657 3 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Hello, I have a Mavic 2 Pro that is telling me in the application... "vision system error (9000)". I did the sensor calibration through DJI Assistant and everything was 100%, the sensors are working fine, however, this error "9000" persists in the application. Does anyone know what exactly it corresponds to? Thanks
PS: The firmware is up to date.

2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Edugonzalezo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this error message on the DJI Go 4  application was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro? Thank you
2022-3-18
Use props
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 23:32
Hello there Edugonzalezo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this error message on the DJI Go 4  application was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro? Thank you

Hello, yes the equipment had a crash, but the sensors work without problem and can be calibrated, my question is that code 9000, what exactly does it correspond to? Thanks
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Edugonzalezo Posted at 3-23 20:34
Hello, yes the equipment had a crash, but the sensors work without problem and can be calibrated, my question is that code 9000, what exactly does it correspond to? Thanks

Hi there Edugonzalezo. Thank you for the reply and thank you for these information. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules