6506 66 2022-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maetthum
lvl.1
Flight distance : 940535 ft

Switzerland

Hi
I'm new here and couldn't find a solution by searching...
I'm using the DJI Virtual Flight App with ios15.4 iPhone 11pro max and googles v2 with fw 01.02.0015
Each time the image flickers and then it reeboots
Anyone have the same issue? When using for real flight no such flickering in the googles nor the screen of the iphone
googles v2 screen

Googles v2

Googles v2

2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to update DJI Virtual Flight APP to the latest version or reinstall the APP. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/id/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
2022-3-19
Use props
Maetthum
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi
Just reinstalled without any change. Still showing the artifacts. Maybe the previous ios was better and 15.4 is causing this… any other suggestions?
Matt
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Maetthum Posted at 3-19 23:35
Hi
Just reinstalled without any change. Still showing the artifacts. Maybe the previous ios was better and 15.4 is causing this… any other suggestions?
Matt

Thanks for your update. We recommend you decrease the video transmission frame rate to see if the issue persists.
2022-3-20
Use props
Maetthum
lvl.1

Switzerland

How to change the fps? It’s now on 60 / 61
Also tested a iPhone 11 with ios 15.3.1 just works fine…
Any update from DJI for the flight App coming soon?
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maetthum Posted at 3-20 05:30
How to change the fps? It’s now on 60 / 61
Also tested a iPhone 11 with ios 15.3.1 just works fine…
Any update from DJI for the flight App coming soon?

Hi, Masetthum. Thank you for your information. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. Once we heard from them, will get back to you asap. Thank you.
2022-3-20
Use props
FthCkmk
lvl.1

Germany

I have the same Problem after update to iOS 15.4. Is there any Solution until now?
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FthCkmk Posted at 3-23 11:59
I have the same Problem after update to iOS 15.4. Is there any Solution until now?

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. Once we heard from them, will get back to you asap. Thank you.
2022-3-23
Use props
fans0fcb17d7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171611 ft
Russia

Hi, there!
I have the same issue on iPhone 12 iOS 15.4.1
Hope to see fixed version soon.
2022-4-4
Use props
Maetthum
lvl.1

Switzerland

With my iPhone 11 pro max with 15.4.1 still the same issue. But with my old iPhone xs with 15.1 work just fine
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maetthum Posted at 4-4 11:16
With my iPhone 11 pro max with 15.4.1 still the same issue. But with my old iPhone xs with 15.1 work just fine

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently.
2022-4-4
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-4 22:27
Really sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently.

So your engineers have been working on this for 6 months now, how long is it gonna take, years???
https://forum.dji.com/thread-252155-1-1.html
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 4-5 02:37
So your engineers have been working on this for 6 months now, how long is it gonna take, years???

Hi, there. Please kindly know that the question is about the compatibility issue of the DJI Virtual Flight App with the ios 15.4.1 version, not the DJI Fly App. Besides, DJI Fly App can be used with the ios 15.4.1 system. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-4-5
Use props
fans5dc7c22b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258576 ft
United Kingdom

I bought a DJI FPV drone at the weekend and found that the simulator was only available on iOS. I bought a second hand iPhone from Cex which is currently on iOS15.4, I get the exact same issue, pixelation in the goggles (which keep rebooting). Please fix this issue as I need to practice before going out into the real world. AT LEAST let me use the app with just my controller. Come on DJI, these things aren't cheap.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5dc7c22b Posted at 4-5 03:42
I bought a DJI FPV drone at the weekend and found that the simulator was only available on iOS. I bought a second hand iPhone from Cex which is currently on iOS15.4, I get the exact same issue, pixelation in the goggles (which keep rebooting). Please fix this issue as I need to practice before going out into the real world. AT LEAST let me use the app with just my controller. Come on DJI, these things aren't cheap.

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. Our engineers are working on it, Hopefully, it will be optimized soon.
At the moment, please try to downgrade the firmware of the iPhone, or you may try to use a third-party simulator on the computer (e.g. DRL, DCL, LIFTOFF).
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_E8UfxZiFVZKR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 606381 ft
United Kingdom

Can you please provide updates and a timeframe on this fix?
I know the cause of this is the latest iOS update 15.4 & 15.4.1, sadly Apple have blocked the ability to roll back to earlier iOS versions before 15.4 as they are no longer signed.
I only got my FPV drone several days ago and it would be a shame to return it because of this issue!
2022-4-5
Use props
fansbe9478e3
New
Germany

Same here. iPhone 12, iOS 15.4. you recommend us to downgrade our Smartphone? Seriously the worst answer ever. Just bought it a few days ago and i am really new to fpv. Please fix this
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_E8UfxZiFVZKR Posted at 4-5 09:33
Can you please provide updates and a timeframe on this fix?
I know the cause of this is the latest iOS update 15.4 & 15.4.1, sadly Apple have blocked the ability to roll back to earlier iOS versions before 15.4 as they are no longer signed.
I only got my FPV drone several days ago and it would be a shame to return it because of this issue!

Hi there, we are sorry that we do not have the exact timeframe. But our engineers will fix this compatibility issue in the next version of DJI Virtual Flight. This problem is not a hardware problem and will not affect the real flight. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbe9478e3 Posted at 4-5 12:22
Same here. iPhone 12, iOS 15.4. you recommend us to downgrade our Smartphone? Seriously the worst answer ever. Just bought it a few days ago and i am really new to fpv. Please fix this

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers will fix this compatibility issue in the next version of DJI Virtual Flight. This problem is not a hardware problem and will not affect the real flight. Hope you can wait for the update patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-5
Use props
Xen
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-5 22:10
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers will fix this compatibility issue in the next version of DJI Virtual Flight. This problem is not a hardware problem and will not affect the real flight. Hope you can wait for the update patiently. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you, as I have the same issues..
as you do, please consider to release also MacOS-Version (Apple Silicon, M1) as well! As the DJIFly App already works fine (exept hardware connections) an update there would be great as well!  Connecting the Mac would be so cool and outstanding. In-fligth adjustment if you have someone with you, also for recording directly and take foto-shots, while the pilot can focus flying.
Then for the DJI Virtual Fligth, this would be a killer argument and will let you grow your costumer base! You could restrict the App for working only with your Hardware, but the experience would be awsome.
More happy cosumers and an argument for newbies, as this may take the fear of flying - and thus sales could grow!

DJI > innovation!

2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Xen Posted at 4-11 07:04
Thank you, as I have the same issues..
as you do, please consider to release also MacOS-Version (Apple Silicon, M1) as well! As the DJIFly App already works fine (exept hardware connections) an update there would be great as well!  Connecting the Mac would be so cool and outstanding. In-fligth adjustment if you have someone with you, also for recording directly and take foto-shots, while the pilot can focus flying.
Then for the DJI Virtual Fligth, this would be a killer argument and will let you grow your costumer base! You could restrict the App for working only with your Hardware, but the experience would be awsome.

Hi, Xen. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this
suggestion of yours to our designated team for further attention. After the
evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be
implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please
stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansbe9478e3 Posted at 4-5 12:22

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This compatibility issue has been resolved by our engineer, but it still takes a while to upload to the App Store. You could try to download this version of Virtual Flight as a temporary solution. We will send you the link via PM.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_E8UfxZiFVZKR Posted at 4-5 09:33
Can you please provide updates and a timeframe on this fix?
I only got my FPV drone several days ago and it would be a shame to return it because of this issue!

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This compatibility issue has been resolved by our engineer, but it still takes a while to upload to the App Store. You could try to download this version of Virtual Flight as a temporary solution. We will send you the link via PM.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans5dc7c22b Posted at 4-5 03:42
I bought a DJI FPV drone at the weekend and found that the simulator was only available on iOS. I bought a second hand iPhone from Cex which is currently on iOS15.4, I get the exact same issue, pixelation in the goggles (which keep rebooting). Please fix this issue as I need to practice before going out into the real world. AT LEAST let me use the app with just my controller. Come on DJI, these things aren't cheap.

2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 4-5 02:37
So your engineers have been working on this for 6 months now, how long is it gonna take, years???

2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Maetthum Posted at 4-4 11:16

2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FthCkmk Posted at 3-23 11:59

2022-4-29
Use props
Maetthum
lvl.1

Switzerland

Finally! Thanks for sending me the link too!
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maetthum Posted at 4-29 23:49
Finally! Thanks for sending me the link too!

Hope it works well. If you encounter any other issues while using it, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-30
Use props
djiuser_Vzb31N7VmWuZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 763045 ft
Canada

I am having the same problem. Can you please send me the link to download the app?
Thank you
2022-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Vzb31N7VmWuZ Posted at 4-30 17:28
I am having the same problem. Can you please send me the link to download the app?
Thank you

Hello, there. We have sent you the link. Please check your PM. Thanks!
2022-4-30
Use props
D-FAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24547 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, can I also try that link? How long until the app is updated in the app store please?
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

D-FAT Posted at 5-1 05:12
Hello, can I also try that link? How long until the app is updated in the app store please?

Hi there, we sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2022-5-1
Use props
D-FAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24547 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 05:23

Something wrong with download, speed is slow or not working? It says loading for very long time.
2022-5-1
Use props
Maetthum
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi
Please send the link to me by PM
Thx
2022-5-1
Use props
RogerI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1375 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Same picture in mine from april 2022 after update.  disconneckt controller every half minute too.
2022-5-1
Use props
RogerI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1375 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 23:17

Can u send me a link too.  
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RogerI Posted at 5-1 23:38
Can u send me a link too.

2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Maetthum Posted at 5-1 09:57
Hi
Please send the link to me by PM
Thx

2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

D-FAT Posted at 5-1 05:47
Something wrong with download, speed is slow or not working? It says loading for very long time.

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience caused. Please try again and we have also sent you the link again via PM, if the same problem still occurs, please send us a private message with a screenshot, and we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules