3242 6 2022-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lt Spider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11391 ft
United States

Hello all,

I am new to the DJI drone systems so I am not fully acquainted with all the error codes. However after an exhaustive internet search I still can not find anyting
related to the error code 30067. The drone is new and I've only completed a few short flights with it. The most recent flights have had the video transmision stopped for no reason
with the drone at only 200' altitude & within line of sight. Upon landing, changing the battery and restarting the RC, drone and FLY app, I get the "IMU initializing Error 30067" message
and I'm unable to take off. I have attempted to start the drone in several locations as I live near an airport and have gone to "reccomended fly spots" with the same results.
This issues seems to have taken effect after the most recent FW update.

Also, the DJI Assistant 2 program (currently on a mid-2015 MacBook Pro running Monterey 12.2.1) does not consistantly connect with my RC or drone. I was able to connect the RC
and update the FW, but upon attaching the drone, it does not connect. I have made several attempts.

Any help would be appreciated. The DJI drones seem to be top quality, but a lot of these forums appear to be filled with pilots complaining about sloppy FW updates by DJI.
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the IMU calibration to see if the issue persists? if yes, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period for each part, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-3-20
Use props
PLANO DE VOO 7
lvl.1

Portugal

Boa noite, estou passando pelo mesmo problema, conseguiu resolver o seu?
2022-6-15
Use props
TDSN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1113251 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-3-20 23:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the IMU calibration to see if the issue persists? if yes, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period for each part, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank you for the help.

I can't perform the IMU calibration because I can't pair the drone with the remote control. The power on/off button on the drone does nothing when I press it for 4 seconds to try to pair.
I also tried connecting the drone to the computer and using the DJI Assistant 2 application to see if I could do anything, but the computer only recognizes the drone for 1 second after turning it on.

Do I have no other option but to send it for diagnosis?
2023-11-21
Use props
TDSN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1113251 ft
Portugal

PLANO DE VOO 7 Posted at 2022-6-15 13:48
Boa noite, estou passando pelo mesmo problema, conseguiu resolver o seu?

Ainda nada... Boa sorte!
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TDSN Posted at 11-21 06:07
Ainda nada... Boa sorte!

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what is the model of the drone you are having a problem with?  Have you already tried using a different cable when connecting to the computer with the DJI Assistant 2 on?
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TDSN Posted at 11-21 06:06
Thank you for the help.

I can't perform the IMU calibration because I can't pair the drone with the remote control. The power on/off button on the drone does nothing when I press it for 4 seconds to try to pair.

Hi there. We're sorry if you are having issues with the unit. After pressing the power button for 4 seconds, can you please confirm if the aircraft emits a beeping sound and if the battery indicator will begin the linking process? In addition, does the aircraft experience a hard landing? Please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer or try to use a different USB communication cable to connect your aircraft and remote controller and please update/refresh the firmware if you managed to connect them to the software. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules