This is just wrong. CAS-8594730-N1Y1V6
977 1 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIMINISE123
New
Flight distance : 5682 ft
Australia

Really need help on this one - only had the drone 6 days - 50min flight time.

I have attached the DJI Flight record.

At a distance of ~490m i get a few sudden errors which I could not gather/read fast enough because it was flicking on and off however, it started the RTH count down and within 3 seconds the red Aircraft disconnected from RC error came up. At this point I thought it was either going to return or reconnect to the RC so I waited - neither happened.

I know for a fact my setting was set to RTH as failsafe option as this was the reason I even bought a drone.

I have tried to claim this under warranty as 1. it did not RTH 2. drone is losing being disconnected from RC even with full GPS and satellite signals?

I am new the drone flying obviously, am I right in thinking this is a technical issue with the drone?

Below is the response I received when I lodged the warranty and sent flight data. Now awaiting their response to what I have mentioned.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/88ozbwimjl4v4v2/DJIFlightRecord_2022-03-19_%5B18-28-38%5D.txt?dl=0
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your patience.

This is Dora from the data analysis team, and I will be assisting you on this case from now on for related inquiries about data analysis.

For your case CAS-8594730-N1Y1V6, we have finished the analysis, and the result is as follows:

1. The aircraft worked under GPS mode mainly in this flight;
2. Flight Time T=05:01, Relative Height H=125.5 m, Distance to Home Point D=494.8m, the flight record ended;
3. The pre-set failsafe action was landing. The aircraft would land directly after losing the remote connection and finally land at an improper place;
4. The last point: -33.7287079, 150.3764767.

According to the analysis, the incident was not caused by any product issue. Please set a proper Failsafe action before a flight.

2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will check your case and forward it to our designated teams. We will also pass your queries to them and let them explain to you. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules