1888 5 2022-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kurtkarry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3212 ft
United States

Hello,

Im new here so I don't know if this topic has been raised, but I have a DJI Mini 2 running DJI Fly on IPhone 13 and for some odd reason out of the blue my RC wont connect to the DJI Fly app. I've disconnected the cable then reconnected several times , I've deleted the app and reinstalled, restarted all devices, and tried different turn on sequences. Still nothing...I know the Mini 2 is connected because I can fly, but I dont have camera view. Am I the only one running into this problem? More importantly is there a solution? Thank you to anyone who can help me out.
2022-3-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried a different cable?    BTW you dont need the phone connected to fly.
2022-3-20
Use props
fans253c3b12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3212 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-20 23:10
Have you tried a different cable?    BTW you dont need the phone connected to fly.

Unfortunately I don’t have another cable with iPhone connections and I don’t own an android…I’ll look online for a cable. Thanks.
2022-3-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans253c3b12 Posted at 3-21 10:10
Unfortunately I don’t have another cable with iPhone connections and I don’t own an android…I’ll look online for a cable. Thanks.

Sometimes just rotating the USB C connection can make a difference.
2022-3-21
Use props
Sposato Masonry
lvl.1

United States

I have a phantom 4 and same issue. Works fine with my phone. But when I connect Ipad. Says disconnected and no view. Deleted and reinstalled app 2 times. Bough new cord as well. Still no video view on ipad
2022-3-23
Use props
djiuser_xQj5E1tgxTit
New

Germany

youtube.com/channel/UCpiiTcFWw94lv8keAkmUxBg
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules