Go 4 App Will Not open
4125 9 2022-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Somme44
lvl.1

France

I have not used my drone (Phanthom 4 Pro) for some time. When I went to use it this week the Go 4 app would not open. I checked for updatesm did not see any so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the latest version from the DJI site. I stll  had the same problem, all I get is the splash screen with the man and the horse and it will go no further. I repeated this a number of times. The was on an IPAD Mini 4. I then tried installing it on an iphone 12 and on an ipad 2 with exactly the same ressults. The ios software version on all of the devices is 15.3.1. .I woud appreciate any assistance given.

2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Somme44. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-3-16
Use props
Somme44
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 21:13
Hello there Somme44. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app on all of the devices listed in my previous post. The result is exactly the same, the app does not open.

I have also now tried a different device an iPhone 7 Plus with the same result.

I would appreciate your assistance in solving this issue,
2022-3-17
Use props
fansa679eebd
New

United Kingdom

I’m having exactly the same problem. IPhone 8 and Mavic Pro
2022-3-17
Use props
Dropi
New
Flight distance : 142106 ft
Germany

I have also the same problem. After Deinstallation, newstart the iPhone or iPad and Installation the App works fine. But if i close the App and Start the app  again,  i have the same problems again.
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPad  pro. How long dose it takes, to solve this issue?
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dropi Posted at 3-17 11:46
I have also the same problem. After Deinstallation, newstart the iPhone or iPad and Installation the App works fine. But if i close the App and Start the app  again,  i have the same problems again.
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPad  pro. How long dose it takes, to solve this issue?

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We recommend you to use devices under the compatibility list that pass our tests and evaluations for compatibility to obtain a better operating experience. Besides, the iPad pro is not compatible with DJI GO 4. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/id/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Somme44 Posted at 3-17 02:51
Thank you for your reply. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app on all of the devices listed in my previous post. The result is exactly the same, the app does not open.

I have also now tried a different device an iPhone 7 Plus with the same result.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we double confirm if the iOS version you installed is the official OS or the beta version? If it is convenient, please help to provide a screen recording of the issue, and export the app log via iTunes for us to investigate further about this. We will try our best to help this out.
2022-3-18
Use props
Somme44
lvl.1

France

DJI Thor Posted at 3-18 00:17
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we double confirm if the iOS version you installed is the official OS or the beta version? If it is convenient, please help to provide a screen recording of the issue, and export the app log via iTunes for us to investigate further about this. We will try our best to help this out.

Hi

I can confirm that the iOS update was the official version not a beta version. Surely a picture of the splash screen with the man and the horse is not going to help. As to the app log, I haven't a clue how to do that but I would have thought that you would need the app to open before that could be done? The app does not open.
Here is a suggestion for you I am sure that someone there has an IOS device running Software version 15.3.1? then get them to download the DJI Go 4 app and see what happens. Please let us know the result
Thank you
2022-3-18
Use props
Somme44
lvl.1

France

Somme44 Posted at 3-18 01:40
Hi

I can confirm that the iOS update was the official version not a beta version. Surely a picture of the splash screen with the man and the horse is not going to help. As to the app log, I haven't a clue how to do that but I would have thought that you would need the app to open before that could be done? The app does not open.

Is it possible to get a reply to this issue from DJI or a moderator please.
2022-3-19
Use props
Somme44
lvl.1

France

Somme44 Posted at 3-19 15:06
Is it possible to get a reply to this issue from DJI or a moderator please.

Have now loaded the Go4 app onto an older iPhone (5S) which is running IOS 12.1. This works fine so it looks obvious that the problem lays with a clash between the app and iOS 15.3.1. Have your engineers managed to work that out yet. However I cannot use this phone to fly the drone as the screen is too small and also the battery life is too short. Looking forward to an answer  please
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules