Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to access flight controller serial number using DJI GS Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr. Chinchilla
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,

I have been working on setting up a flight that is located on the edge of a zone that will require me to submit an unlock request via DJI Fly Safe. However, when I try to submit the information, it is asking for a flight controller serial number. There are plently of instructions on how to do this using the DJI Go 4 app, but the Phantom 4 Multispectral is only recognized on the DJI GSPro iPad app, and there is nowhere on the app (that I've found) that can provide this information.

Has anyone been able to find a solution or work around for this? I've tried going through DJI's customer support but they've only acknowledged that they can't find a solution either.

2022-3-21
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

you can check the flight controller by this route: click the three dashes icon on the upper left > the aircraft icon > Aircraft >Flight Controller Serial Number. Hope this helps.
2022-3-22
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2022-3-22
Use props
Dr. Chinchilla
lvl.1

United States

Hi JetSam,

Thanks for your suggestion. As I mentioned above, my drone is only recognized on the GSPro app. I will go ahead and try out the GS RTK App that you suggested and let you know if that works.
2022-3-25
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Dr. Chinchilla Posted at 3-25 06:17
Hi JetSam,

Thanks for your suggestion. As I mentioned above, my drone is only recognized on the GSPro app. I will go ahead and try out the GS RTK App that you suggested and let you know if that works.

GSRTK is the dedicated app for P4RTK, you need the remote control with integrated screen. The Fly zone manager is integrated in GSPro. Go to settings -> fly zone. Prepare your DJI account email and password, also be sure to have a mobile phone with network coverage. A pin code will be send by SMS to validate the request.
2022-3-25
Use props
Dr. Chinchilla
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know I've found some success working with the DJI Fly Safe support. To find the flight controller serial number in the GSPro app, you need to
1. Connect your aircraft to the app
2. Go to App Settings --> Help --> App version --> Flight controller
3. You will then see the flight controller serial as well as data for other aspects of the drone.

Thanks JetSam and LV_Forestry for your replies and I hope this helps someone else out there.

Dr. Chinchilla
2022-3-25
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Dr. Chinchilla Posted at 3-25 16:31
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know I've found some success working with the DJI Fly Safe support. To find the flight controller serial number in the GSPro app, you need to

Thanks, good to know
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules