DJI support FSB
6499 172 2022-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1614416 ft
Russia

Bashy, this doesn't "proof enough that NATO are NOT a threat to Russia". Conversely, the things you say points that only nuclear weapons are holding you a step away from trying to destroy our country in a military way, so far economically already started. I don't think you'd feel comfortable watching someone on your doorstep and knowing the only reason stopping him to kill you is that you have a same weapon and ready to protect yourself.
2022-3-31
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Bashy Posted at 3-31 08:35
Laney, youre so out of touch, i am just gonna answer one because 2 of you said the same and i was wrong so putting it right as i really cannot be bothered with your ignorance...

NATO didnt start anything, in Yugoslavia

See, Bashy - same as before: You got a lot to think about but decided to ignore the majority because you cannot cope with it. Let's face simple facts. Your quotes are brown italics.

This wasn't my topic. You just picked that because it's hard to prove the opposite. But we don't even need to do that. It's sufficient to know some background information.
Namely who is the main financier of election campaigns of a certain NATO member.
It's the arms and oil industry. Two industries highly dependent on "healthy" wars.
Interestingly, it's the same industries which highly profited from Yugoslavia and Iraque. And Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam, ...
Now connect the dots. If you dare. ;)

Sorry, i forgot about, Iraq, yes because the US thought Saddam had WMD's but Saddam also needed to be brought down anyway.  In a sense, the idea that there were WMD's was enough to jump in, Saddam was a mad ba....d much like Putin is now.
You did not forget. You wished to create a connection to Yugoslavia first, believing it's impossible to draw solid conclusions, then bring up Iraque in the aftermath for having a better start. My dear boy: Don't you have an idea about why I keep on telling you I am a perception psychologist? Because you can't play the same kindergarten games with me. But still you try, again and again. Did I tell you about the definition of insanity?  - Back to topic.

You said the US THOUGHT Iraque had weapons of mass destruction. So a THOUGHT is a valid cause for starting a war? Even after Saddam let international inspectors do their jobs, finding nothing? There had been the term "evidence" repeated over and over by the US. They NEVER provided any evidence. Like they never provided any evidence of Huawei spying (interestingly, the accusations started right after Huawei overtook Apple in sales figures). And we all know there was NO evidence, because there were NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraque.
Thus the US started a war without any reasons, except financial ones, paying back to the industries who facilitated their president's election.
Money makes the world go round, not humanity, which is considered as a hindrance.
Saddam, a "mad band*t" needed to be brought down? Can you tell us why? Of course you can't. Like every time I ask you to provide reasons for your hate-soaked statements.

... all the rest of ya jabber, i mean, you asked why did he only show up with 120k soilders, be cause Putin seriously underestimated the Ukrainian's, he thought they would welcome Russia in, ...
Are you serious? Ah, it's April fool's day today! - So that's a real good one!
Putins Russian friends in the Donbass region had been in war with Ukraine for many, many years. Now you tell me how an intelligent person like Putin could believe he'd be welcome in Ukraine? Be honest: You are giggling, too, right?

... you also said, How can you interprete "Ukraine remaining neutral" as "crawling to Putin"? because putin wants them to be russia ...
Yes, it's definitely April fool's day today.
Ukraine's income per person is far lower than Russia's, with a median income of 278 USD and a minimum of 60 USD. Per month, not per day. Now tell me why Russia should wish to worsen it's own financial position?

Why the hell are you defending this cr@p anyway, are you trying to hope we forget about what you guys did.
Who is "you guys"? If you wish to express that Germans of the previous millennium fought against Russians it should be a relief to see that today's Germans don't wish to fight Russians, are now advocating for peace. See your total loss of logic? Just running amok, desperately seeking for far-fetched arguments, making a fool out of you? Ah, it's April fool's day today.

thats the last im saying on this subject else i might get a ban as you both anger me so much, im on about just you 2 individuals, you have no place to lecture me!!
You're wrong. This IS the place to lecture you. If it wasn't it wouldn't make you foam with anger.
So let's see if you at least can keep a promise - keeping silent.

2022-4-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Landey Posted at 4-1 01:18
See, Bashy - same as before: You got a lot to think about but decided to ignore the majority because you cannot cope with it. Let's face simple facts. Your quotes are brown italics.

I was replying to both you and the Russian chap, HE mentioned yugoslavia, that's why I gave evidence that it was not NATO. and if I say I forgot, that's exactly what I mean, I forgot that we went in 1st well, the US did. So, you either take that at face value or stick it in you pipe and smoke it, I dont care either way, I'm out of this conversation.
2022-4-1
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Pinarek Posted at 3-31 09:50
Yes, my friend @Bashy, you speak my heart out.

YOU also have to be sharper in your rhetoric, like I do. Soche idiots, like the Russian

Your "friend" just deserted you, Pinarek. Your quotes are brown italics.

Yes, my friend @Bashy, you speak my heart out.
You call me and other "idiots" and "stupid", you spoke about your urge of killing people, you just spoke of "smashing the damned faces of such bastards", you used the term "rhetoric".
Sounds exactly like the "rethoric" of the dark times of the Third Reich. Inspired me choosing the color for your quotes.
So I wonder if you really should take the word "heart" into your mouth.

YOU also have to be sharper in your rhetoric, like I do.
Like you do? "Bashing faces", "killing people"? Maybe it's just me, but this doesn't sound too educated.

Soche idiots, like the Russian and he stupid German @Landy ...
Mentions/references only work if you are clever enough to spell a name correctly. Just to mention it.

only understand insults and violence, a normal discussion is hopeless with such idiots.
Again, you advocate violence for reaching your goals.
You're a Christian, aren't you? Read the Bible, Hosea 8:7: "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind." - Wer Wind sät, wird Sturm ernten.
Or Marcus 12:31: "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." - Liebe deinen Nächsten wie dich selbst. Keine anderen Gebote überwiegen diese.

They don't notice how stupid they are and think of the well-known saying: "try to make it clear to a stupid person that he is stupid".
To show a stupid person he is stupid, you need to be less stupid. Yes, really.
Read Proverbs 10:23: "It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom." - Des Toren Freude ist es, Böses zu tun, des Verständigen Freude, weise zu sein.
See? "mischief" - like reverting to swear words, bashing people's faces, wishing to kill people.
Now determine your own position.

If I could, I would have smashed the damned face of such bastards myself, unfortunately that's not possible because these idiots are are too far away.
Read 2 Mose 20:16: "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." - Du sollst nicht falsch Zeugnis reden wider deinen Nächsten.
You don't know where I am, you don't know if I am near or far from your place. So you told a lie.
But here's an offer: If you really like to meet me, you are welcome. Maybe we can take a nice walk in the woods, talk about this and that, maybe even become friends.
Just tell me just coarsely where you are, so I can estimate the distance for arranging a meeting.
How does that sound like?
2022-4-1
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Oh man @landy what are you for a German idiot and fullidiot at the same time?

Do you write novels here or are you a pastor? Sounds almost like a sermon in church.
Try not to rush about  @Bashy leaving me as a friend. Bashy is a good Brit!!! he understands us Germans,
even if he thinks we're arrogant, that's a matter of opinion.

Then keep preaching your nonsensical opinion here and make friends with the Russian @fansa3ca2932

Today I saw on German TV that the Ukrainian friends finally struck the Russians on Russian territory by
attacking and successfully destroying a tank farm. Yes, "like you to me, so I to you .. and that should
come from the Ukrainian side even more.

Don't our Ukrainian friends have long or medium-range missiles to destroy the filthy Kremel?

Damn, there must be something to do with our military help from all over Europe.
Then these Putin supporters will see what war looks like in Moscow.

And now spare yourself from quoting my sentences here, you only bore people here with your stupid chatter
and don't you realize that YOU are developing into a forum clown here.

My Irish friend @hallmark007 has you covered as well
replied.  
2022-4-1
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2749 ft
Poland

Ehhh people people people whether we like it or not, the war is on. There is also war in Europe because of the sanctions that hit not only Russia.
For me, Zelenski is a hero whether someone likes it or not. After 3 years of presidency, this man was burdened with a terrible burden on his shoulders, the burden of responsibility for the nation, honor and country. Does he use dirty propaganda? And why not? Although I do not see dirty propaganda here, and hard work to keep the morale of people and soldiers as high as possible. Zelenski talks to the soldiers, being equal to them, he meets without a 3-meter table and does not condemn people to disappear, as putin does. Zelenski visits Ukrainian and Russian soldiers because they are people, not animals or subspecies.
Hmm, I don't know where the belief that Ukraine has pitted millions of people against 120,000 Russian soldiers came from? Ukraine gathered 250,000 soldiers, and the target was to be 300,000.
Putin cremates his soldiers or leaves them to be slaughtered by homeless dogs. If there are no differences here, I do not know how to prove who is the leader of the nation and who is the tyrant.
The myth that the remaining nuclear warheads that Ukraine did not get rid of were to be buried around Chernobyl and the second power plant is nothing in the files of the X archive. If the Russians took over Chernobyl and were there for a few weeks, why did they not take the warheads away from it? Instead, they took equipment worth a total of around $ 28 million. Cars of the Chernobyl forest division (some Mitsubishi model) laboratory equipment and sensors?
You can hate Russian soldiers, they are all aggressors. But even among them there are soldiers who, after shooting at schools and hospitals, called home disgraced and wanted to commit suicide after what they were told to do. There are some colleagues who would be shot for rapes, but there are too few of them to stop the atrocities. I have NO proof of this because everything comes from the Western press, so PROPAGANDA.
Today I read an interesting article by a Russian about how Russian society is changing. We expect protests and a voice of indignation. Meanwhile, as it turns out, there has been a change in Russia, after years of, say, Europeanness, most Russians are returning to the standards of communism and the Cold War. Mother Russia is threatened by the evil of the West and it must be fought against. Strange rhetoric but clearly nurtured. It's not that I have something against loving the motherland, but it's so weird being pulled out when it's comfortable.
Coming back to the Russians, most of them do not want to be interested in the whole war, they do not want to know what the authorities are doing, and since it does, it is necessary.
Do the Russians have a hard time because there are sanctions? I doubt things can be more expensive but nothing is missing and we are fed with it fighting over sugar. After all, not one blogger uploaded photos when the store shelves are full to the brim. Higher prices, yes.
Logically, what are the sanctions for ordinary Russians? After all, there is no ban on importing goods from Serbia from China from other countries. Other countries do not have an order not to trade with Russia. The supply chain is still only more expensive and time consuming.
This war will harm Ukraine, harm third world countries. Russia and Ukraine are the granary and produce the most wheat, sunflower rape. Russia will manage and it will inflate prices for Yemen, Syria, Algeria and Africa in order to recoup potential losses from oil, gas or coal.

2022-4-1
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Dear Polish friend @Vergiliusz, you're right about everything you yell, I'm with you there too...
BUT it annoys me that there are people who support the filthy war criminal Putin,
like the Russian @ fansa3ca2932 does.

Don't you also notice that it doesn't help to talk normally with such animals (they aren't human like we are!!!).
Such elements must be verbally destroyed!!!

Ok, I don't feel like writing anything here anymore, it's useless anyway.

The other German who is also involved in the discussion here, this @Landy, he's not quite ticking either,
he's apparently a Goot-loving pastor, has no opinion of his own and always hangs the flag to the wind, a wryneck, as they say.

Ok, then a hopefully war-free weekend, I wish you and all democratic, free-living fellow citizens in Europe.
2022-4-1
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

May I ask you a question, приятель Pinarek?
What's a "Goot"?

As you mentioned that term combined with love ("Goot-loving") it needs to be something real nice and pleasurable.
And as I did not find the term in dictionaries, it seems to be a personal intimate secret you kept from us.
So please let us join your joy.
No pictures, please. ;)

2022-4-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do NOT entertain Laney anymore, he's a compulsive liar and spins stories when he is proven wrong! hes just not worth the words you type

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 850&pid=2709861
2022-4-2
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Landey Posted at 4-2 01:51
Darf ich Ihnen eine Frage stellen, приятель Pinarek?
Was ist ein "Goot"?

@Landy DU Vollidiot !!! sollte natürlich Gott heissen, war ein simpler Tippfehler,
an dem Du sau dummes Schwein, dich hochziehst !!
2022-4-2
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Bashy Posted at 4-2 06:31
Unterhalte Laney NICHT mehr, er ist ein zwanghafter Lügner und spinnt Geschichten, wenn sich herausstellt, dass er falsch liegt! er ist einfach nicht die Worte wert, die Sie eingeben

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=261850&pid=2709861
I deleted it, it was too hard, this insult from me. Belated apologies for this.
2022-4-2
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Pinarek Posted at 4-2 14:20
@Landy DU Vollidiot !!! sollte natürlich Gott heissen, war ein simpler Tippfehler,
an dem Du sau dummes Schwein, dich hochziehst !!

Ah, comrade Pinarek!
I guess you need to read the book "How to insult in a cool way, not making you look like you wish to make the other look like".

Let's count the anger indicators: three swear words ("Vollidiot" and "sau dummes" (we'll talk about that later) and "Schwein"). Plus five exclamation marks. Plus losing control over your mother language - now writing Swiss German. Looks like a huge amount of anger.

I like to add some useful information:
1) You should have used a different excuse: You should have said you meant "goat", not "Gott" (God). Because "goat-loving" indeed would be a nice insult, while "God-loving" isn't.
2) I stated you lost control over your mother language. Of course we'll talk about that in detail.
a) There needs to be a comma (,) after "Landy".
b) You typed "Landy" (common term for a Land Rover), while the correct spelling is "Landey".
c) In German, there's no blank ("space") leading (before) exclamation marks.
d) "sollte" is the first word of a new sentence, thus it needs to be uppercase.
e) The term "heissen" does NOT exist in Germany and Austria at all, it's used in Switzerland only - instant proof, official German spelling reference: https://www.duden.de/suchen/dudenonline/heissen - no hits.
f) "sau dummes" is wrong, correct term is "saudummes" - instant proof, official German spelling reference: https://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/saudumm
This kind of building wrong compound terms is casually called "Deppenleerzeichen" (fool's blank), just google it; it's regarded as one of the most serious and awkward spelling errors ever possible in German, thus quite often an indicator of low education.
g) Again, wrong blank leading the two exclamation marks at the end; this repetition shows it's no slip of the pen, just inability.

See the masses of errors, all of them being indicators of under-education?
Now reflect your use of terms like "Vollidiot" (complete idiot) and "sau dummes Schwein" (literally: pig-stupid pig, which already is a bit strange).

Someone who doesn't know how to even write my name, somone who isn't able to write simple German sentences without masses of errors, someone who even doesn't know he is using Swiss German calling me a "complete idiot" and "pig-stupid pig"?

You're a funny guy!
2022-4-3
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

hello my "friend" @Landey.
You are absolutely right about the last one:
I'm a REAL, always funny and cheerful guy!!!!

But you could have saved yourself everything else, like acting
like a German teacher and trying to teach me in some way.

I have already written more to you in a PM.

From now on I will no longer discuss politics here!
I realize it serves no purpose and brings it here in such a small way
Circle of interested parties anyway nothing.
I will soon give my opinion on this to the Bundestag of the
Federal Republic of Germany or to Anne Will or Maibrit Illner.
2022-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules