black screen on DJi FPV v2 goggles
6870 16 2022-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shrsh97
New

India

My DJI FPV Goggles V2 on start just lits up to a black screen and stays black, was working fine till yesterday. Just today this started happening. other things like fan, button clicks everything work just fine. Just cant see the display or any of its menus.

Link to log files: https://tinyurl.com/djierrlog

is there anyway this can be resolved?
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us an image showing the issue? In addition, kindly please try to connect the said components to DJI assistant 2 software and check if your computer recognize the device. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-21
Use props
Shrsh97
New

India

Hey, yes it DJI Assistant 2 for fpv recognises my goggles  i tried to reflash my firmware (currently V01.00.0606)
2022-3-21
Use props
Shrsh97
New

India

I am not able to add attachments here from my cell, so i added in the above tiny url the video and the snapshots of the issue. Thanks
2022-3-21
Use props
TajT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I think I have this same issue, already posted this in DJI FPV channel here. Any solution? Or needs warranty support?
2022-4-5
Use props
fans1e545142
New

Brazil

Same problem here! Anyone figured it out?
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_3MKy9ur93499
New

Armenia

I have the same issue , the battery is working the fan is working but the screen is black .. sometimes the logo DJI will show up and then again will go to black screen.. I bought it new and I've been using it for only a month now .
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_mHdBQ0irYIlb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4045981 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happens to me when connected to simulation on my iPad.  I'm able to control the SIM and after making a selection on the Ipad the screen comes back on the googles.  It seems to be a glitch.  However very frustrating as this never happened before.  I've own the Goggle for over a year now.  One thing different is I updated the SIM on the IPad whereas before this never happened.
2022-7-6
Use props
JonasAvelar
lvl.1

Brazil

hey, did anyone manage to solve it? I have the same problem, I turned it on, I updated it inside the house and this happened.
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_c3KeD7fmt6Nt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1555354 ft
United States

Same, need this solved
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you already tried refreshing the firmware of your Goggles V2 using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download it using your computer from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/dji-fpv. If that fails, we suggest sending the goggles to our facility for further diagnosis. Please use this link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_c3KeD7fmt6Nt
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-8 02:56
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you already tried refreshing the firmware of your Goggles V2 using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download it using your computer from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/dji-fpv. If that fails, we suggest sending the goggles to our facility for further diagnosis. Please use this link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.

Yes, i have done everything mentioned above. I emailed you guys last night my log files from jsr1256@gmail.com

Fpv kit is 2 days old bought new.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_c3KeD7fmt6Nt Posted at 8-8 09:31
Yes, i have done everything mentioned above. I emailed you guys last night my log files from jsr1256@gmail.com

Fpv kit is 2 days old bought new.

I see. They should reply within 24 to 48 hours. If you need further assistance. Please reach back. Thank you for your patience and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-8
Use props
Jsr1256
lvl.1
United States

For anyone wondering the fix, there isn't one. You have to send your goggles in unfortunately.

2023-8-10
Use props
Jsr1256
lvl.1
United States

Update,

Mailed goggles to DJI repair in TX. They fixed it by replacing lens barrel. Turn around was fast.

Hope this helps anyone with this.
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jsr1256 Posted at 8-22 18:44
Update,

Mailed goggles to DJI repair in TX. They fixed it by replacing lens barrel. Turn around was fast.

Hi, Jsr1256. Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already received your unit from our repair facility. If you need any assistance setting up this product or have any inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for always trusting DJI Support. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-9-2
Use props
fansdf242034
New

Philippines

Please give me also solution,  I updated goggles software , nothing happened. It's black screen,  what to do?.
4-19 05:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules