Dji air 2s cannot get any distance
713 5 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phatshark
lvl.1

Hi , looking for some advice, have just brought the air 2s using it with iPad 5 mini / iPhone 12 but every time I get to about 500m distance it looses the signal. Not sure if it’s me not setting it up wright  , or just faulty not to sure what to do !!
Thanks
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there phatshark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Air 2S to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-3-22
Use props
djiuser_WQHvsXwtR0kZ
New

United States

It’s most likely a lot of RF traffic near or around your flying zone. Trees, hills, walls, big signs, etc. will all drastically interfere with the connection between  your transmitter and receiver. If you have a place, large open areas of town or over large bodies of water are some of the best locations to fly and and test the max. range of your bird.
2022-3-23
Use props
phatshark
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 21:13
Hello there phatshark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Air 2S to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist and may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

Great thanks, just tried it in a open field works great
2022-3-27
Use props
phatshark
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 21:13

[view_image]

Thanks, just didn’t expect that from we’re I live
Thanks for your help
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

phatshark Posted at 3-27 03:08
Great thanks, just tried it in a open field works great

Hi there phatshark. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that everything is now working great. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules