DJI action 2 360 roll bug vid and feature to be add
966 3 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_06uVCiKt99Ra
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Canada

Hi let me tell you that I kind of love and hate this small action cam I'll tell you why very quick.

I love the quality, the forme factor , the easy to use software and since I use it mainly for FPV drones it makes just sens for me to have it but...

I was and still use a insta360 go2 but I want to make the action2 my main camera but I find it hard because of the problem and extra step for me to make Instagram Facebook reels and tiktok video's.

For me the go 2 2.7k 50fps with stabilisation included inside and the option to choose after I have recorded the video if I want to use it in 16:9 or 9:16 is a huge huge huge thing. It make the practical use of this camera more easy and feature rich.

DJI could easily implemented this into the software maybe by at least being able to choose for 9:16 without having to turn the camera on the side.

Thats what I have to do to make a 9:16 video

1.shoot
2.export to phone
3.flip the video vertically
4.crop the top and bottom because you mount get in the view
5.save it and edit it in favorite software.

That being said , I would love to have that feature that would make it easy for us and make the action 2 a bit more better in that area better then the insta360go2 specially for that high price compared to the go2.

In this video you see a 9:16 video crop , flip vertically and in the 1first minute you can see at around 50seconde the 360 glitch still there after the update.

Thank you for your feedback.

2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regard to this matter. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you and keep filming.
2022-3-22
Use props
djiuser_fUCQt02Wmi09
New

Venezuela

Hi, can you tell me please if this problem with the roll still persist?, I'm considering buying an Action 2 for some shots that requires 360 roll, and I'm not sure if this camera is capable. I really apreciate if you can tell me more about your experience. Thanks!
2022-6-15
Use props
FPVGuy2023
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_fUCQt02Wmi09 Posted at 2022-6-15 04:55
Hi, can you tell me please if this problem with the roll still persist?, I'm considering buying an Action 2 for some shots that requires 360 roll, and I'm not sure if this camera is capable. I really apreciate if you can tell me more about your experience. Thanks!

Did they fix the 360 roll glitch?
2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules