12Next >
18501 44 2022-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Genieus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468753 ft
Canada

Hey, I am trying my brand new Mini SE and everything is working perfectly so far but the Quickshots.
After I select the quickshot and tap the +, it counts back 3...2...1...then nothing.

Nothing happens at all!

Anyone knows how to fix that issue?
I tried all modes and signal is strong only thing I can think about is I am in an enhanced warning zone but when I had my regular mavic mini, the quickshots worked there but now I cannot compare as I dont have it anymore.
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Genieus. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know whether the drone is under normal mode when you're using quickshot function. Please confirm whether the SD card is installed in the drone. If it's convenient, please try to install the SD card and try again. Also please make sure the firmware and the app version are the newest versions.
2022-3-17
Use props
Genieus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468753 ft
Canada

Hi DJI Stephen & Thor.

Everything is correct in the drone with no errors.
This weekend I went outside the enhanced warning zone and the quickshots worked perfectly!

So if we can please remove this new restriction in enhanced warning zones would be great!

Thank you
2022-3-21
Use props
cansno
lvl.1
Canada

I have a mini2 and having trouble highlighting subject and no + sign. I read on an outdated forum to move in closer to subject. Haven't had chance to try it, but if this works, will subject stay highlighted when I move drone back out, say, 50 mtrs?
2022-4-1
Use props
Ashton Lavaring
New

Australia

cansno Posted at 4-1 15:10
I have a mini2 and having trouble highlighting subject and no + sign. I read on an outdated forum to move in closer to subject. Haven't had chance to try it, but if this works, will subject stay highlighted when I move drone back out, say, 50 mtrs?

Hey mate, I am having the same issue with my mini 2. The quickshot functions were working fine previously, once they updated the app that's when I started having issues. I keep trying to highlight subject and it won't work. It also asks me to hit "+" sign but there is no sign on the app.

I think they need to update and fix the app, hopefully this information helps.
2022-5-28
Use props
Jan.Bo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 636316 ft
Czechia

Ashton Lavaring Posted at 5-28 16:44
Hey mate, I am having the same issue with my mini 2. The quickshot functions were working fine previously, once they updated the app that's when I started having issues. I keep trying to highlight subject and it won't work. It also asks me to hit "+" sign but there is no sign on the app.

I think they need to update and fix the app, hopefully this information helps.

I have the same problem with the QUICKSHOT and MINI 2.
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_ldYc59pxtZYX
New

Slovakia

I have same problem. All of a sudden quick shots stop working.
It was working fine, but after update (when dji mini 3 was released) it is not working. Any update on this?
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_KRqfYeolQTus
New

Poland

Hello,

I ve got the same issue after update. Mini2 can't lock the target, even with drawing a square.. anybody knows when will fix come out?

2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_glqeDYMt4HEC
New
Germany

Same issue with my Mini Se. No + sign there to select an object. Not able to draw a square around the object.
Disappointing, since quickshots are essential.
2022-6-3
Use props
Jan.Bo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 636316 ft
Czechia

Jan.Bo Posted at 5-29 11:15
I have the same problem with the QUICKSHOT and MINI 2.

I tried this workaround - when opening Quickshots and if it doesn't work, it helps if you temporarily switch to another window or app on the phone (not DJI FLY shutting down!) and back and then the Quickshots work again. I have the newest version DJI FLY 1.6.4.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_glqeDYMt4HEC
New
Germany

I just rolled back to an earlier version of the DJI Fly App. Problem solved.
2022-6-3
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Indonesia

djiuser_glqeDYMt4HEC ,may you give a link to that version according as these DJI guys are only centered on earn money with DJI MINI pro 3 ?

2022-6-3
Use props
lordrone
New

Canada

djiuser_glqeDYMt4HEC Posted at 6-3 03:01

hi there! Can you please give me what version you have right now? Please and thanks!
2022-6-6
Use props
djiuser_kCLj6ycrTghd

Portugal

I'm having an identical problem, i cant lock on a target to use quickshots!!

I have a Mini SE with SD card using a Poco X3 phone, it happens either the drone being close or far from target. Any tips? is a fix comming soon?

Also, i have the latest versions of sotfware and firmware
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_JrabJmIt1PYy
New

Malaysia

I have the same problem. Since the last update I can't use any quickshots because you cannot select any object. Doesn't matter what you try.. Close, far.. Tried anything. This is bad since I can't use any of the quickshots anymore.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_2hG85pztjbhA
New
Flight distance : 192598 ft
Mexico

Jan.Bo Posted at 6-3 01:41
I tried this workaround - when opening Quickshots and if it doesn't work, it helps if you temporarily switch to another window or app on the phone (not DJI FLY shutting down!) and back and then the Quickshots work again. I have the newest version DJI FLY 1.6.4.

That worked, thanks... they should pay you for doing their jobs for them!
2022-6-8
Use props
Abe_flies
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265781 ft
United States

djiuser_glqeDYMt4HEC Posted at 6-3 03:01

What was latest version you found that works? I think problem came in with 1.6.x?
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_6368O72vNH4A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213117 ft
United Kingdom

Abe_flies Posted at 6-10 09:17
What was latest version you found that works? I think problem came in with 1.6.x?

Hi I have to agree it has occurred since 1.6.x for me also on mavic mini ans samsung s21. The going in and out of app work around works some times but that refused to work last night. I did the rocket but then no mater what I did could not get a dronie on same subject after the auto return. Not a Drone killer but damn annoying, please work on a fix for us dji
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_yCJUso2b20mX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13291 ft
United Kingdom

Ha! Just bought the SE, my first drone. And I ran straight into this problem on the latest firmware. Quick shots seem to work more or less on the first flight, but I haven't been able to select a target since, like all you other poor fellows. I thought it was the ND filter I was using in the bright light. I will give the 'swap to another app' trick a try. But a fix would be nice. Beginner pilots really need these auto routines.
2022-6-23
Use props
renes2
New

Austria

+1 have the same problem
2022-6-25
Use props
George Smith Becker
New

Chile

I'm having the same problem with quickshots, wont detect me or let me draw a box, hope they fix it soon
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_npiqfkBeh1kK
New

Costa Rica

George Smith Becker Posted at 6-25 18:37
I'm having the same problem with quickshots, wont detect me or let me draw a box, hope they fix it soon

I have the dame issue. Please fix!
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_RNkzmPGX5Uao
lvl.1

United States

Same issue for me. I bought the drone last week and haven't been able to record any quickshot since then. It's quite annoying to be honest
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_9MUUwumrhv39
New

Greece

Hello I have dji mini 2 and I have problem with quick shots ! I can not choose distance and height! Anyone knows something ?
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_mPOyWMksB0A1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64173 ft

South Africa

It is July 2022. V1.6.6 on samsung s10. Quickshot issues on mini 2 has not been fixed. I've tried everything that was advised in the forum only opening another app work but it's still annoying to do thar. DJI please fix the problem
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_AomMCO0LH3uz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_9MUUwumrhv39 Posted at 6-28 23:52
Hello I have dji mini 2 and I have problem with quick shots ! I can not choose distance and height! Anyone knows something ?

I have exactly the same problem. It was fine previously, stopped working now
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_2gj54MwNI27U
New

Netherlands

I'm. Having the same.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_2gj54MwNI27U
New

Netherlands

I'm having the same.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_IdzJ4mR5td5Y
New

Germany

djiuser_9MUUwumrhv39 Posted at 6-28 23:52
I have exactly the same problem. Please fix it !!
Android 12.
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_bV66RIU1AYaC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13264 ft
Romania

Jan.Bo Posted at 6-3 01:41

Good finding, congratulations! Works for me, too. But still annoying, obviously a bug that DJI must solve quickly.
2022-7-9
Use props
benzojones
lvl.1

United States

Same problem here -- Mini 2 -- been going on for a couple of months.  Sad.
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_yNUPLL0mkxgD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101483 ft
Greece

Same problem for me as well. Dji mini 2 quick shots don't work. I can t lock any object to start the quickshot.
2022-8-6
Use props
Cacco73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1847559 ft
Italy

Hello, today I’ve taken off with my mavic mini for the first time since I ‘ve installed the 1.7.0 on my iPhone 12. When I tap on the quickshot tab a message saying “quickshot not available due to low gps signal “ appears… but the mavic mini was linked to 13 satellites and I was on the beach, open air, with no buildings or vegetation near by. I’ve tried to restart the app and the drone itself but the same exact problem occur… anybody knows what is happening? Thanks
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_jnrk231iHzdz
New
Flight distance : 17067 ft

United States

Cacco73 Posted at 9-5 11:57
Hello, today I’ve taken off with my mavic mini for the first time since I ‘ve installed the 1.7.0 on my iPhone 12. When I tap on the quickshot tab a message saying “quickshot not available due to low gps signal “ appears… but the mavic mini was linked to 13 satellites and I was on the beach, open air, with no buildings or vegetation near by. I’ve tried to restart the app and the drone itself but the same exact problem occur… anybody knows what is happening? Thanks

Same here today. Trying to take some video of my house being built so I only have now in this stage to make it happen before they put the roof on. Disappointing as it won’t be as cool for the video I am making of the build.

Anyone have any idea how to get them working again. Had plenty of GPS signal and have taken many quick shots before in this location without issue.
2022-9-17
Use props
morticiaskeeper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23241 ft

United Kingdom

I too am having the low gps problem. I had 16 connections in an open field and half a mile out to sea. V1.7.4. Pixel 5 Android 13.
2022-9-19
Use props
boob4r4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82123 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Cacco73 Posted at 9-5 11:57

Same here, Quickshot mode disabled due to "weak GPS signal". This started happening like 2 months ago, before that I was always able to perform Quickshots since I am always flying in open space and mountains. Any solution yet?  
DJI fly version 1.7.4
Iphone 11
2022-9-28
Use props
gertl01
New
Austria

boob4r4 Posted at 9-28 11:06
Same here, Quickshot mode disabled due to "weak GPS signal". This started happening like 2 months ago, before that I was always able to perform Quickshots since I am always flying in open space and mountains. Any solution yet?  
DJI fly version 1.7.4
Iphone 11

after changing from CINE mode to NORMAL mode, i was able to use the Quickshotmode again.

--> BUG since V1.6 .x ??

V1.7.5
2022-10-2
Use props
boob4r4
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

gertl01 Posted at 10-2 04:23
after changing from CINE mode to NORMAL mode, i was able to use the Quickshotmode again.

--> BUG since V1.6 .x ??

That's helpful, thanks for sharing! I'll have to try that.
2022-10-3
Use props
boob4r4
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

gertl01 Posted at 10-2 04:23

--> BUG since V1.6 .x ??

it does a trick! thanks a lot
2022-10-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules