DJI GO 4 on Samsung Tab S8 Ultra?
3267 10 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CF32 9LU
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I've just purchased a Samsung tablet, the Tab S8 Ultra

I'd like to use DJI OM 4 on it to fly my Mavic 2 Pro is this possibel?
I found instructions on Youtube on how to  correct the incompatibility issues with Android 12 and OM 4. I followed the instructions on my Samsung phone and now the App is working I also applied the same APK update on the Samsun Tab S8 Ultra but this failed to correct the issue!

Thanks
John
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to make your device Samsung Tab S8 Ultra compatible with DJI GO 4 app and DJI MIMO. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-3-19
Use props
CF32 9LU
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 21:58
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to make your device Samsung Tab S8 Ultra compatible with DJI GO 4 app and DJI MIMO. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks very much for the reply

I'll await the good news
2022-3-20
Use props
JK JK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 652552 ft
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 21:58

Samsung Tab S8 and the same issue, the GO4 downloaded from DJI.COM does not work. Hoping it will be solved soon
2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JK JK Posted at 4-2 12:07
Samsung Tab S8 and the same issue, the GO4 downloaded from DJI.COM does not work. Hoping it will be solved soon

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded it to our engineer. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-2
Use props
djiuser_G9fgUFxvR5qR
lvl.1

United States

DJI, any update on this or a list of the Sansumg tablets that DJI Go 4 works on? I need to upgrade my tablet.
2022-5-22
Use props
CF32 9LU
lvl.3

United Kingdom

djiuser_G9fgUFxvR5qR Posted at 5-22 19:21
DJI, any update on this or a list of the Sansumg tablets that DJI Go 4 works on? I need to upgrade my tablet.

Yesterday I update whatever needed updating - Firmware - DJI Fly App etc.

This morning I wondered if the DJI Fly App would work on the Samsung Tab S8 Ultra so downloaded the latest Fly App from DJI, installed it and 'hey presto', it worked whereas before it just used to 'bomb out'.

I haven't flown yet will try later.

I now need a holder to take the Ultra - excited
2022-5-29
Use props
_MP7
lvl.1
Croatia

It's been some time now that the app is not crashing anymore as soon as you start it, but now it keeps asking for permissions which are already all set to permit everything.
Honestly I lost hope, terrible support.
2022-8-25
Use props
CF32 9LU
lvl.3

United Kingdom

_MP7 Posted at 8-25 11:05
It's been some time now that the app is not crashing anymore as soon as you start it, but now it keeps asking for permissions which are already all set to permit everything.
Honestly I lost hope, terrible support.

I've learned  that when the large corps have your money, expect nothing!!!!
2022-8-25
Use props
_MP7
lvl.1
Croatia

CF32 9LU Posted at 8-25 12:39
I've learned  that when the large corps have your money, expect nothing!!!!

Oh trust me I've learned that as well a long time ago, but the point is they won't have any of my money anymore, the point is to keep your customers, not lose them.
2022-8-25
Use props
Steve H
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-3-19 21:58

It's been over 9 months since "We are working to make your device Samsung Tab S8 Ultra compatible with DJI GO 4 app". Is it ready yet?
2023-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules