Osmo Mobile 3 and Samsung S20 FE
3469 4 2022-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julianoeb
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello,

I'm about to buy an Osmo Mobile 3 Gimbal and I would like to know if it is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.

Do not find any information on the internet.

Thanks!
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that the mobile device that has been mentioned is not listed on our compatible device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Kindly please refer to the link below for the list of recommended mobile device for the said unit. Thank you for your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2022-3-22
Use props
djiuser_eN1lHLAZa6vy
New

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 02:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that the mobile device that has been mentioned is not listed on our compatible device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Kindly please refer to the link below for the list of recommended mobile device for the said unit. Thank you for your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf

Hello, I've got he same problem. Is there any other possibility to use my osmo mimo 3 with my s20 fe?
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_eN1lHLAZa6vy Posted at 6-17 10:30
Hello, I've got he same problem. Is there any other possibility to use my osmo mimo 3 with my s20 fe?

Thank you for reaching out. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the said unit. Kindly please refer to the link above for the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to avoid issues. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_qddbzyTT8PLa
New

Brazil

This is absurd!! I just bought an expensive phone (Galaxy s20 FE) just because of its camera quality, and I just found out that DJI doesn't work!! ABSURD... DJI wants to select who can and cannot use their equipment!!!  I had the same problem with my Mavic drone and I was forced to buy a new phone just because of the DJI drone!  I no longer recommend DJI for any equipment!!  We pay dearly when buying equipment and end up discovering that we will have to spend even more, just because of its compatibility!! ABSURD!!
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules