United States

Link doesn't work!
2022-3-21
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

wow... what a nice and modern city. Well filmed and thanks for showing this.
2022-3-21
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Flight distance : 879163 ft
Belarus

kyalami Posted at 3-21 10:28
wow... what a nice and modern city. Well filmed and thanks for showing this.

Thank you for your nice opinion
2022-3-21
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

Try it again, please
2022-3-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-3-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Perfectly framed architecture, Brilliant footage! Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-3-22
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

another video from Putin's friend Lukaschenko!!!
2022-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing views and some interesting building designs.
2022-3-22
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 03:06
Perfectly framed architecture, Brilliant footage! Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Thank you, Friend!
2022-3-22
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-22 08:23
another video from Putin's friend Lukaschenko!!!

My name is Kirill, not Lukashenko
2022-3-22
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Kirillaviation Posted at 3-22 11:56
My name is Kirill, not Lukashenko

Are you sure you are a good friend of these 2 idiots Putin and Lukashenko?
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It's my pleasure, Kirillaviation. Wish you have a good health. Stay safe!
2022-3-22
Use props
fansd88d64df
Second Officer
Flight distance : 887461 ft
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-22 16:34

Are you sure you asked correct question from complete stranger? Or would you like to move the same direction together with russian ship?
2022-3-22
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-22 16:34

Dude, you're taking for fucking ever!
2022-3-22
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

fansd88d64df Posted at 3-22 21:46
Are you sure you asked correct question from complete stranger? Or would you like to move the same direction together with russian ship?

Another one from Lukashenko's area and probably also friendly, the idiot the dictator who keeps you quiet and you probably do it because you're all afraid of Lukashenko or you like living with a dictator.

Just like almost all Russians are afraid of Putin, they all crawl into the hole instead of becoming rebellious, like the people in the GDR back then, they took to the streets and didn't put up with it anymore, there was a revolution!!!

But cowards like your people must continue to suffer under the dictatorship. Sincere condolences.

We live in a good democracy!!!
2022-3-23
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-23 08:46
Another one from Lukashenko's area and probably also friendly, the idiot the dictator who keeps you quiet and you probably do it because you're all afraid of Lukashenko or you like living with a dictator.

Just like almost all Russians are afraid of Putin, they all crawl into the hole instead of becoming rebellious, like the people in the GDR back then, they took to the streets and didn't put up with it anymore, there was a revolution!!!

Dude, Do you know what and why my grandfather did in Germany in year 1945?  May be he searched guys who tried to provide own thoughts about democrathyto other countries? Didn't you think about that? Take your opinion with you and you will be really happy guy.
2022-3-24
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

I will send you with my new hypersonic rocket and DJI Mini2 bound to it, the German Basic Law and the
German Constitution as a model for your dictatorial system,
in the hope that you can read at all.
2022-3-24
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-24 15:08
I will send you with my new hypersonic rocket and DJI Mini2 bound to it, the German Basic Law and the

Man, you are an idiot. If you try to remember the history every person who tried to teach others how they should live ends his life without any honor.

Remeber 1938-1945. And these days as well. We do not need any of your advices. We can solve out problmes without your suggestions. You live in Germany? Perfect - provide your ideas to your govenment or friends. Do't try to teach us.

Only very stupid persons give advices when they were not asked about that. Think about it twice before posting something else. Otherwise you can find your hypersonic rocket in your ass. Together with the German Basic Law and the German Constitution as the really fucking big books.
2022-3-24
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

Another idiot from Germany who think that his own opinion and his (not own) country - ideal? Yeah, you are probably right that we've got an idiot on board, but who you are fucking is to give such advices like above? The last idiot in world history with the same obsessive attitudes is rotting in the ground and he represented your country 0_о
I didn't remember you and your friends in my country in 2020 on the Minsk streets with your great ideas and advices - that's why you must shut fucking up and watch my videos (or don't) with quiet
2022-3-25
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

And you can send your hypersonic rocket into your senility ass
2022-3-25
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

oh you Super Volidiot @kirillaviation what an idiot you are. Words fail you, you should die under Lukashenko, you do it.....
2022-3-25
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-25 09:05
oh you Super Volidiot @kirillaviation what an idiot you are. Words fail you, you should die under Lukashenko, you do it.....

All I can see here is just one very alone and angry old man. And this one is you. So shut the fuck up and sit on your ass still.
2022-3-25
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1614416 ft
Russia

Never been to Minsk. but visited Vitebsk in Belarus several times. Nicely done, thanks for sharing!
2022-3-25
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Yes, 2 idiots meet here, a Russian and a Belarusian...
yes, you 2 idiots are a perfect match.
I will join the voluntary army and personally kill you bastards !!!
I can still drive tanks T55a, T72 and also the T80.
2022-3-25
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 3-25 15:11

You old fart, fuck off this site already, but you better start driving your old dick, and not dream about how you got and will get cunts in a foreign land for you
2022-3-25
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

And you still dare to represent Germany in this forum? Yes, you are a fucking disgrace to your country and the generation of old people who got cunts in 1941! I have many friends in Rheinberg, Berlin and Munich! And they don't seem like morons like you
2022-3-25
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

That is why my grandfather killed such germans in year 1945. It looks he did not kill enough. Your fucking country killed millions people in the world and how you can say here something? You are fucking fashist. I thought that germans chnaged these days. I have some friends there. But now I see - world will never change. Germans always was fashists and you just confirmed that here.
2022-3-25
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Pinarek Posted at 3-23 08:46
Another one from Lukashenko's area and probably also friendly, the idiot the dictator who keeps you quiet and you probably do it because you're all afraid of Lukashenko or you like living with a dictator.

Halt mal ganz flott den Ball flach und knick dir diese rassistischen Auswüchse.
2022-3-25
Use props
fansa3ca2932
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1614416 ft
Russia

Danke Landey! Some people here did not realise this thread is not for propaganda, hate and rudeness. Kirillaviation, thanks again for the footage, wish everybody safe flights!

2022-3-25
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

btframework Posted at 3-25 20:14
That is why my grandfather killed such germans in year 1945. It looks he did not kill enough. Your fucking country killed millions people in the world and how you can say here something? You are fucking fashist. I thought that germans chnaged these days. I have some friends there. But now I see - world will never change. Germans always was fashists and you just confirmed that here.

You need to differentiate. Look at the name "Pinarek" - that's no German name.
Also the post doesn't read like a German writing English. Just addressed him in German; let's see what his reply will tell me.
Looks more like one of the typical propaganda posts coming up just everywhere, an almost global annoyance I dislike quite much.
If people would just limit theirselves to what they really know, and dismiss things suggested by government-paid media and other propaganda, the world would be a better place.
But sadly, that's not human nature.
Humans tend to adopt racist stances, like you also did.
"Pinarek" seems to hate Russians, you appear to hate Germans.
Seems like two soulmates met.
2022-3-25
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Thank you very much for this video, Kirill!
It's great to see that mix of different, but still characteristic, partly even traditional architecture of the present days.

And I wish to sincerely apologize for that strange guys on both sides unable to differentiate politics and people, united in hate.

Please keep more videos coming!
2022-3-25
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Landey Posted at 3-25 23:35
You need to differentiate. Look at the name "Pinarek" - that's no German name.
Also the post doesn't read like a German writing English. Just addressed him in German; let's see what his reply will tell me.
Looks more like one of the typical propaganda posts coming up just everywhere, an almost global annoyance I dislike quite much.

We (I and Kirill) know his address. He's located in Germany. Old lonely man. Stupid old lonely man.Of course, that can be trolling. But that';s, in fact, not our problem. I hate when stupid people are trying to teach me. I tried to be correct, Very correct.

I do not hate Gemrans. I have lot of friends there. Good friends. And lot of customers, as well. But that fucking idiot absolutely inadequate.
2022-3-26
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Reply deleted, offense it based on was made by mistake.
2022-3-26
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Reply deleted, offense it based on was made by mistake.
2022-3-26
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Landey Posted at 3-26 03:37
You wish to cross blades with me?
You don't want that.
But if you do, you may start with explaining the poor spelling of your insult.

That was pasted by mistake from clipboard copied there yesterday. I changed the post immediately. I am really sorry that happened. And if you open your eyes you can find that this is in your post only.
2022-3-26
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Landey Posted at 3-26 03:49
Ah, the typical "I know where you live and who you are".

So - you're free to post my address and all other details about me, I give you my personal clearance.
<mistaken post>
2022-3-26
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

btframework Posted at 3-26 03:52
That was pasted by mistake from clipboard copied there yesterday. I changed the post immediately. I am really sorry that happened.

Accepted, thank you.
I'll delete my reply, also delete my other post.
2022-3-26
Use props
Kirillaviation
lvl.3
Belarus

Landey Posted at 3-25 23:45
Thank you very much for this video, Kirill!
It's great to see that mix of different, but still characteristic, partly even traditional architecture of the present days.

Thank you for the pleasant assessment of my videos and special thanks for the adequate attitude towards all nationalities and countries! You are a worthy representative of your country! Have a good day!
2022-3-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules