18269 233 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lars Heijnen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318222 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

So recently, I decided to start up the DJI Virtual Flight app to get some time in the simulator. I followed the app instructions and put the Goggles V2 on. But the image I am getting is just super glitchy. The menu of the Goggles itself is okay, just like the menu's in the DJI Virtual Flight App, but as soon as I get into a training course, the image becomes glitchy and unusable. This has never happened to me before, all tbe other times I've used the simulator it had no issues. I grabbed other cables, reinstalled the app and even used another phone to try it on. But still, unsuable. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

I'd like to hear.
2022-3-18
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Exactly the same problems here, and in crashes and restarts every single time, not possible to train in the app
2022-3-19
Use props
Lars Heijnen
lvl.1
Netherlands

FlyRacer Posted at 3-19 08:51
Exactly the same problems here, and in crashes and restarts every single time, not possible to train in the app

Yes, crashes and restarts every time as well
2022-3-19
Use props
DroneFlyerNick
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8140387 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Same issue for me. Tells me the controller is disconnected.  DJI, you reading this?
2022-3-19
Use props
SabreWolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115315 ft
Russia

I have the same problem. I think that problem started when i updated to the new version IOS 15.4. Guys, do u have that problem on only the new version IOS, check it pls?
2022-3-19
Use props
Lars Heijnen
lvl.1
Netherlands

SabreWolf Posted at 3-19 20:35
I have the same problem. I think that problem started when i updated the new version IOS 15.4. Guys, do u have that problem on only the new version IOS, check it pls?

Yes, I'm on IOS 15.4 as well. Never had the issue before
2022-3-20
Use props
djiuser_4e6fMPv0dTyC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23999 ft
Georgia

Same crap. Visual glitches in DJI Virtual Flight inside goggles, goggles restarting, started around 14.5 iOS update.
2022-3-20
Use props
DroneFlyerNick
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8140387 ft
  • >>>
Canada

SabreWolf Posted at 3-19 20:35
I have the same problem. I think that problem started when i updated to the new version IOS 15.4. Guys, do u have that problem on only the new version IOS, check it pls?

Makes sense, I updated to the latest iOS and tried the sim on the same day.
2022-3-20
Use props
Lars Heijnen
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI are you reading this?
2022-3-21
Use props
gabrielcarestia
lvl.1

Argentina

2022-3-21
Use props
Lars Heijnen
lvl.1
Netherlands

Exactly this!
2022-3-22
Use props
SabreWolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115315 ft
Russia

How can we tag DJI support? I wanna training to fly but that glitches...
2022-3-22
Use props
odyssey924
New
United States

+1 for me.  Just got my FPV combo today and I can't do the training because of the same graphical glitches.  Using iOS 15.4 on iPhone 13 Pro Max.  The drone to goggles video feed is clear and OK.
2022-3-22
Use props
Lars Heijnen
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI are you reading this?
2022-3-22
Use props
djiuser_8muYwizdpFSW
New
Flight distance : 739528 ft
United States

Have the same problem. After Updating to IOS 15.4, it completely glitches out on the goggle view. The phone screen looks fine however. Hope there is a fix for this soon, as it’s been a great help to learn manual mode for me.
2022-3-23
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

I had the same issue... Had to use an older iPad and that fixed the issue for me. Being on the newer devices not only screwed up the goggle view, but the DJI app also didn't have any sound. So now when I want to practice, my daughter has to give up her iPad for a bit. LOL
2022-3-23
Use props
fansc141c8a4
New

Poland

Same here, please release some fix
2022-3-23
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here. iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 15.4 shows corruption with the stream from the phone to the goggles. Tried USB c to lightning as well as the converter that comes with the kit and still not working. Works with my older phone not on iOS 15.4 as well as my older iPad Air with no glitches. Looks like iOS 15.4 breaks something. Guess we’re going to be waiting for an app update.
2022-3-23
Use props
fanse282f521
New
Brazil

Same issue
2022-3-24
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

They couldn't care less. The FPV drone looks kinda dead to me. Shame on you DJI
2022-3-25
Use props
djiuser_vXKrFKlV5xsU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

same issue again. Also the remote disconnects
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_bwOPJ7Mp6FIe
lvl.1

United States

same here, also can't get drone to start up, props/motors won't and haven't ever turned. purchased yesterday afternoon 3-29-22
2022-3-30
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iOS 15.4.1 doesn’t fix the issue. Still no app update either.
2022-3-31
Use props
fanse27251db
New
United States

Same here.. thought it was me.. glad to see others having the same issues (unfortunately) sooo… is there a solution or ? Does anyone know if the actual flight is compromised or is it just the simulator? DJI???
2022-4-3
Use props
fanse27251db
New
United States

fanse27251db Posted at 4-3 19:14
Same here.. thought it was me.. glad to see others having the same issues (unfortunately) sooo… is there a solution or ? Does anyone know if the actual flight is compromised or is it just the simulator? DJI???

Also.. tried to contact customer service .. no answer ?
2022-4-3
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fanse27251db Posted at 4-3 19:14

Looks like its just the sim, something to do with iOS 15.4 and above at the moment. Its probably something Apple have changed with communication between the video feed and the receiving device. One would like to think that DJI are working on an update for the app and going through the approval process to get the patch pushed out but knowing this has been around for a few weeks now doesn't fill me with hope.
2022-4-4
Use props
fanse27251db
New
United States

Malakai_UK Posted at 4-4 08:52
Looks like its just the sim, something to do with iOS 15.4 and above at the moment. Its probably something Apple have changed with communication between the video feed and the receiving device. One would like to think that DJI are working on an update for the app and going through the approval process to get the patch pushed out but knowing this has been around for a few weeks now doesn't fill me with hope.

Agreed! Thank you for the response
2022-4-4
Use props
Reeplay
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same damn problem! Fix it or I send your drone back
Peace
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_J2JgOLfQ7692
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39564 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. I received my drone last night and didn't have the chance to set it up until this morning. When I enter the simulator its unresponsive and when I do get it to work it's fuzzy in the goggles until the goggles disconnect. I am a new pilot and want to start learning how to use my drone. This is very frustrating for a new user that literally just received their last night. Considering returning it to be honest. How do I go about sending it back?
2022-4-5
Use props
Coinhunter50
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39564 ft
United States

I had to use an old IPAD with a USB-C to lightning cable. Their adapter from USB-A + whatever cable I needed wasn't working.
2022-4-5
Use props
RogerI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1375 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Same to mee to.  workes first time.  then new update, and updated early april 2022.  
all start up, but disconneckt after 30 sek ca.   over and over again.
I have a,  I-phone 12 pro max,  512gb,  and a ipad pro 256 gb.  Only used 50 gb on both.
Wasted 1200$.   
Wont fly in manual mode, before i have trained in simulator some hour.  
Maby sell it scheap, if it isent solved before summer.  
I have 4 of the other DJI drones;  Enterprise, zoom, ph4+ and mini.  
So its nothing wrong with skills i hope :-)
2022-4-12
Use props
djiuser_3PZ9GYbOi4Pv
lvl.1

Italy

I also have the same problem with iPhone 13 pro with updated iOS.  DJI you are reading here that people have this problem.  I still have 3 weeks to return it to Amazon!  shame
2022-4-14
Use props
fans5dc7c22b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258576 ft
United Kingdom

DJI, why is the DJI Virtual Flight not being fixed? It is an integral part of the DJI FPV system and one of its major selling points. It has been weeks since iOS15.4 came out and as many people need the simulator to get going with this product, it should be a priority to make it compatible.
2022-4-15
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s crazy. It’s been like this since the release of iOS 15.4 on March 14th. It’s been over a month now and no official response to say we’re fixing it and giving us a timeframe. It’s an enteral part of the FPV experience. Anyone can go fly in normal and sport mode. The whole reason for this drone is to get people into the FPV scene by making it easy to work your way into by being able to practice in the simulator without this, new flyers won’t transition from normal to FPV flights.

Forum admins, can you chase DJI for a status update on this please.
2022-4-15
Use props
djiuser_fxc3NxF2u6Cm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323701 ft
Germany

Same Problem!!!
I am Not Abel to use the virtual app and train.
It is impossible to see smth.
The image on the iPhone looks good but with the goggles is si possible.
I do not see DJI acting to this issue yet!!!
Does anyone knows smth about ???
Horrible customer services from dji
I am very disappointed and if the problem is the update then dji has to do smth with the app I do not understand why we should downgrade IOS to be able to use the app.

I would expect at least that dji answers and gives us some information about it!!!!
2022-4-15
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

checked twice
iPhone iOS 15.4.1 = noise visible in googles, lags, unstable controller connection, delayed response > app crashed :/
iPhone iOS 15.3.1 = works stably, simulated flight possible

and:
Apple stops signing iOS 15.3.1, blocking downgrades from iOS 15.4

No return! Crap!!!

DJI has caught me in a trap !!!

there has been no upgrade for 7 months..

wake up DJI !

flight simulator is a part of this product!
is way of learning!

2022-4-16
Use props
fans1cb94712
New
India

I recently purchased the fpv drone and facing the same issue on the simulator app. Could you find a workaround or any response from DJI team?
2022-4-16
Use props
Nashgari
New
Denmark

I bought the FPV drone yesterday, and it works in real life.
But the virtual flight has the same problems as stated above.
It would be nice if DJI fixes the problem, the simulator would be nice to train in.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers were aware of this compatibility issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-16
Use props
indigooo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178602 ft
Germany

Same problem, no android version !! (anounced last year !!)..so I browed an iPad and than run into the discibed problems...great mess
2022-4-16
Use props
123456Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules