Broken SD card and Broken PCB with repaired drone.
849 6 2022-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bBrooks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802618 ft
United States

Hi, I just received my Phantom 4 Pro back from repair, and taped to the battery box was a plastic bag with a Broken SD card, and several pieces of random broken PCB board. Did the SD card have anything important on it? Has any one else had this?
2022-3-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Presumably, if the SD card is yours, it should have any photos or videos you have recorded on it. It is the  storage for the camera.
2022-3-17
Use props
bBrooks
lvl.1
United States

I took the SD card out before I sent in the drone, just thought it was kind of weird that they sent a random sd card and broken pieces of a computer. Thanks
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

bBrooks Posted at 3-17 18:35
I took the SD card out before I sent in the drone, just thought it was kind of weird that they sent a random sd card and broken pieces of a computer. Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Would you please provide us with the photos of the extra components and the SN of the drone you received? We will help you make a further confirmation.
2022-3-17
Use props
bBrooks
lvl.1
United States

2022-3-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

That SD card looks like the fixed card they used to fit inside the drone body. It was not normally accessible and could not be removed.
2022-3-18
Use props
bBrooks
lvl.1
United States

Oh, ok thanks, just thought it was kind of weird that they would just send back as a memento.
2022-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules