RC Pro Screen Recordings Blank on PC
951 5 2022-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CarlisleDrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84114 ft
United States

I've been working with the RC Pro controller and Mavic 3 for a few weeks; have downloaded videos from the drone several times without any issues. yesterday recorded the RC Pro screen for the first time. I was able to replay on the controller without any issues. However, when I downloaded the video to my WIN10 computer and my Chromebook, the video is blank. On my PC, I can see a thumbnail that looks like the beginning of the screen recordings. if it was blank on the controller, I would blame idiot driving it, but plays on controller, download to computer and its blank. Any suggestions?
thanks!

2022-3-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Have you tried with different readers? VLC is quite complete in terms of video codec.
2022-3-20
Use props
CarlisleDrones
lvl.1
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-20 13:56
Have you tried with different readers? VLC is quite complete in terms of video codec.

I tried different readers... windows and Chrome, but will try VLC, good idea.
2022-3-20
Use props
CarlisleDrones
lvl.1
United States

uploaded to dropbox, played there... info shows its a HEVC codec... looks like I need to get that added to win10 and my editor...
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to use a different media player to see if the issue persists. You may try to follow the recommendation of our fellow pilot, LV_Forestry by using a VLC player or other media player and see if there's any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

CarlisleDrones Posted at 3-20 14:30
uploaded to dropbox, played there... info shows its a HEVC codec... looks like I need to get that added to win10 and my editor...

VLC includes HEVC codecs, there shouldn't be an addon. Don't buy Windows 10 codecs.
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules