quickshot not working
18544 44 2022-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldeneyeonline
New
Flight distance : 6703 ft

Germany

Hi! Same Problem here, DJI App 1.7.5 on my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Android 12 with a Mavic Mini... Glad I'm not the only one. Unfortunately changing modes did not do the trick.
Tried restarting app, controller and Drone, then once or twice I got it to work and then it stopped working again.
Either it doesnt let me select Quickshot mode telling me GPS signal is too weak (although GPS says 20 sattelites and STRONG) or it lets me select the mode, but no (+) appear on screen and drawing a box doesn't do anything...

This needs to be fixed!!! :-(
Any word from DJI on this?

2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_jYZhcW73svWn
New
Portugal

Hey there! Lately I’m having some trouble with editing my quick shots. When I go to the gallery the videos are never in the quick shot mode (always original) and when I press to quick shot they always come with some problem like no music, same video length all in slow motion, the planet one instead of making the planet image comes with the drone taking all the pictures…. What am I doing wrong? Before everything worked perfectly! Thanks
2022-10-13
Use props
Flyingfox79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2166047 ft
United States

So  I updated yesterday to the new 1.8.0 update on my mavic mini , noticed on my tablet  that I lost my quick shots  al together . ? Any reason why it would drop the quick shots ?
2022-11-12
Use props
Tallguysd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145489 ft
United States

So my mini 2 running 1.9 software when trying to do quickshots gives me a max distance message.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_V2AoMi5VVTFq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167805 ft
United States

I am having the same problem DGI Mavic, mini quick shots has always worked fine now all the sudden I can see the option but it will not let me select it. I have tried it in every different mode. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it I have checked the firmware is up-to-date on both the drone and the controller good GPS signal. Everything works fine except when I try to click on the quick shots, nothing happens.
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules