Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 08:43
Would be fun if dji will brick your drones cause usa supporting war motto)))

Is that what putin told you haha. Now go away even here you can see you have zero support. Everyone hates Russians.. go away…
2022-3-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Even you own cosmonauts are pro Ukraine

Russian cosmonauts wear yellow and blue

https://news.sky.com/video/share-12570051
2022-3-19
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it's a bit harsh to "Hate" Russians, its Putin, his regime and his politician's that need that word applied to them. The Russian people are suppressed from free expression, freedom of choice. The ruling elite are scarred of losing their positions and lifestyle.

The Russian people are not free, one day they may become free, they will then know how controlled they have been by the rich thugs that are ruling them.

The war against Ukraine is brutal, Ukraine doesn't want to be ruled by Putin puppets. They want democracy, a rite to choose their own destiny.
2022-3-19
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 3-19 08:46
You are imprinted on so badly by the regime that you do not know what's right and what's wrong, if you think the Chinese are your friends, you're sadly mistaken, perhaps the Chinese president is "friends" with Prutrid (nice name btw lol) but that's only for their gain, its political end of!

Sadly due to Putrids mental ways, you're all blocked from seeing what is actually happening and why its happening, Putrid got scared and spat his dummy out.

Excellent words, Bashy.
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20525259 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Bashy Posted at 3-19 09:13
Even you own cosmonauts are pro Ukraine

Russian cosmonauts wear yellow and blue

Lol, it is only your yellow media writing this @@@t )) actually it usual uniform of soyuz station cosmonauts.

You should be very narrowminded to search ukranian stuff everywhere
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Just so everyone knows Zup2 has just been banned and is now trolling in fact been banned 10 times in 3 weeks , maybe he is a Russian or maybe not.

Thanks to wiki;
The ruble or rouble (/ˈruːbəl/; Russian: рубль, IPA: [rublʲ]) is the currency unit of a number of states in Eastern Europe closely associated with the economy of Russia.
2022-3-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 13:24
Just so everyone knows Zup2 has just been banned and is now trolling in fact been banned 10 times in 3 weeks , maybe he is a Russian or maybe not.

Thanks to wiki;

Why don't you just ignore him? Right now, YOU are the troll. Lead by example.
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-19 13:27
Why don't you just ignore him? Right now, YOU are the troll. Lead by example.

Well as you can see it was him who started his trolling once again. Believe me I have sent him PMs to stop this. But he said he was going to keep it up for as long as he wished. Maybe its time others took him down a peg or two. Ill take your advice, because you’ve also had to put up with him.
2022-3-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 13:31
Well as you can see it was him who started his trolling once again. Believe me I have sent him PMs to stop this. But he said he was going to keep it up for as long as he wished. Maybe its time others took him down a peg or two. Ill take your advice, because you’ve also had to put up with him.

First, he did not troll, YOU DID!!! Why don't you lead by example and STFU!!!
2022-3-19
Use props
jezz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422969 ft
United States

Yep - What Mobilehomer said.
2022-3-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 10:39
Lol, it is only your yellow media writing this @@@t )) actually it usual uniform of soyuz station cosmonauts.

You should be very narrowminded to search ukranian stuff everywhere

I have just google image searched and i cannot find any previous use of yellow, i can only find, blue, white, red/orange and guess what those colours are based on, yep, your flag ;)
2022-3-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Bashy Posted at 3-19 21:09
I have just google image searched and i cannot find any previous use of yellow, i can only find, blue, white, red/orange and guess what those colours are based on, yep, your flag ;)

Expedition 39 / 2014
The yellow color is related to the colors of the Bauman University from where its origin the cosmonauts. Oleg Artemyev was born in Latvia.
2022-3-19
Use props
RussianSpring2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20525259 ft
  • >>>
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-19 08:58
Is that what putin told you haha. Now go away even here you can see you have zero support. Everyone hates Russians.. go away…

what expect from narrominded british? Of course putin is guilty)

But hate of Russians called another words - racism and xenophobia. If you support it go on, i dont think it should be space on planet for those like you
2022-3-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

We must not persist in this way, unfortunately civilians have been victims for 8 years in this region, but the world seems to ignore it. The time of the pandemic has come to an end, it was necessary for the media business to find a new reality show to entertain the public and what better than to divide the world. Let the military do their job, if you really want to be useful and if you have the possibility, contact the UK & UA embassies of your country to register on the list of people who can welcome refugees. I think this is the best thing to do instead of wasting our time tearing ourselves apart on a forum dedicated to DJI products. It's time to close this thread, what do you think?
2022-3-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 23:44

But hate of Russians called another words - racism and xenophobia. If you support it go on, i dont think it should be space on planet for those like you

But you think its ok to slaughter 150 children. For that You are nothing but a pig.

Explain why you are not allowed listen to any other media except Russian
Explain why you Are not allowed protest
Explain why your own citizens are being arrested
Explain why you are bombing cities to the ground all over Ukraine
Explain why the rest of the world has abandoned your country
Explain why your dwarf putrid the dictator tried to change Russian constitution so he could stay in power for life.
Russians are a bunch of cowards bowing to a dwarf dictator.
Just like Germany 2nd world war their propaganda was the rest of the world was wrong. Look how that turned out.

Its hilarious just because 80,000 people turned out to listen to a dictator you think this justifies murdering innocent men women and children. How rich of you. A 3 day war is what putrid called it, he told his own troops Ukraine would welcome them. Nobody in Ukraine has welcomed them . He called the Jews of Ukraine Nazis how stupid and ironic is that. Ukraine removed his puppet government in 2014 because this was the will of the people and they and the rest of the world will remove Russia from Ukraine .
2022-3-20
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Russian citizens can save their country from ruin if enough of them have the courage to do so.  Else they will pay a heavy price for their inaction.  China is not capable of saving the Russian economy--and I don't believe they are willing to become the next global outcast.

Russian oligarchs that are losing their yachts, planes, property, bank accounts, status and ability to travel might also bring an end to this madness.  One has already placed a $1M bounty for Putin's arrest.  Hopefully Putin will soon be captured and tried for his crimes.
2022-3-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-19 23:29
[view_image]
Expedition 39 / 2014
The yellow color is related to the colors of the Bauman University from where its origin the cosmonauts. Oleg Artemyev was born in Latvia.

Thanks, none showed up for me
2022-3-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spazoo Posted at 3-20 06:53
The Russian citizens can save their country from ruin if enough of them have the courage to do so.  Else they will pay a heavy price for their inaction.  China is not capable of saving the Russian economy--and I don't believe they are willing to become the next global outcast.

Russian oligarchs that are losing their yachts, planes, property, bank accounts, status and ability to travel might also bring an end to this madness.  One has already placed a $1M bounty for Putin's arrest.  Hopefully Putin will soon be captured and tried for his crimes.

I wasnt aware of the bounty, thats good but its not happened as yet

From what i can make out, DJI are saying that the Aeroscope is experiencing issues in Ukraine due to power and internet outages, as said by DJI official on twitter
2022-3-20
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2749 ft
Poland

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 07:48
It is pictures drawing by western media. they got you. If you belive those fakes, you lost. While 8 years Ukranian army killed civilians and children. It is fasism against own people. Just some regions dont wanna live with it and rebel . Only regarding OSCE 13000 killed in Donbass for 8 years. What is it? The war in Ukraine started in 2014, but you just put your head into sand. Russia will solve it , dont worry)

You may google who is fighting in Ukraine - Right Sector, Battalion Azov. It is clearly written in Wikipedia as neo facism

Russian propaganda eagerly uses the narrative that the Azov battalion is made up of nationalists. Yes, it could have been so at the very beginning, which is why they sowed such fear among the Russian troops. Now it is an elite unit among which there are different people. Russia1, however, continues to tease people with the fact that there are Nazis there. But it is enough to look at Putin Jungearmia's militias like a Hitler Youth and tell me who is closer to the Nazi?
2022-3-22
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

But yes, we should end the thread of Russia's aggression against Ukraine. Focus on the main topic, on the changes that are given in the article to which I sent the link.

Enough of this mutual hatred. How is there supposed to be any peace if we can't get along in any way.
2022-3-22
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Bashy Posted at 3-20 07:35
I wasnt aware of the bounty, thats good but its not happened as yet

From what i can make out, DJI are saying that the Aeroscope is experiencing issues in Ukraine due to power and internet outages, as said by DJI official on twitter

Could You send as that info from DJi?
2022-3-22
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

There's already a killer squad on the way to Mr. Putin. Then that element is dead and the whole thing is done,
just as many ex-generals predict.

The Russian people themselves are friendly and always good.

Only a crazy dictator who is suffering from cancer himself has nothing to lose and he
would even accept a nuclear war, because he dies soon anyway.
And he doesn't care what happens after him.
2022-3-22
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

If You still don't belive how russia tracks drone operators
https://www.facebook.com/taras.troiak/posts/5315058891878431
https://www.facebook.com/taras.troiak/posts/5315058891878431
2022-3-24
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 494925 ft
United Kingdom

RussianSpring2 Posted at 3-19 05:03
Haha, internet fighters) While you drinking irish stuff and writing @@@ about Russia , our guys are making their job. And soon it will be done, and no ukraine anymore)

From what we hear, you're getting your asses beat and having your many corpses dumped in mass graves because Putler won't collect them...

You're ****ed, son - Ezekiel 39 (See you in The Golan Heights)

Slava Ukraini

2022-3-24
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

But hate of Russians called another words - racism and xenophobia. If you support it go on, i dont think it should be space on planet for those like you

I don't know what kind of Russian you are
Maybe you are also an intelligent and reasonable Russian who not ONLY
the Russian domestic propaganda but also sees the truth about the
alleged "special operator" on the Internet.

now very simple question:

how do you personally feel about the whole thing?
Are you a supporter of Putin or rather not?
I myself also have a lot of Russian friends who, of course, speak out against
Putin because they are smart and sensible.
2022-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Looks like the Red is hiding under the bed
2022-3-24
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

@hallmark07 I had to laugh heartily "the red one" I haven't heard that phrase for a very long time.
But that's right, that's what we talked about during the cold war, that the Reds are the communists.
I'm curious wa "the red" then answers my questions
2022-3-24
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1614416 ft
Russia

Dear friends, may be interesting to know some facts and find answers from video:

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/tFhbkMiNW-wGWw/English.mov
2022-3-25
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

fansa3ca2932 Posted at 3-25 01:09
Dear friends, may be interesting to know some facts and find answers from video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGBehe6o6zo

Of course.
Is this why those oppressed by Ukraine people in Odessa are building barricades and fortifying the city against a Russian landing?
Is that why Muriapol is 90% destroyed and people are forcibly transported by Ruthenian military to, among others, the island of Sacholin?
Is that why the Russians dropped a bomb on a theater where a thousand people were hiding?
Is this why your liberation army burns the bodies of its soldiers en masse or abandons them in the streets without burials and documents so that it is impossible to establish who they are?
Is that why Russian soldiers shoot civilians without warning?
Gorgeous wonderful Russia.
And is this why a 78-year-old grandma protesting in Moscow is arrested and bullied?
2022-3-25
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Russia

Sadly to know how many people trust and broadcast fakes about Russia.
2022-3-25
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

fansa3ca2932 Posted at 3-25 01:55
Sadly to know how many people trust and broadcast fakes about Russia.

So everything is fake? There is no war? There no childern killed? No buldings destroyed? Peopel welcom russian soldiers with bread and flowers?
2022-3-25
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Russia

There is a war, you right, as well as media "fake news war". To my regret, I see many victims of this info-war who truly beleive Russian solders could "shoot children and innocent people, destroy hospitals" and do other crazy things. Russian soldiers are dying saving Ukrainian people from Nazi regime.
2022-3-25
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

fansa3ca2932 Posted at 3-25 03:03
There is a war, you right, as well as media "fake news war". To my regret, I see many victims of this info-war who truly beleive Russian solders could "shoot children and innocent people, destroy hospitals" and do other crazy things. Russian soldiers are dying saving Ukrainian people from Nazi regime.

Do you really believe in your government's propaganda? Russian soldiers die while bringing freedom? And the broken Western journalists? And the anonymus attacks? Did you see photos of Muriapola razed to the ground? The Russian command is cremating its soldiers so as not to take the bodies to the country? Is this what a government that wants to restore peace is doing?
2022-3-25
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Destroyed Muiapol in humanitary mission:
https://www.facebook.com/100004925704924/videos/335940611916364
2022-3-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly you are so far out of reach what with Putins restrictions =in your country that you do not have a clue as yo what is actually going on, many hospitals ruined including paediatrics, mental institution,, also shelters where children were, it was spelt out on the ground ijn big letters that children were sheltering yet you guys still bombed it. Us a proxy server and get past Putins blocks and you will see what the rest of the world can see....
2022-3-25
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

@fansa3ca2932 what do you think of spreading Soviet propaganda here? If sensible people hadn't taken to the streets in Moscow back in 1991,
you wouldn't have had a DJI drone, you idiot!!!

Then be a friend of Putin and believe all the lies, thank God there is nothing more from the "West" anyway (no iPhones,
no processors and and and) to buy from you, except for something from your communist Chinese friends.
Then you have to work with your Russian dirt, so back to the stone age with you dirt communists.

If the man from Germany had been exterminated from 1938 to 1945 you communists root and branch !!.
It would just be a pity for the many intelligent and reasonable Russians who would then also die.
2022-3-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Putrid said he would liberate Ukraine . Do you not find it strange that no Ukrainians not a single one has embraced or thanked him for this. In fact they have killed 15,000 Russian soldiers trying to convince putrid to leave their country.
2022-3-25
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

It's amazing to see a bunch of clueless people turning into political and military experts, repeating the same stereotypes served by their country's media propaganda over and over without regarding any historic matters.
It's disappointing  to see people swallowing each bit of information classifying the other party as pure evil - and spreading it without any checking.
It's frightening to see civlians turning into haters of other civilians which don't have anything to do with the decisions of their political leaders.
It's embarrassing reading this thread.
I am ashamed of people I should call "my people".
Learn to differentiate between politicians and ordinary people, between facts and propaganda.
Learn to realize your role as puppets controlled by the strings of politics and government-paid media. If they tell you to hate someone, you instantly obey.
Learn that the answer to the question why Hitler succeeded in convincing almost a whole country's population of regarding war as a savior is people like YOU.
And till then, spare me your external induced and eagerly cultivated hate.
2022-3-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe its called free speech, just be thankful we didn't get on the topic of WW2 ;)
2022-3-26
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Bashy Posted at 3-26 02:18
I believe its called free speech, just be thankful we didn't get on the topic of WW2 ;)

Even free speech has some rules, just look it up in the laws of your country.
And there's a difference between free speech and free hate.

I already reminded of the reasons of WW2. If we don't start thinking again and stop listening to propaganda lies on both sides, we might quickly face the same situation again.
Nothing anyone should wish for.

2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules