5317 7 2022-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeChuck71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68786 ft
Germany

Hello everyone,
I have a problem. Today i switched on my Mini 2 and performed the firmware update.
The update finished at around 76% and I lost my patience after 20 Minutes and tried to switch it off.
Because the battery button did not work and the mini looked unresponsive and pulle dout the battery.

Now if I switch it on the light goes form green blinking to red blinking and stays in that state - rate is about one blink per second.
Battery indicator shows most left and right lights on with the two in the middle off - no reaction to battery button.

There is a YT video that says you should give the mini time to update - but even after 30 mInutes nothing changes form the red blinking.

App says Firmware updated downloaded and if I press update a message box pops up wtelling me its checking battery status which takes about 1 minute - nothing happens after a lot of minutes.

Using DJI Assistant only allows me to download the log - all others items are not accessible before I reboot the device ... which is not possible.

Any suggestions on how to proceed are greatly appreciated

Have a nice Sunday

2022-3-20
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

What happens if you try with another (charged) battery?
2022-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can factory reset or go back to earlier FW in assistant and restart the new FW. Just make sure your assistant is up to date, this SW is a crock of SH and needs patience.
2022-3-20
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

This video might help you using DJI Assistant:

2022-3-20
Use props
LeChuck71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68786 ft
Germany

smbishop Posted at 3-20 06:28
This video might help you using DJI Assistant:

https://youtu.be/F4XUVLK1KfU

Hey man, the video helped a lot - update took 5 Minutes and everything is working again.
1000x Thank you ;)
2022-3-20
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

LeChuck71 Posted at 3-20 06:55
Hey man, the video helped a lot - update took 5 Minutes and everything is working again.
1000x Thank you ;)

Awesome, glad it worked out!!
2022-3-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

LeChuck71 Posted at 3-20 06:55
1000x Thank you ;)

Good news, all good now.
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, LeChuck71. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced by the help of our fellow DJI pilot. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules