Motors sound weird, it doesnt fly properly
1173 5 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simo.Sto_FPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 412405 ft
Germany

Hi everyone. Maybe someone can give me a hint (one or maybe two) motors got this very high noise and drine tends slighty to the left. This effect is even stronger with the GroPro on

I had no crash but i suspect some dirt might be in the Motor? Alos it said one time shortly: Motors blocked. But normaly spnning them by finger all feel solid.

Does anyone has any idea what i could to for further investiagtion or repairing, (dont like to spend my last Care refresh for that)

greets simon
2022-3-22
Use props
mbze430
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406775 ft
United States

I had a similar problem.  From day one my front left motor had a problem starting (Motor Stalled message) but trying a few times it would start, but when in the air it would fly tilted.  eventually after 4 days the motor now just won't start.  Since I only had mine for 4 days I returned it back to Newegg for a refund.  DJI support was absolutely NO help.  They wanted me to send it in for them to see if its "pilot error".  What a joke they are.  

From researching other drone forums most likely it's the bearing.  Because I took the motor out of the arm mounts and threw bunch of compress air at it... and it was still giving me problems.
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there simon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-3-22
Use props
Simo.Sto_FPV
lvl.2
Germany

Hi Stephen,

thanks for the super quick reply.  I didnt attach the Googles to my phone; in order to see results I would have to run another test in that setup correct?
What i could send is a video/soundfile of the behaviour ?

thanks so much and
greets simon
2022-3-23
Use props
Simo.Sto_FPV
lvl.2
Germany

mbze430 Posted at 3-22 10:29
I had a similar problem.  From day one my front left motor had a problem starting (Motor Stalled message) but trying a few times it would start, but when in the air it would fly tilted.  eventually after 4 days the motor now just won't start.  Since I only had mine for 4 days I returned it back to Newegg for a refund.  DJI support was absolutely NO help.  They wanted me to send it in for them to see if its "pilot error".  What a joke they are.  

From researching other drone forums most likely it's the bearing.  Because I took the motor out of the arm mounts and threw bunch of compress air at it... and it was still giving me problems.

I am VERY sure its the bearing. cus the sound comes like old inline skates. Its frustrating spending a whole new drone for a smaller issue like that (or repair service with then in the end is similar cost)

pilot error ^^ is that a serious Error Case?

2022-3-23
Use props
mbze430
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406775 ft
United States

Simo.Sto_FPV Posted at 3-23 00:38
I am VERY sure its the bearing. cus the sound comes like old inline skates. Its frustrating spending a whole new drone for a smaller issue like that (or repair service with then in the end is similar cost)

pilot error ^^ is that a serious Error Case?

That's what I said to the tech support I spoke on the phone with.  The support personnel mumble bunch of stuff (he had an accent speaking English) a lot of it I didn't understand all I know is that he told me I need to send it in for them to check for "pilot error".  I was like, "dude, I just told you it happened from day one and it gotten worse".... then he blahh--blahhh more.  I just ended the call and called Newegg and RMA the unit.  Can't DEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules