Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tripod mode very shakey
636 6 2022-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

Tripod mode seems to be very shakey. (it's not even stable enough for Final Cut to smooth it out in tripod stabilization)
I put a video below (I sped it up 8x so the shakiness is more visible). I had the Spark in Tripod mode and put the controller on the ground. Is this significant level of shakiness normal?

2022-3-21
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

It does not seem gimbal related. I'd try to calibrate the compass and check you have enough satellites for a super stable flight (more than 10).

Cheers,
Wolferl
2022-3-21
Use props
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

Wolferl Posted at 3-21 01:25
It does not seem gimbal related. I'd try to calibrate the compass and check you have enough satellites for a super stable flight (more than 10).

Cheers,

Thanks for that. I didn't check the exact number of satelittes but I'm fairly sure I had enough, it definitely was in GPS mode.
I'll try recalibrating the compass though!
2022-3-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe try chainging the props?
2022-3-21
Use props
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

Montfrooij Posted at 3-21 01:56
Maybe try chainging the props?

I inspect them before use everytime, there was no visible damage. Would replacing them really make a difference?
2022-3-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

paullb514 Posted at 3-21 02:13
I inspect them before use everytime, there was no visible damage. Would replacing them really make a difference?

Well tbh, with the kind of 'instability' you are experiencing, I doubt it. But it could be worth a shot.
In the past, I have seen great stability improvements when the props were slightly deformed.

But I think it is more because the drone is flying that it generates this slow movement when hovering. It can't hold on to something right?
You can always try and warp stabilize it in post.
(unfortunately at the cost of resolution)
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists? In addition, this issue might isolate by performing the Compass and IMU calibration via DJI Go 4 app. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules