welcome. .  

2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Teufeli Posted at 3-16 23:09
Hello Stephan
Thank you for your comment. Well it's all DJI's fault. If the products would't be that good I would not have so many of them.

Hi there Teufeli. You are very much welcome and thank you for these positive feedback for DJI. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day. .
2022-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules