Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcusp1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1208635 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

So I have mavic3 and use RC pro controller. On Friday I couldn't pick up any satellites at all and had a warning my sensors were unavailable, I decided to abandon my flight after about 10 minutes or so as  I was getting very frustrated. I went onto dji support live chat and explained the problem, also the fact it happens quite frequently, I was asked what router I'm using to connect my RC to internet and advised to go to a different location, I explained it happens a lot regardless of my location but decided to try it elsewhere later on. So I tried it where I have flown before. Still couldn't get gps or satellites and my drone flew in atti mode, I found out my drone won't hover and will continue to move in atti mode I found that out when I crashed my drone.!! So I rung dji support explaining what had happened and the advice I was given he LAUGHED.!!
Does anybody else have problems with the controller not picking up satellites and GPS weak for at least 3/5 minutes when you first fire up the drone and controller if so what do you do to fix it please.?

Please help A795D19D-B6E2-4E16-BF68-AA26AA94F3A0.jpeg CD8054CF-9F4E-4E22-9ED6-4FBEB2E5F4CC.jpeg

2022-3-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's been a big problem since December.
There are indications that DJI might finally be getting close to fixing it.

I was asked what router I'm using to connect my RC to internet

That's completely irrelevant.
DJI has the most useless support people.
You are more likely to get ridiculous incorrect information than accurate and helpful information from them.
2022-3-20
Use props
Marcusp1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1208635 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply.
I have unfortunately learnt the hard way how good support is but we live in hope that maybe once we may get somebody is a little bit more erm experienced So to say.
I’ve had to send my drone in now as the rear arm is broke probably would’ve been easier to get it fixed but again advised by support to send into them via my DJI care. So frustrating surely support would’ve known their is an issue
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marcusp1974. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This matter has been forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for attention. There will be a new firmware regarding this issue. Kindly please give us sometime. Again, I am sorry and thank you for understanding.
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules