18558 233 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 23:32
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers were aware of this compatibility issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your understanding and support.

it's good to hear DJI are aware of the problem.  fingers crossed for the quick solution
2022-4-17
Use props
fans7902fbc4
New

France

Same here, especially since iOS update
2022-4-17
Use props
GeorgB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Same here, DJI are you reading this?
2022-4-17
Use props
GreenBarron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247418 ft
Belgium

Same here. Same issues. I hope it gets fixed soon.
2022-4-18
Use props
fans1359639f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41191 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Iphone 12 pro od miesiąca aplikacja DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP źle działa, tzn. w goglach skacze obraz. Wcześniej tak nie było. Podczas lotów dronem obraz jest prawidłowy a jedynie w virtual flight nie działa. Niestety DJI chyba już nie jest zainteresowany aktualizacją aplikacji i ma w nosie klientów FPV.
2022-4-18
Use props
Oza
lvl.1
Italy

same .... not work
2022-4-18
Use props
djiuser_SQUryhiWMssm
lvl.2

Canada

Same issue here after IOS update. Tried the app on my wife’s phone which was not updated and it works fine.
2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GeorgB Posted at 4-17 09:47
Same here, DJI are you reading this?

Hi, GeorgB.  Our engineers were aware of this compatibility issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently.
2022-4-18
Use props
fans8074d390
lvl.1
Flight distance : 461847 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same Here ! iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 15.4.1
Please fix it shortly!! :-(
2022-4-19
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 38 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 263 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-19
Use props
SpookiLooki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1730663 ft
United States

I got the same thing since iOS 15 was released. Thought it was an issue with the goggles themselves. Aside from good flight response, during bad/rainy days, it'd be best that the simulator would be up and running again. Hear us out DJI
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_4ZiUZvAlv3Dd
New

United States

Still an issue. DJI support here?
2022-4-20
Use props
Tage Gjøstein Lokøy
New

Norway

This really needs a fix to avoid returns and hurting sales. If it’s true the DJI Go Fly app won’t let you fly in M without using the unusable sim, the entire product is broken.
2022-4-20
Use props
fansf6d4a4ee
New

United States

There are other sims (pc/Mac) that are arguably better for a small cost but yeah, same boat here. Just bought today and it was so frustrating that I almost took it in for an exchange. I’m powering up the old iPad now. Annoying.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_3Jo1aHWDS6D6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156739 ft
Hong Kong

Recently bought it and thought it was a defect unit
Thanks to the internet, found out everyone shares the same issue
Please could DJI fix it asap, the product is now very broken
2022-4-20
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 39 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 264 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

Under EU rules, DJI must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
(https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm)
2022-4-20
Use props
reubadoob
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here. iPhone 11 Pro Max using apple charging cable running 15.4.1 iOS. Scan lines, controller disconnects, goggles disconnect a restart repeatedly. App is unusable within every flying mode.

I've been using https://www.liftoff-game.com/liftoff-fpv-drone-racing in the meantime.
2022-4-21
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 40 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 265 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

Under EU rules, DJI must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
(https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm)
2022-4-21
Use props
tomtom77
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

SlavoSpace Posted at 4-21 20:03
good morning on the 40 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 265 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

das wird noch ewig dauern bis da mal was kommt.. :-(
2022-4-22
Use props
amirhafez91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4813 ft
Poland

Same issue here !!! This is awful
2022-4-22
Use props
fans5dc7c22b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258576 ft
United Kingdom

DJI, can you give us an indication of when a fixed version is likely to be released? We ARE being patient but you’re not giving us much hope or a timeframe of a fix. I’ve yet to even use the app due to this problem and it was a major reason for my purchase.
2022-4-23
Use props
tomtom77
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

fans5dc7c22b Posted at 4-23 06:44
DJI, can you give us an indication of when a fixed version is likely to be released? We ARE being patient but you’re not giving us much hope or a timeframe of a fix. I’ve yet to even use the app due to this problem and it was a major reason for my purchase.

that would be great !!!
2022-4-23
Use props
tomtom77
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

I try it on iOS 15.5 Beta  !

Same issuse
2022-4-23
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

tomtom77 Posted at 4-23 12:07
I try it on iOS 15.5 Beta  !

Same issuse

The app itself needs updating to work with whatever changed in iOS 15.4>

I don’t think the mods here would be able to give us a timeframe as this would be up to the development team.

I would like to think it’s a bit of a priority as this drone is still available to purchase and this drone being aimed at new FPV pilots, the FPV simulator is an incredibly important part of this. Not being able to use it to practice is a killer.
2022-4-23
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 42 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 267 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-23
Use props
fans5dc7c22b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258576 ft
United Kingdom

The mods here might not be able to give us a timeframe, but they should be able to relay a message from the development team who (if they're actually working on this) should know. It would be nice if somebody just said "Hey, sorry it's not working, there's a problem with X&Y which we're working to fix. Before the end of May/June/July/2022/time, an update will be made available". Seems too much to ask though :/
2022-4-23
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 43 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 268 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-24
Use props
djiuser_4E8EENZt50Uw
New
Indonesia

Also have the same problem here, glitched so badly please help me know the solution for this because  i just bought this dji fpv a day ago
2022-4-24
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

djiuser_4E8EENZt50Uw Posted at 4-24 21:54
Also have the same problem here, glitched so badly please help me know the solution for this because  i just bought this dji fpv a day ago

DJI have a key to solve our problems:
They must fix Virtual Flight app.
No fix no fly. We wait over 40 days…
2022-4-24
Use props
GreenBarron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247418 ft
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 18:20
Hi, GeorgB.  Our engineers were aware of this compatibility issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently.

Hello, Do you have any ETA?
2022-4-25
Use props
djiuser_cFz1SZbpHhYf
lvl.1
Israel

Just got my new DJI FPV combo and motion controller but can't even learn it with in simulator because of same bugs as everyone in this thread on my Ipad.... so sad.
2022-4-25
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 44 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 267 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-25
Use props
djiuser_fxc3NxF2u6Cm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323701 ft
Germany

I still do not see any aprópiate answer from DJI
It can not be serious when the app is 7 months old ainfe the last update!!! I mean we are in 2022 ‼️‼️‼️

I bought this product hoping to learn how to fly the fpv drone and without simulator it is not possible!!!

D J I has the worst customer service
2022-4-25
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, its starting to feel like its been a bit too long for an update just to fix this major issue. Two weeks, fair enough. but nearly a month and half now with no update on how long we might be waiting is a bit unacceptable.

I feel for those that just purchased the DJI FPV and want to get practicing but can't. Sure there are sims out there to practice with but its not like you can stick a gaming pc in your pocket. Personally, I just want a bit of a warm up before burning flying.

@DJI Mods. Please see if you can get a timeframe for us, just so we have an idea on how long we are likely to be waiting for this to be fixed.
2022-4-26
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 45 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)

2022-4-26
Use props
tomtom77
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

SlavoSpace Posted at 4-26 21:12
good morning on the 45 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)

and The never ending Story .. hehe
2022-4-27
Use props
Bully2001
lvl.2
Germany

tomtom77 Posted at 4-27 01:05
and The never ending Story .. hehe

Hello DJI,
does your appreciation for your customers look like this?
It cannot be that there is no possible time to fix the app.

The very fact that you point out that you can practice with the simulator before a flight obliges you to do so!

I will probably return my DJI FPV Combo because I can no longer trust your product and will therefore withdraw from the purchase.

If that was your intention to get fewer customers, consider yourself lucky, you've now achieved that.
A loss of trust that can be traced back to your unreliability!

Hello DJI, you are a global company, behave like one, be a professional.
And if you need help with the app, get help from Apple.
Don't fool your customers, thanks
2022-4-27
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 46 day of the DJI Virtual Flight ERROR (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 269 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-27
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 47 day of the DJI Virtual Flight ERROR (due to incompatibility with apple iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 270 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SlavoSpace Posted at 4-28 23:07
good morning on the 47 day of the DJI Virtual Flight ERROR (due to incompatibility with apple iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 270 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This compatibility issue has been resolved by our engineer, but it still takes a while to upload to the App Store. You could try to download this version of Virtual Flight as a temporary solution. We will send you the link via PM.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules