6500 172 2022-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's why I have been mindful of what I say....
2022-3-26
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 494925 ft
United Kingdom

Landey Posted at 3-26 01:58
It's amazing to see a bunch of clueless people turning into political and military experts, repeating the same stereotypes served by their country's media propaganda over and over without regarding any historic matters.
It's disappointing  to see people swallowing each bit of information classifying the other party as pure evil - and spreading it without any checking.
It's frightening to see civlians turning into haters of other civilians which don't have anything to do with the decisions of their political leaders.

Foolish yet patronising person from Germany, you speak from your imaginary high horse; having clearly learned nothing from your past. There are a myriad of resources available to easily understand exactly what is going on (for those outside The Russian Federation).

It’s ok though, we can still be friends. I like you infinitely more than the French and their idiot appeaser Macron.

You don’t need to worry about what is to come, you cannot change it, it was decided long ago (and written, for those who have eyes to see).

In the end there is only one that anyone should be concerned about, The Holy One in Israel.

The individual solution to all of this (and indeed anything else) is to try to get right with The Son. I pray for both the Ukrainian people and the innocent Russians being manipulated by Gog - I hate no-one, but will speak firmly as I see fit.

2022-3-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-26 01:58
It's amazing to see a bunch of clueless people turning into political and military experts, repeating the same stereotypes served by their country's media propaganda over and over without regarding any historic matters.
It's disappointing  to see people swallowing each bit of information classifying the other party as pure evil - and spreading it without any checking.
It's frightening to see civlians turning into haters of other civilians which don't have anything to do with the decisions of their political leaders.

Would you deny people their opinion, wasn’t this what was at the heart of WW11. Do you think people should be put in a Box and told what they can say. The big difference now is we’re all aware of the propaganda and each of us has an opinion on what’s going on. You think by shutting people up in favour of political and military voices is what’s best for us. But look what happens when good people do nothing. 6 million Jewish people died, hopefully not in vain. But yes clueless I would definitely say this is more about you than others voicing their opinions. Just my opinion….
2022-3-26
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

VaporRyder Posted at 3-26 06:56
Foolish yet patronising person from Germany, you speak from your imaginary high horse; having clearly learned nothing from your past. There are a myriad of resources available to easily understand exactly what is going on (for those outside The Russian Federation).

It’s ok though, we can still be friends. I like you infinitely more than the French and their idiot appeaser Macron.

First, it's not my past. If you knew the last name of my grandparents, you'd get down on your knees and ask me to forgive you.
Second, I know the Bible. So of yourse I know of the king of the north and the king of the south manipulated by lucifer, and the prophecies postulating a conflict like this leading to Harmageddon, for the Son to rule at last and forever. And of course I also know about the 144000 chosen ones.

Looks like you missed the mark. ;)
2022-3-26
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-26 09:10
Would you deny people their opinion, wasn’t this what was at the heart of WW11. Do you think people should be put in a Box and told what they can say. The big difference now is we’re all aware of the propaganda and each of us has an opinion on what’s going on. You think by shutting people up in favour of political and military voices is what’s best for us. But look what happens when good people do nothing. 6 million Jewish people died, hopefully not in vain. But yes clueless I would definitely say this is more about you than others voicing their opinions. Just my opinion….

This is your mistake: "Do you think people should be put in a Box and told what they can say. The big difference now is we’re all aware of the propaganda and each of us has an opinion on what’s going on."

That opinion is grown in exactly that "box" you named, labelled with "propaganda".
Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th ... s_of_War_Propaganda
Now read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pr ... _Russian_Federation
It's much to read, but it's worth the effort.

Now look around you. You'll notice that EVERY means mentioned in that two texts are used on YOU, to form that "opinion".
Thus it wasn't you who developed your opinion - it got pressed into your head.
As a psychologist, I spent almost my whole life with studying the human mind, it's strength and weaknesses, differences of male and female perception and skills, means of internal and external manipulation. Thus I am a bit less susceptible to propaganda, I know if someone tries to manipulate my perception.
I know it's hard to realize you're getting manipulated, in fact it's one of the hardest facts to realize at all.
The links above might help you. Also I recommend reading "1984" by George Orwell while comparing the means described in that book with our present situation. You'll be shocked. ;)
2022-3-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-27 00:14
This is your mistake: "Do you think people should be put in a Box and told what they can say. The big difference now is we’re all aware of the propaganda and each of us has an opinion on what’s going on."

That opinion is grown in exactly that "box" you named, labelled with "propaganda".

I hope it didn’t cost too much for that education, because it sounds like it was wasted money.
2022-3-27
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-27 02:12
I hope it didn’t cost too much for that education, because it sounds like it was wasted money.

There's a well-known story:

After a strong tide, masses of fish got washed ashore. A little girl wanders back and forth, picking up fish and throwing them back into the water. A man watches her for a while, then says: "Hey girl, just stop it. You cannot save them all. You won't make a difference." The girl replies: "I'll make a great difference for the ones I saved."
So if you present yourself as unteachable, others may not.

You refuse to make yourself at home with the principles of propaganda. Because you fear you could learn something forcing you to rethink your position, to find out you got manipulated. YOU! Impossible! In fact, that's one of the greatest fears of mankind - accepting you had been wrong.
So we better start with something less difficult: Try to distinguish facts from hearsay. Don't take things for granted just because you're told so or it was "in the news".
"Millions of flies cannot be wrong." ;)
2022-3-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-27 02:37
There's a well-known story:

After a strong tide, masses of fish got washed ashore. A little girl wanders back and forth, picking up fish and throwing them back into the water. A man watches her for a while, then says: "Hey girl, just stop it. You cannot save them all. You won't make a difference." The girl replies: "I'll make a great difference for the ones I saved."

We don’t have Qanon in this part of the world. Find it easier to comment on what you know you saw.
2022-3-27
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Landey Posted at 3-26 23:52
First, it's not my past. If you knew the last name of my grandparents, you'd get down on your knees and ask me to forgive you.
Second, I know the Bible. So of yourse I know of the king of the north and the king of the south manipulated by lucifer, and the prophecies postulating a conflict like this leading to Harmageddon, for the Son to rule at last and forever. And of course I also know about the 144000 chosen ones.

If you mean what I think you mean then I do indeed sincerely apologise.

Your post annoyed me and I reacted poorly it seems.

Shabbat Shalom (for yesterday).

2022-3-27
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Landey Posted at 3-26 23:52

Just to be clear, I think that we are in (or fast approaching) Ezekiel 38-39 (summarised in 39:1-7). Not yet the battle at Har Megiddo.

Of course I could be wrong, as I am occasionally (), and as many people in the past have been - in citing it during significant events. The signs are looking very strong for me though, time will tell.
2022-3-27
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2749 ft
Poland

Landey Posted at 3-27 00:14
This is your mistake: "Do you think people should be put in a Box and told what they can say. The big difference now is we’re all aware of the propaganda and each of us has an opinion on what’s going on."

So what, those who believe in propaganda are right, because for them it is not propaganda but a source of information. We are right, we who have a different opinion because for us the latter believe in government propaganda and we believe in propaganda that is supposed to put us in a different position? If there is manipulation everywhere, because there is for sure, then how to explain destruction, death and war. I know, information warfare is also war, but when you hear that the Russians are on a peacekeeping mission and people greet them with flowers when, in fact, they are killing them en masse, shooting women, shooting children, even in the face. They starve people. Is it manipulation or is it a fact?
2022-3-27
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Vergiliusz Posted at 3-27 22:37
So what, those who believe in propaganda are right, because for them it is not propaganda but a source of information. We are right, we who have a different opinion because for us the latter believe in government propaganda and we believe in propaganda that is supposed to put us in a different position? If there is manipulation everywhere, because there is for sure, then how to explain destruction, death and war. I know, information warfare is also war, but when you hear that the Russians are on a peacekeeping mission and people greet them with flowers when, in fact, they are killing them en masse, shooting women, shooting children, even in the face. They starve people. Is it manipulation or is it a fact?

You answer that yourself: How do you KNOW that all the cruelties you just listed perfectly according to the rules of propaganda (see my links further above) are true?
Were you there? Did you see it?
Just give me a simple answer: Yes or no?

If your answer is yes, you're eligible to spread such news. In that cause, I'll ask you to provide proof.
If your answer is no, you're likely to just propagate propaganda. In that case, you should stop that and delete your post contents.

We ALL should restrict our statements to facts. And facts are not what government-controlled media serve you in times of war.
Is it that hard to understand? Did you see me spreading rumours, in favor or against either parties? Of course not. Because I don't know the truth, so I am not qualified for taking a side.
All I ask you is to do the same.
2022-3-27
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Landey Posted at 3-27 23:15
You answer that yourself: How do you KNOW that all the cruelties you just listed perfectly according to the rules of propaganda (see my links further above) are true?

No, I wasn't there. So war reporters are dying too? Satellite images lie to show the enormity of the damage? Those who got out and told lie? A Ukrainian friend who is in contact with her sons are also lying? Or maybe she was lying about the fact that when her son was returning home from Kiev, instead of 1.30 hours he was returning 9 hours because the train was stopping before the fire? Or maybe she was lying that the second son in Lviv serves in territorial defense? Or maybe a friend of a colleague from work lied, who is in contact with him and sends photos from the phone from Ivanofrankovsk or from the column of cars of people who escaped? Of course, you can say that without eyewitnesses, this is television material against the material, but for God's sake. What would it be useful for Ukraine to slander Russia? I would like to remind you that Ukraine has weakened by giving up its nuclear power as a guarantee of security. Where are these guarantees now?
2022-3-27
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Vergiliusz Posted at 3-27 23:26
No, I wasn't there. So war reporters are dying too? Satellite images lie to show the enormity of the damage? Those who got out and told lie? A Ukrainian friend who is in contact with her sons are also lying? Or maybe she was lying about the fact that when her son was returning home from Kiev, instead of 1.30 hours he was returning 9 hours because the train was stopping before the fire? Or maybe she was lying that the second son in Lviv serves in territorial defense? Or maybe a friend of a colleague from work lied, who is in contact with him and sends photos from the phone from Ivanofrankovsk or from the column of cars of people who escaped? Of course, you can say that without eyewitnesses, this is television material against the material, but for God's sake. What would it be useful for Ukraine to slander Russia? I would like to remind you that Ukraine has weakened by giving up its nuclear power as a guarantee of security. Where are these guarantees now?

You weren't there. PERIOD.
You didn't see anything. PERIOD.
You didn't see who did the damage. PERIOD.
You have no proof at all, just "information" provided from one war party about the other. PERIOD.
You have no reliable source. PERIOD.
You have NO IDEA about what's really happening.
And still you start a thread with the title "DJI supports FSB", disguise it as a fact.
First sentence of the article you linked and abused as a fact: "According to the latest reports from Ukraine, ..."
End of discussion.
2022-3-28
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Landey Posted at 3-28 01:32
You weren't there. PERIOD.
You didn't see anything. PERIOD.
You didn't see who did the damage. PERIOD.

And whay are you defending Putin's regime? Nothing bad is happening in Ukraine, there is no damage, there is no death of people. After all, it's a peace pass. Or not, let's close our eyes to what is happening and think about the tip of our nose, because nothing is stolen from us in a warm house. After all, there are no conflicts in Palestine, there was no bombing in Aleppo, there was no 9/11 attack in NY. After all, none of us were probably there.
2022-3-28
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Vergiliusz Posted at 3-28 01:50
And whay are you defending Putin's regime? Nothing bad is happening in Ukraine, there is no damage, there is no death of people. After all, it's a peace pass. Or not, let's close our eyes to what is happening and think about the tip of our nose, because nothing is stolen from us in a warm house. After all, there are no conflicts in Palestine, there was no bombing in Aleppo, there was no 9/11 attack in NY. After all, none of us were probably there.

Show me where I defended Putin or his regime.
Show me where I said that there is no war in Ukraine.
Show me where I said there's no damage.
Show me where I said there's no deaths.

If you can't, say "Sorry, I had been lying."
And don't come up with excuses.

2022-3-28
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Landey Posted at 3-28 01:57
Show me where I defended Putin or his regime.
Show me where I said that there is no war in Ukraine.
Show me where I said there's no damage.

You say:
We ALL should restrict our statements to facts. And facts are not what government-controlled media serve you in times of war.
Is it that hard to understand? Did you see me spreading rumours, in favor or against either parties? Of course not. Because I don't know the truth, so I am not qualified for taking a side.
All I ask you is to do the same.

So what kind of evidence do you need if you say that if I haven't seen something, it doesn't have to be true.
In this case, the media is honking about the situation.
Do I judge ordinary Russians? No, because people are often manipulated, people in the interior of Russia are not interested in this topic.
If it weren't for politics, no one was waging wars, and at most one of them had been hit by one another in a bar or other place.
Personally, I think it's a drama for both sides. People who defend themselves and people who are manipulated and intimidated who are instilled in certain ideologies since childhood.
First of all, I try to understand the way of thinking of people from the East, because there is no need to hide it, it is different from the way of thinking of people in Western or Central Europe.
The attitude of some people even amazes me because before the war I watched a couple of young people traveling to the east, they visited a lot of republics that are part of the Russian federation and people there were / are incredibly hospitable, cheerful despite their difficult life and without a hint of hatred. This situation amazes me all the more, because something like this has happened in the 21st century.
2022-3-28
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Vergiliusz Posted at 3-28 02:29
You say:

I asked you not to come up with excuses, you still did.

So please show me the precise evidence confirming your allegations in post # 95.
Can do you that?
Answer "YES" (and provide the respective quotes) or "NO" (and say sorry for lying) - nothing else, no more excuses or distractions.
2022-3-28
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Landey Posted at 3-28 02:48
I asked you not to come up with excuses, you still did.

So please show me the precise evidence confirming your allegations in post # 95.

I understand what you are getting at.
I believe what I see on TV even though I was not an eyewitness. I believe what I see, but it doesn't have to be true.
Those on the other side also believe what they see, and for them it is true, although they have not seen it with their own eyes either.
By following this path, both sides can be manipulated and only believe what they see on TV.
But this psychologist's approach to the problem is nothing to discuss if I haven't seen it with my own eyes.
2022-3-28
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Things are really getting down to business here, both of you @Landy and @Vergiliusz.

We are Germans and Poles and we are FRIENDS !!! don't forget that

I won't write anything more about these idiots, the Belarusians and Russians,
it doesn't make any sense anyway, they've been so dumbed down by Russian propaganda
and ideology, there's nothing left to save.

They are just stupid, I mean about 25% of these crazy Russians, the other 75% of Russians
and Belarusians don't dare to open their mouths, but I don't think they have the same opinion as your dictators.
They were just so intimidated that they don't dare to resist.
2022-3-28
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1614416 ft
Russia

Pinarek Posted at 3-28 07:23
Things are really getting down to business here, both of you @Landy and @Vergiliusz.

We are Germans and Poles and we are FRIENDS !!! don't forget that

Calling nations the way you do "these idiots, the Belarusians and Russians" brings nationalist bug here.
2022-3-28
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

What do you want Russian @fansa3ca2932 ??
If you are, it seems, a Putin friend, you are also an idiot. Only an idiot can take such actions as Putin.
If you are still defending Putin's actions, you should be killed!!!
And I don't call ALL Russians and Belarusians idiots, only those who support their dictators,
there is a big difference.
You should understand that if you're smart enough, which I doubt.

2022-3-28
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Russia

Pinarek Posted at 3-28 12:43
If you are, it seems, a Putin friend, you are also an idiot. Only an idiot can take such actions as Putin.

Calling to kill people who live and think not as you do - is one step to enter nazi troops. At least the way you talk doesn't prove you right.
2022-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-27 23:15

Ok if your there and you see it your allowed say it, but the person you say it to is not allowed to say it even though he got it from the horses mouth.

So 6 million Jews didn’t die because the rest of the world only heard it from someone who was there and saw it.

So the reporter doing his job saw it writes about it photographs it, but because he didn’t see putin fire the bombs , nobody should believe him, its propaganda until he actually sees it from the cradle to the grave.

But you not offering any proof you are who you say you are, what you say is most likely propaganda.
2022-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansa3ca2932 Posted at 3-28 22:07
Calling to kill people who live and think not as you do - is one step to enter nazi troops. At least the way you talk doesn't prove you right.

Ok so Putrid did all of that, he is a Nazi troops…
2022-3-28
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Pinarek Posted at 3-28 12:43

To all readers: Closely read Pinareks insults, notice the pure hatred towards uninvolved people.
This is what propadanda makes humans do.
I am deeply ashamed and even frightened, because this is the behavior which paved the way to global war and annihilation some dark decades ago.
Something the Germans swore it would never ever happen again.

Do you wish to behave in a similar way?
I do not.

fansa: I cannot do more than report Pinarek (which I just did) and sincerely apologize for Pinareks ill-founded insults. I hope you can accept this.
2022-3-28
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-28 22:30
Ok if your there and you see it your allowed say it, but the person you say it to is not allowed to say it even though he got it from the horses mouth.

So 6 million Jews didn’t die because the rest of the world only heard it from someone who was there and saw it.

Could you please provide me a translation of your first sentence into English?
Maybe it's just my poor English skills, maybe the proof that you shouldn't write after having a healthy morning pint.
But to keep it simple: I just can't figure out what you tried to express.

2022-3-28
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Russia

Danke Landey )
2022-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-28 22:49
Could you please provide me a translation of your first sentence into English?
Maybe it's just my poor English skills, maybe the proof that you shouldn't write after having a healthy morning pint.
But to keep it simple: I just can't figure out what you tried to express.

To you we should all be ostriches or monkey hear no evil see no evil speak no evil. Your full of horse sh1t . And trying to stereotype me because of where I come from with your pint joke, is tantamount to me calling you Adolf …..
2022-3-28
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Dear people, please do not offend each other. The conversation started with the fact that I posted a post that Russia uses technology to track drone operators on the Ukrainian side. Let's stick to that.
I understand emotions and why the topic has turned to discussing propaganda and who is right, we base on what we see on TV.
For us it can be propaganda, for Russians it is propaganda.
The question of whoever deems right, we on the other side of this wall, on the basis of information, know or think we know how things are going. The Russians, convinced of the rightness of Putin's actions, believe that they are right because they believe what they see on TV.
To get to the bottom of the matter, you need to understand the mentality of both nations, it is no secret that Russians have a different mentality that we will not understand because it is a different approach to life and a different inculcation of thinking by the authorities.
Russians have been persuaded for years that Putin and the Orthodox Church guard and defend the Orthodox world against the corruption of the West. It is all the more strange that for some time Putin allowed the West to come to Russia. Greater openness to Western companies, openness to traveling to change attitudes and a certain freedom of speech. For many years, Russia was almost a European world. Unfortunately, in the last 10 years, everything has changed, the opposition has been liquidated, and the independent media are being persecuted. Putin is getting rich and building villas and so are the other oligarchs.
I do not know why, but Putin began to follow the ideology of Tsar Ivan the Terrible, for whom people did not count, what mattered was achieving the goal and conquering weaker regions. It was through this that the present republics were created. If Russia respected the independence of other small states, the conquest of Georgia would be unnecessary, the dependence of Azerbaijan, attempts on Moldova, which is divided by Russia and the unrecognized republic of Transnistria was created .
We will never reach an agreement, you can justify, you can explain to yourself that Putin's change will change the face of Russia, but someone else in his place. Borosucki, or whatever his name is, is also a KGB agent and is even worse in his steps than Putin.
Has Russia attacked Ukraine rightly? Not!!! Has she attacked? YES!! The vlogger recordings that are posted here to justify the attack are those of Putin's man, one of the biggest propagandists, and worst of all, people believe what he says. Is it because they have no alternative? Or maybe because they believe that Russia is a superpower. If there is no imperialist inclination in Russia, why are they openly talking about attacking Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. Why are they causing riots among the Estonian population?
2022-3-29
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

In one of the materials in the Western press, I found information (I will not cite it now, so it can be considered a rumor) that DJI did not do it on purpose, it created a tool for securing airports. DJI cannot turn off the service because Russia considered it to be taking a position in the war. However, it may not extend the aerospace license and the service will expire itself.
2022-3-29
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-28 23:14
To you we should all be ostriches or monkey hear no evil see no evil speak no evil. Your full of horse sh1t . And trying to stereotype me because of where I come from with your pint joke, is tantamount to me calling you Adolf …..

You keep on repeating the same mistake: You don't read attentively enough.
Restrict yourself on the things written, don't lose yourself in wild interpretations.

Where did it get you? Just insults and swear words left, no facts, no real arguments, a confession of failure.

I asked you for a translation into English. You answered with insults and swear words.
Did anyone understand your first sentence? I doubt.

Regarding stereotyping: Where is the reference to your origin? Show me (as usual, you can't).
But I will show you something, because I can: https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/fr%C3%BChschoppen
This is a dictionary for translators, also naming country-specific uses . Do you see any reference to your country of origin? In fact, it's the only translation of the German term "Frühschoppen". So what now,  hero of the quill?

I understand you didn't like the outcome of our previous clashes, I also understand that you urgently seek for a chance of revenge - that's just human nature. But where does it take you? To insults, swear words and paving the way to racism.
Is that the way a winner looks like, swearing with foam at the mouth?
You'd better watch your manners.
2022-3-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-29 03:34
You keep on repeating the same mistake: You don't read attentively enough.
Restrict yourself on the things written, don't lose yourself in wild interpretations.

Ok I have it now, first sh1t I wouldn’t call it a swear word, you said words, so obviously didn’t read correctly.

So you now want us to read and believe, but before you told us we could only see to believe, there is something really wrong with that. You need to make up tour mind. Are you confused because you’re certainly very confusing. I think it was you who tried to put people in a box stereotype type them. Its not lost on me the fact that you thought just because Im Irish I drink pints at 7.30am . That just makes a mockery of what you’re trying to say. So I replied in the manner that seems to suit you best.
2022-3-29
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Vergiliusz Posted at 3-29 01:34
Dear people, please do not offend each other. The conversation started with the fact that I posted a post that Russia uses technology to track drone operators on the Ukrainian side. Let's stick to that.
I understand emotions and why the topic has turned to discussing propaganda and who is right, we base on what we see on TV.
For us it can be propaganda, for Russians it is propaganda.

I read all of what you wrote, Vergiliusz, and I found some great thoughts.

The real reason why we cannot reach a kind of equilibrium is a term often used in a psychological setting: sociocultural background.
From the days of our childhood, we got told what's good and what's bad. Day after day, repeated in the newspapers, repeated on TV and radio. The principle of repetition proved to be working pretty well, in fact, it's still the principle of successful advertizing campaigns. I am a professional advertizing and formulation specialist trained in perception psychology, by the way. This might help to understand my point of view.
I remember my childhood. My father told me all Russians are evil, as soon as I was able to understand the first few words of German. Newspapers and other media "confirmed" that. I was told my grandma got raped by Russians, my uncle got ripped into pieces of flesh by a Russian hand grenade. All things like that confirmed by newspapers and other media. And that's what almost every German's childhood looks like.
In Russia, the evil has a different nationality, also in Poland, the Netherlands, UK, Ireland and of course USA. The one and only evil is Russian, German, Chinese, Catholic, etc. All "confirmed" by local newspapers and other media.
In short: We all get brainwashed up from our early childhood to infinity, you, me, everyone else.
Just because "good" always needs an antagonist, "bad". Good cannot exist if there's no evil, like summer cannot exist without winter. So we need an evil opponent if we wish to define ourselves as the good ones. Remember our childhood, watch the "information" flowing in times of war. Same, same. The good ones fight for a good cause, the evil ones for the evil. We're told that Russia is the evil. Russians are told we are the evil. Who's right? Both are and both aren't.
But are we the good ones? Just because we defined the other side as evil?
Remember the hand grenade that killed my uncle? The "Russian" hand grenade? He found a strange metal thing on the school yard. It exploded. Nobody saw that hunk of metal closely, except my uncle. Nobody saw if it was Russian, US, UK or German made. But as it killed a German child, it got immediately declared as a Russian one.
That's how propaganda works: You don't know, but you tell others you know. And those other tell others they know for sure.

And that's why I keep on asking everyone not to spread things "heard from a friend of a friend", evildoings of the other side narrated by the opponent.
Of couse each side defines their opponent as pure evil, this is mandatory in times of war. Of course it's always the other side "killing women and children", never our own side.
You'll never read that "we" accidentally hit a hospital. You'll always hear it was the enemy, on purpose, of course.
In times of war, the news tell us that Russia took the Crimea over and over, you'll never read Turkey did the same with northern Cyprus.
There's just one difference: If the other side takes something, it's a brutal invasion. If "our" side takes something, it's an act of mercy bringing freedom. See Iraque.
As the Russians fought in Afghanistan, we watched "Rambo III", telling us that the Russians are evil, the Taliban are the good ones.
As the US tried what the Russians didn't achieve, they suddenly told us it's the Taliban being evil.
Same story, again and again, the term "evil" used like a ping-pong ball.
That's why I don't believe everything I am told. And that's why I don't confirm everything I hear through the grapevine. And that's why I don't take sides and don't let anyone force me to take a side.
And that's why I ask you to keep politics away from this forum and concentrate on things we know for sure.

Looong talk. But I wished to give you a sound and detailled reply, Vergil(iusz).
2022-3-29
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-29 04:12
Ok I have it now, first sh1t I wouldn’t call it a swear word, you said words, so obviously didn’t read correctly.

So you now want us to read and believe, but before you told us we could only see to believe, there is something really wrong with that. You need to make up tour mind. Are you confused because you’re certainly very confusing. I think it was you who tried to put people in a box stereotype type them. Its not lost on me the fact that you thought just because Im Irish I drink pints at 7.30am . That just makes a mockery of what you’re trying to say. So I replied in the manner that seems to suit you best.

This will be a real short one:
2022-3-29
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Landey Posted at 3-29 04:15
I read all of what you wrote, Vergiliusz, and I found some great thoughts.

The real reason why we cannot reach a kind of equilibrium is a term often used in a psychological setting: sociocultural background.

I apologize to everyone for using a translator as you can probably see. It's easier for me when I write fast. My English is still lame though.
There was a row about the right and there were a few verbal skirmishes, although the link was about an article about Aerospace. We have completely departed from this topic, I am not ashamed that there are many people here from all over the world who condemn the war.
And now to the merits of the matter.
Let us consider for a moment how mutual aggression will pass, who caused the war and who is sitting safely looking at death.
Not ordinary Russians, much less Ukrainians. One man obsessed with a mania for greatness and power achieved over the corpses of even his own countrymen.
People are being killed cruelly in the cities of Ukraine, and the attackers are also dying. You can say: what are they doing this for? Often they have no choice, because behind the front lines there is allegedly a detachment of rebels and deserters. Defenders of Ukraine die, people in tanks die cruel death (they burn alive). Can we, boldly writing down our opinions, say that one or the other deserved it?
Therefore, I only care about understanding the attitude of the Russians, if there is a chance to open my eyes and stop it. If ordinary people don't do it, who?
Whether the Russians are not interested in it, whether they have access to alternative information, or whether they support them, are even enjoying the war. If they enjoy what it would give them because it will not improve their lives in any way. Are they happy because they have been led to believe so?
It does not mean that the Russians are bad, no one is bad by nature (maybe individual units, but not entire nations).
Some of the people here have as much faith in Putin as my fellow countrymen believe in the ruling party, there is no other alternative. They do not even want to know that someone may have a different opinion, so if the Russians are manipulated, it is not their conscious choice but the effect of what was instilled 24 hours a day for most of their lives.
2022-3-29
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Poland

Everyone has the right to have an opinion, but let's use the argument against the argument, and preferably let's go back to the topic of aeroscope.
We all have emotions and it's easy to be provoked.
I was also called by one user on a private message, only because I wanted to understand this and no other way of thinking.
2022-3-29
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

@Landy what are you imagining here? YOU are not a mod or admin here and YOU don't need to apologize for my words to the idiot stupid Russian and Putin war criminal loyalist @fansa3ca2932.
I could have written "this Russian shouldn't live much longer" instead of killing him!!! just like the other Russians who commit war crimes.

I damned war criminals, you will all still believe it, even if your dictator Putin declares the war criminals tribunal
in Den Hag "not responsible". You will all believe in it, then in a different way, promised in the name of free democracy!!!

@Landy, just a few posts but here playing the morale apostle who do you think you are?
Apparently you're too stupid to write me a German-speaking PM, so far I haven't gotten anything yet,
don't need to write any more either, I see now what a ****** you are.
2022-3-29
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Hey you Russian @fansa3ca2932

Request for better understanding:

Write here in no uncertain terms whether you support Putin's actions or really really reject them!!!
This is the only way we can see here whether YOU are a supporter of free democracy or whether you are one
who supports the dictator Putin, who, like A. Hitler, wants to found a new "Reich" just for Putin, a "Russian Reich".

If YOU speak out clearly AGAINST Putin, I take back all accusations and insults against you,
otherwise I will tighten my expressions against everyone who supports Putin !!!

So, it's your turn to come up with a meaningful and compelling answer.

If you don't, I'll know who you're leaning towards and you're still under attack.
2022-3-29
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

As far as the original start thread is concerned, I've just read that Mediamarkt and Saturn are removing all DJI drones from their range.

The reason given is that DJI supplies the Russian army with such drones and the
drone data is transmitted to the army.

Sure, the DJI denies what is natural for the Chinese to lie, as friends of Russia.

Link in German: Ukraine-Krieg: Media Markt & Saturn werfen DJI-Drohnen aus Sortiment

Of course I welcome this action !!!

2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules