Can't FLY with GPS ERROR - v01.02.0015 - HELP!!
1148 6 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
macintox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378156 ft
Taiwan

Hi all, I am having this issue where a big red "N" shows on the left where normally is a white N and a red GPS and Forward looking icons up. GPS has around 7, so not sure if it is a GPS issue.

Some context:
- I bought this in the US.
- Recently updated to the latest firmware 01.02.0015
- Status page shows no errors- Flown the drown many times before this started to happen, after the update.
- I also updated the flybase Database at the same time- Never swapped the top shell, never opened Drone

IMG_3724.jpg IMG_3723.jpg

2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of all the components using the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC then check if the issue persists? In addition, could you please try to fly the unit outside in an open space to see if the error message still shows in the app? Please keep us posted. Thank you
2022-3-22
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Stupid question but did you try it in the open field? Maybe that building blocks the gps.
2022-3-22
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Exactly you need at least 12 sats locked for it to change to white. Try moving away from the building and see what you get.
2022-3-22
Use props
macintox
lvl.1
Taiwan

thanks everyone, I've refreshed the software, did all the calibration (note: had to do this on a Windows computer), and will now take it outside where I will try to go where there's at least 12 satellites - I've flown this indoors once but never looked at how many satellites I had.

Will be reporting back soon!

edit: the field outside seems to still only have around 7 satellites, it is a cloudy day so maybe that is why, will try again when it is a better day.
2022-3-22
Use props
macintox
lvl.1
Taiwan

thanks all, so i tried again today and it seems i have enough satellites but the forward vision icon is still red, i don't have anything in the status page that prevents me from flying yet I cannot make the propellers start at all, can anyone help me understand why it is not flying?

Note: i also went into settings to turn off the obstacle slowing feature to see if it made any difference, still unable to fly…

Thanks!
0817D738-C911-4424-A341-0C495B7552E6.jpeg
2022-3-31
Use props
macintox
lvl.1
Taiwan

UPDATE UPDATE: IT SEEMS TO BE A FLY MORE BATTERY ISSUE, this remains unsolved but there seems to be some iffy thing with the new firmware 01.02.0015 with the new FLY MORE batteries.
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules