Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting to playback on DJI Mimo issues
4599 20 2022-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ichy
lvl.1
United States

I've been running into issues with connecting to the playback option in the DJI Mimi app for my DJI Osmo Action cam. I would normally go to the playback to download my videos however it's been telling me "loading failed. Tap to try again" every single time. I've updated the app and redownloaded, hard resetted the action osmo cam, reformatted the SD card and still haven't been able to connect. The videos are available to view on the osmo action and can be trasnfered through hardwire to computer however it's annoying not to be able to access it through the Mimo app and dl it directly to my phone. Any help is much appreciated.
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ichy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Mimo application when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-3-19
Use props
Ichy
lvl.1
United States

I’m using a iPhone XS Max. I have also tried to connect it with my iPhone 6 and it showed the same error. I’m not getting any other errors in the app asides from trying to connect to the playback through the app.
2022-3-19
Use props
Ichy
lvl.1
United States

Hi Stephen, were you able to find any leads on how to resolve this issue?
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ichy Posted at 3-21 05:16
Hi Stephen, were you able to find any leads on how to resolve this issue?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please record a video and export the App logs for us? We will forward it to our designated teams for further verification. We will send an instruction for you. Please check your PM.
2022-3-21
Use props
Ichy
lvl.1
United States

I don’t see anything in my pm. Are u able to email me at rchen0923@gmail.com
2022-3-22
Use props
Riad Boucenna
New

Algeria

Hello , i have the same issue, did you solve the problem?
Thanks
2022-7-16
Use props
Ichy
lvl.1
United States

Riad Boucenna Posted at 7-16 02:36
Hello , i have the same issue, did you solve the problem?
Thanks

Yes someone from DJI helped me resolve the issue.
2022-7-18
Use props
Iknes
lvl.1

Hungary

Ichy Posted at 7-18 03:33

LOOL, are you serious? Why didn't you write down, how its resolved ? Nowhere on the bloody internet found a solution how to fix it... I did like everything, reset the camera, reinstalled the app, tried on other phone, non of that worked.

Actually Mimo app became useless junk, previously with my Pocket 1 this was worked like it should, probably it was a much earlier build of the app. Now after months later still you couldn't fix this issue? Why DJI spoil the user experience?
I've got exactly the same issue, can't connect to my library from Mimo app wirelessly. It just keep exiting from the playback feature and starts to play the files on my Action 2's display, not on my phone. Its really frustrating... And no I don't want to use cable and a PC to get my footage.

System I use: Android 12, Galaxy S10.

Thanks forward for a help.
2022-11-5
Use props
djiuser_X75WtV2fMgX6
New
United States

What’s the solution ? I’m having the same issue.
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_X75WtV2fMgX6
New
United States

Ichy Posted at 7-18 03:33

What'd they do?
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_jkZuZXkdrTCK
New

United States

Any luck with this? I am having the same problem. Was working fine until today.
2022-12-17
Use props
Ichy
lvl.1
United States

Yes the staff from dji was able to resolve it for me. It did take some time though.
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_xuS7RtYpplkz
New

Ecuador

Same issue here. Since a few days I can’t see the footage in the DJI Fly app anymore. “Failed to load. Tap to try again”. iPhone 13Pro used. DJI Mini 3 Pro. It worked without issues for months.

Please your support to fix same.
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_FG09nzLrEq6x
New

United States

My playback on iphone is not working. I have iphone 12 and i have action 3.
2023-5-10
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

the Resolution is:

Turn Airplane Mode and then it should work, try that.
2023-5-11
Use props
fanse656f4d0
New

Canada

I had the same problem, saw the solution further down: put the device in airplane mode.
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_ZytsMvx8lR4Y
New

United States

Anybody knows how to download the playback videos from my DJI Ronin App to my PC but without the camera settings on the screen, just clean video footage?
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse656f4d0 Posted at 8-17 13:27
I had the same problem, saw the solution further down: put the device in airplane mode.

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. If you are having issues with the DJI Mimo app "Loading failed. Tap to retry" error message in the DJI Mimo app, please try the following troubleshooting steps below and check if the issue persists:

1. Please make sure to update the DJI Mimo app to the latest version. You may download the latest version on our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2. Tap “Loading error. Tap to try again” on the interface. Check whether the [Device Album] loading is finished.
3. Reset the device or perform a factory reset and try again.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the model of the mobile device you used so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ZytsMvx8lR4Y Posted at 8-21 08:11
Anybody knows how to download the playback videos from my DJI Ronin App to my PC but without the camera settings on the screen, just clean video footage?

Hi there. The DJI Ronin App doesn't support this feature. You may connect the camera's memory card to the computer to export the materials. We will consider this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_YNx2RnBWwtkj
New

Australia

Am I able to get assistance with this issue pls?
1-5 01:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules