repeating the DJI logo animation on the startupscreen
782 2 2022-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roshan malim
lvl.1
India

Hello DJI Team

As anybody encountered a problem with DJI OSMO Pocket 2, After powering ON the Unit its repeating the DJI logo animation the screen is stuck with this always. I tried removing the memory card and formating the memory card but the problem is still remain,

Kindly help on this and advice what can be done.
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Could you please provide us with the following information to do a confirmation?
1. A video of the issue described
2. The Log of the Pocket 2. Here are some steps to guide you export the log.
(1) Connect the computer by two methods:
Method A: Use an official Type-C USB cable to connect the DJI device to a computer. After successful connection, the options will appear on the DJI equipment screen. Please select “Accept”.
Method B: Remove the microSD card from the camera. Use a card reader or other devices to connect the microSD card to the computer.

(2) After successful connection, new storage equipment will appear on “File Manager” of the computer. Select to enter this storage equipment. Tap “View” and select “Hidden Items”. A “MISC” file folder will appear. Enter “MISC” file folder.

(3) There is a file folder named “LOG” in the “MISC” file folder. Compress and send the entire file folder to us. Please note the date on which the functionality error occurred.

Finally, please upload these two files to Google Drive/ Dropbox and then send the link here. Thank you.
2022-3-20
Use props
roshan malim
lvl.1
India

Hi

Please find the link to see the video of the problem I encounter.

I have formatted the memory card I don’t if the Misc file would be available but I will check and update in this again

Here is the link of the video

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-XiS7676Mtdo348qL7EjdXIremuTWXd3
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules