Inspire 2 possible software problems
961 4 2022-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mpaull
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2961795 ft
United Kingdom

I bought a second-hand Inspire 2 in january this year. When I turn everything on and it is connected to the internet I first tried to reset everything as far as DJI allows. Then I tapped on 'GO FLY', entered the menu (screen top right 3 dots) and under 'Device Name' I changed it to 'Inspire 2'. I then entered my DJI account details into the app under 'Me'. So far so good.

Bizarrely only now has the original device name been erased from the flight data which is odd and several times I approached DJI's support team but they were never able to help.

Now under 'Unlocking License List' 'App' a place I wanted to fly was listed but couldn't transfer this to the aircraft. When I tap on the 'Aircraft' tab I can see the 2 places the previous owner applied for.

Might there be a conflict in the system that is not allowing me to fly in a GeoZone even if I have the permission? I would be most grateful for any help on this!

2022-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mpaull. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-18
Use props
mpaull
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2961795 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 23:40
Hello there mpaull. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at  for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thank you for answering so promptly! Wrinting of my problem made me go step by step and I ended up double checking my details on the FlySafe website. I had entered the drone's serial number instead of the Flight Controller's serial number. Problem solved. Hey ho, you live and learn!

Thanks again
2022-3-18
Use props
CameramanENG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96686 ft
Poland

Check that you are logged in to your dji account. If it is a used I2, maybe the previous owner is still visible on another account, or you are logged out at all.
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mpaull Posted at 3-18 23:48
Thank you for answering so promptly! Wrinting of my problem made me go step by step and I ended up double checking my details on the FlySafe website. I had entered the drone's serial number instead of the Flight Controller's serial number. Problem solved. Hey ho, you live and learn!

Thanks again

Hi there mpaull. you are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has been solved. If you have any other concerns or any issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules