Focus Motor Control via App
1901 4 2022-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Comeaux
lvl.1
United States

When will focus motor control via app functionalitiy be added? Ive seen "it will come in a firmware update" since 2019.
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. May we know you mean the function of controlling the Focus Motor using the Ronin App? If yes, please update the app to the newest version. We have added it before.

2022-3-17
Use props
David Comeaux
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-17 02:57
Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. May we know you mean the function of controlling the Focus Motor using the Ronin App? If yes, please update the app to the newest version. We have added it before.

As far as I can tell, the support for focus motor control is only for the Ronin-SC, not the Ronin S.

App version: 1.4.11
Ronin S Firmware: 2.4.1.30
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

David Comeaux Posted at 3-17 12:33
As far as I can tell, the support for focus motor control is only for the Ronin-SC, not the Ronin S.

App version: 1.4.11

Sorry for any confusion. If you're using Ronin S. This function is still not supported. We have forwarded your feedback to our engineer. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-18
Use props
jjdualan
lvl.1

United States

Hi, where in the Ronin app are you able to control the focus motor? I have a Ronin SC but don't see the option anywhere in the app.
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules