2328 5 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have seen some very impressive M3 night photos, however I would like to see how they compare with Air 2S.  I am interested in purchasing M3 specifically for night photography.  I already own an Air 2S that I am very happy with, however I am considering an upgrade to M3.

To anyone that owns an Air 2S and also the Mavic 3, I would appreciate very much if someone could post some night photos taken with both drones.

Thanks.

2022-3-18
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used to own the Air2S and now own the Mavic 3 and the M3 is much much better in night photos. The bigger sensor in the camera allows for so much more but I must say the Autel Evo Lite+ has the best night photos and videos I have ever seen.
2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Spazoo. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Air 2 and the DJI Mavic 3 can share some of there night photos taken with both DJI Drone. Thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-3-18
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneBuffer Posted at 3-18 18:42
I used to own the Air2S and now own the Mavic 3 and the M3 is much much better in night photos. The bigger sensor in the camera allows for so much more but I must say the Autel Evo Lite+ has the best night photos and videos I have ever seen.

Thank you for your input.  Much appreciated.
2022-3-19
Use props
DroneBuffer
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spazoo Posted at 3-19 09:50
Thank you for your input.  Much appreciated.

You are welcome
2022-3-19
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This is one of the better comparison videos I have found...

2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules