Problem with Extension Rod Original DJi
751 9 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcos BF
lvl.1
Brazil

Olá amigos!
Estou falando do Brasil, usando o Google Tradutor...
Estou com um problema com a quebra desta peça que trava o DJi Pocket 2 na minha haste de extensão original DJi.
Como eu conseguiria uma nova peça para eu substituir e reparar?
Alguém já teve esse problema? Como você resolveu?

b.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marcos BF. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Pocket 2 Extension Rod. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-3-22
Use props
Marcos BF
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 19:36
Hello there Marcos BF. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Pocket 2 Extension Rod. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

I tried to request information for the repair on the link you indicated and it doesn't finish... After selecting my country (Brazil), the message appears: "Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support ."
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Marcos BF Posted at 3-23 02:11
I tried to request information for the repair on the link you indicated and it doesn't finish... After selecting my country (Brazil), the message appears: "Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support ."

Hi there Marcos BF. Thank you for the reply and for these given information. Since you are located in Brazil you may try reaching DJI Support through these platforms shown below. Thank you.

2022-3-25
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

My Extension Rod do not even touch Pocket. I think that locking mechanism is too tight.
That clip that goes around the Pocket unit it is not touching the Pocket at all. You can see that when looking it that there is small space between clip and Pocket. Locking mechanism is still tight so it seems to be about the mechanism.

Seems that some of the manufactured products locking is just too strong and plastic wont last long or something.
2022-3-26
Use props
Marcos BF
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 20:58
Hi there Marcos BF. Thank you for the reply and for these given information. Since you are located in Brazil you may try reaching DJI Support through these platforms shown below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for listening. I'm already trying to resolve it by email.
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Marcos BF Posted at 3-26 02:20
Thanks for listening. I'm already trying to resolve it by email.

Hi there Marcos BF. You are very much welcome and if you have any other concerns or any issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2022-3-29
Use props
Marcos BF
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Postado em 3-29 21:03
Olá Marcos BF. Você é muito bem-vindo e se tiver outras preocupações ou problemas com a DJI. Sinta-se à vontade para publicá-lo aqui no DJI Forum. Estamos todos aqui para ajudá-lo e ajudá-lo.

Unfortunately the response I received from DJI was very sad:

"Dear Customer,

Thanks for your patience very much.

Sorry for the late reply as we are checking the stock with the local service center. We are so sorry there is no this part in the Brazil service center.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!"

Get some solution, please!
2022-3-30
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The same part has just failed on my extension rod.  Global recall necessary??!  As the camera slots into the handle in a positive fashion, putting an elastic band round the cradle to ensure it can't open is probably the best fix - actually I used one of my wife's black hairband thingys for the purpose.  But to have this design fault on a quite expensive accessory is annoying.
2022-4-16
Use props
Marcos BF
lvl.1
Brazil

fansfe82067d Posted at 4-16 16:15
The same part has just failed on my extension rod.  Global recall necessary??!  As the camera slots into the handle in a positive fashion, putting an elastic band round the cradle to ensure it can't open is probably the best fix - actually I used one of my wife's black hairband thingys for the purpose.  But to have this design fault on a quite expensive accessory is annoying.

DJI's latest response was to replace the broken part at the price of a new product... Nonsense!
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules