1810 20 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140659 ft
Hungary

Hi Guys,

I have a wierd problem, and I can't factory reset to check whats going on.
When I start my drone I get full blurry view, and can't manually focus (even if I try with button), and the drone don't try to sharp it.
When I start to zoom in to max, and push the focus button, the frame in the middle looks red, after this I start to zoom out, till I find the sweetspot where the picture start to be clear. (between 27-29mm). I push again the shoot button and only in this range is clear. When I filming a video the process is the same, the picture is sharp till the drone can operate in this sweetspot :S after just go blurry again... (0 chance to make dolly zoom for example, because when It start to zoom go out this sweetspot and loosing sharp picture )

Is there anyone who had this issue also?
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VorosVezerHU. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom? In addition May we please also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-3-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the things below?
1. Check whether the product firmware is the latest version. If it is not, update it to the latest version.
2. Check whether the app is the latest version. If it is not, update it to the latest version.
3. Check whether the mobile device is on the compatibility list of the app. Try to use another mobile phone found on the compatibility list.
4. After the troubleshooting steps above have been taken and the issue persists, please provide us a video showing the operation process
(shoot the image transmission operation screen with the mobile phone’s screen recording function or another mobile device),
Also, please tell us the mobile device’s model, the mobile device’s system version number, the firmware version number of both the aircraft and remote controller, and the app version number.
2022-3-22
Use props
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-22 20:01
Hello there VorosVezerHU. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom? In addition May we please also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

I didn't had any issue or hard landing. (Also not crash) I super safe flyer <3
I'm use Huawei P30 Pro
2022-3-23
Use props
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-22 20:16
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the things below?
1. Check whether the product firmware is the latest version. If it is not, update it to the latest version.
2. Check whether the app is the latest version. If it is not, update it to the latest version.

This problem is for a while now, just I didn't use too much, and I hoped that will be solve in the future update but nothing Every firmwire is up to date, both drone and mobile phone (Huawei P30 Pro), I used the same mobile before I had this trouble also.

I will try with other mobile phone, every other troubleshoot steps is done.
I will also create screen record, and I will write every details you asked. (In this week of course!)

Thank you for your help!
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

VorosVezerHU Posted at 3-23 14:49
This problem is for a while now, just I didn't use too much, and I hoped that will be solve in the future update but nothing  Every firmwire is up to date, both drone and mobile phone (Huawei P30 Pro), I used the same mobile before I had this trouble also.

I will try with other mobile phone, every other troubleshoot steps is done.

Thanks for your update. We are looking forward to your reply.
2022-3-23
Use props
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Thor Posted at 3-23 22:11
Thanks for your update. We are looking forward to your reply.

I got an upgrade after we talked, which solved the problem for a while. (Only for 2 fly around 2 weeks)
Now I got also the same problem. Here is the video which show the problem i live: https://youtu.be/lU3xgEXnE9E
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

VorosVezerHU Posted at 9-19 06:10
I got an upgrade after we talked, which solved the problem for a while. (Only for 2 fly around 2 weeks)
Now I got also the same problem. Here is the video which show the problem i live: https://youtu.be/lU3xgEXnE9E

Hi there, could you please try to test it in a different scenario to see if the issue still exists? Please also make sure the object is within the camera shooting range.
2022-9-20
Use props
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-20 01:38
Hi there, could you please try to test it in a different scenario to see if the issue still exists? Please also make sure the object is within the camera shooting range.
[view_image]

Actually  What you see in the video around 1.5-2 meter far. And, I fly at big construction every week, the issue is the same.

I tried to delete and re-install the android app, also tried on iPhone 11, problem still going   
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

VorosVezerHU Posted at 9-20 02:53
Actually  What you see in the video around 1.5-2 meter far. And, I fly at big construction every week, the issue is the same.

I tried to delete and re-install the android app, also tried on iPhone 11, problem still going

Would you please try to test in a place with abundant daylight and open the Peaking Threshold to see whether it can better help you?
2022-9-20
Use props
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-20 22:58
Would you please try to test in a place with abundant daylight and open the Peaking Threshold to see whether it can better help you?

Same result. As I said this problem for a while now, no matter where I fly or in which conditions :/
Here is the video in action:
Phone: Huawei P30 also tried in iPhone 11
Weather: Sunny and Cloudy also, tried with filter and without filter!
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

VorosVezerHU Posted at 9-26 08:11
Same result. As I said this problem for a while now, no matter where I fly or in which conditions :/
Here is the video in action: https://youtu.be/qL-ippIFfNA
Phone: Huawei P30 also tried in iPone 11

Thank you for your information. We will make further checks with our team and keep you updated.
2022-9-27
Use props
VorosVezerHU
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Thor Posted at 9-27 02:51
Thank you for your information. We will make further checks with our team and keep you updated.

Thank you for your time, any update? o.O
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

VorosVezerHU Posted at 10-3 12:04
Thank you for your time, any update? o.O

We are deeply sorry for the delay, please try to reset the camera settings and check again.
If the issue persists, please send the drone back so we can diagnose it.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-10-4
Use props
fanse07db613
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162047 ft

Malaysia

For years Ive been trying to find this thread !
With same exact model of dji .
Ever founnd the solution?

Its been more than a year since i last flew because of this specific written thread ! Thank you so much for not making me the only person facing this .
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse07db613 Posted at 7-28 10:18
For years Ive been trying to find this thread !
With same exact model of dji .
Ever founnd the solution?

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue with your Mavic 2 Zoom? If possible, please provide us with original photos/videos to check the blurry issue.
2023-7-29
Use props
fanse07db613
lvl.1

Malaysia

The guy who started this thread has posted a video. I am experiencing the same thing .

Can you take the time to have a look at the video he has posted and and tell us how to solve the issue ?
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse07db613 Posted at 8-7 09:55
The guy who started this thread has posted a video. I am experiencing the same thing .

Can you take the time to have a look at the video he has posted and and tell us how to solve the issue ?

If your drone performs the same as the one in the video, you can try the troubleshooting we provided above on 16# and tell us the result so that we can help you further.
2023-8-8
Use props
fanse07db613
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-8 00:16
If your drone performs the same as the one in the video, you can try the troubleshooting we provided above on 16# and tell us the result so that we can help you further.

Still facing the same issue here. After countless of delete and re installing the app. Is this a software or a hardware failure from dji ?
2023-12-29
Use props
fanse07db613
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-8 00:16

Still facing the same issue here. After countless of delete and re installing the app. Is this a software or a hardware failure from dji ?
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanse07db613 Posted at 12-29 16:49

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you try all the suggestions above except for the reinstallation of the app?
Please tell us your feedback and more details about your issue so that we can further troubleshoot the issue for you.
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules