New DJI Mavic 3 firmware Released (3/23/2022)
17665 200 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-27 03:19
That doesn’t sound normal. from what I read it difficult to get the homepoint lock but after that the reception is excellent across the board, so maybe you need to look at that . Both times I flew since update I had enough reception to lock homepoint when app was showing 10 as the amount of sats but reception was clearly in the  white, so homepoint recorded. It has been said that uploading data particularly in cases like yours might help get some answers to this. Small chance I know but it doesn’t look like anyone is listening around here.

It's the same exact experience I have.
2022-3-31
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

I doubt the EVO 3 will have GPS acquisition problems.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 04:17
I doubt the EVO 3 will have GPS acquisition problems.
[view_image]

Aww our little forum troll is super excited about the autel evo 3. How special.
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 08:28
Aww our little forum troll is super excited about the autel evo 3. How special.

I’ll be more excited about some new articles coming that you’ll have to dispute. You know, gear up your shilling.
2022-4-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Just saw this at MP site.
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... -in-q2-2022.124167/
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-1 09:35
Just saw this at MP site.
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mavic-3-dji-fly-massive-new-features-to-be-released-in-q2-2022.124167/

Heck yeah!
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 11:49
Heck yeah!

GPS still is broken. But…
2022-4-2
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-2 05:53
GPS still is broken. But…

Lol………….
2022-4-2
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-2 06:57
Lol………….
Lol………….
2022-4-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ahh he’s a coward no one likes him.ridiculous….
2022-4-2
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 14:31
Ahh he’s a coward no one likes him.ridiculous….

You’re a shill and everyone knows it.  Lol.
2022-4-2
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

You guys are all so embarrassing. Get a life. Seriously...Get off the forums and go do something with your life. Its just baffling the effort and time you all put into your arguments here on this small forum.
2022-4-4
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667408 ft
Australia

I can't find an ignore user option.  Is there one?  There will be wholesale deletion if so :-)
2022-4-4
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Tornado12 Posted at 4-4 11:17
You guys are all so embarrassing. Get a life. Seriously...Get off the forums and go do something with your life. Its just baffling the effort and time you all put into your arguments here on this small forum.

well said.
2022-4-4
Use props
djiuser_V8JyYxeIrbgB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109236 ft
United States

Anyone else still having issues after the update on gps lock? On cold boot it takes me anywhere from 4 minutes to 15 minutes for a lock. I've been doing some tests daily from the same spot, removing the battery overnight and redoing the test each day. The first mavic 3 I had would lock in less than a minute but returned due to terrible horizon tilt. The second mavic 3 now has gps issues still even after the latest update.

I reached out to dji support and they had me do a firmware refresh which I did with no luck. They then gave me an option to send it in for a repair or testing however reading the policy it says there is a service charge even though its likely there fault. Has anyone sent their drone in for a "repair" and did that fix the issue?
2022-4-4
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

djiuser_V8JyYxeIrbgB Posted at 4-4 15:45
Anyone else still having issues after the update on gps lock? On cold boot it takes me anywhere from 4 minutes to 15 minutes for a lock. I've been doing some tests daily from the same spot, removing the battery overnight and redoing the test each day. The first mavic 3 I had would lock in less than a minute but returned due to terrible horizon tilt. The second mavic 3 now has gps issues still even after the latest update.

I reached out to dji support and they had me do a firmware refresh which I did with no luck. They then gave me an option to send it in for a repair or testing however reading the policy it says there is a service charge even though its likely there fault. Has anyone sent their drone in for a "repair" and did that fix the issue?

The GPS issue is widespread and DJI doesn’t know how to fix it. It is likely that you will have it in any drone that they send back to you. As of now, DJI broke the GPS and AirSense. And they aren’t acknowledging it.
2022-4-4
Use props
Oldschool
lvl.3
Russia

my new observations about blocking satellites on the new firmware.
in an open area, without tall buildings nearby, a "cold start" occurs within a minute.

in a development, when there are tall buildings nearby, the blocking time depends on the time of day at the same place.

Well, that is, on Monday, a cold start, in the morning, took about a minute.

on Wednesday, at the same place, at lunchtime -3 minutes.

on Friday, at the same place in the morning - again 3 minutes.

I guess the capture time in such conditions depends on the position of the satellites. tall buildings or blocking the drone's search for satellites, but sometimes the buildings do not interfere and blocking is faster.
2022-4-4
Use props
dji-drones
lvl.1

Italy

Really usefull update
2022-4-5
Use props
Manu64
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282923 ft
France

New information from my request to DJI (I'm french, so I have used a translator to convert to english)

Support3.NL (DJI Support)
6 Apr 2022, 19:34 UTC+8
Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for contacting DJI EU support.

We have just received an internal note regarding your GNSS/GPS reception time issue on the Mavic 3.

Following the last update, we are finding that some users are still experiencing reception/timeout issues, especially in high latitude areas.
You can therefore ignore our previous email requesting flight history information from the drone and the application.

We have also detected that the presence or absence of an internet connection on the mobile device/remote control can also affect the reception time.
If this is connected to the internet, the reception will be faster.

The source of the problem has been located and a new update is planned, which will be issued in the next two months.

We apologize again for the problem encountered and we are doing everything necessary to restore the proper functioning as soon as possible.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any question. Thank you for your confidence.

Thank you for choosing DJI.
Marc
Support3.NL
DJI NL Technical Support
2022-4-6
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Manu64 Posted at 4-6 05:27
New information from my request to DJI (I'm french, so I have used a translator to convert to english)

Support3.NL (DJI Support)

Now that's a tad bit more reassuring
2022-4-6
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 4-6 05:58
Now that's a tad bit more reassuring

But in the next 2 months? Their right on it!
2022-4-6
Use props
chong67
lvl.1

United States

I just got my M3 and playing with it. Questions about EV (Exposure Lock).  1. How do you do EV lock on 360 Pano? 2. I have program my Fn button to do EV lock, but it only works on single photo. 360 Pano mode, nothing happens. 3. I thought you can do EV lock on the screen.
2022-4-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Looks like Dji is working hard to resolve the GPS issues and Airsense. The next update should resolve the issues for most if not all Mavic 3 owners.
2022-4-8
Use props
KokoFresha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3843146 ft
Bulgaria

Suren Posted at 4-8 00:18
Looks like Dji is working hard to resolve the GPS issues and Airsense. The next update should resolve the issues for most if not all Mavic 3 owners.

That's good news. This time I have reason to think that this will happen.
Greetings and thanks!
2022-4-8
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

KokoFresha Posted at 4-8 00:40
That's good news. This time I have reason to think that this will happen.
Greetings and thanks!

I also have faith this time time around it will be fixed.
2022-4-8
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 4-8 00:42
I also have faith this time time around it will be fixed.

I’d be careful basing an assumption on “faith”. So far they promised once. Didn’t work. Then they provided some nonsense high latitude explanation.
2022-4-11
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic 3 FMC Purchased 3 days ago, updated firmware to .600, on the back of the box it states made November 2021.

First couple of tests from cold and outside in my back garden,

Took more than 11min to even get to 10 satellites, still weak GPS so couldn’t take off as no home point will be recorded (in the even of RTH)

Gave up, switch the Drone and RC Pro off and contacted DJI Tech team, told me this was a first and had not heard anything regarding GPS issues.

DJI need to get a grip and update this £2k+ paper weight, or I’ll be sending it straight back, I’m definitely not happy at this, my M2 Pro only took under a min to lock on enough Sat.

IMG_0871.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg
IMG_0873.PNG
2022-4-14
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

Leebroath Posted at 4-14 07:39
Mavic 3 FMC Purchased 3 days ago, updated firmware to .600, on the back of the box it states made November 2021.

First couple of tests from cold and outside in my back garden,

Absolutely shameful. DJI now gives some bizarre statement about people in "high latitudes" being affected. It is absolute nonsense as many of us in non high latitudes are affected as well.
A billion dollar company making multi-thousand dollar paperweights because of a GPS defect that makes it worse than even their $399 product?

Shameful.
2022-4-14
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update works amazing, thank you Dji.
2022-4-15
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 4-15 20:20
Update works amazing, thank you Dji.

Not for many others.
2022-4-16
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Teslarati Posted at 4-16 15:29
Not for many others.

Well it worked for me.
2022-4-16
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 4-16 16:53
Well it worked for me.

You get a gold sticker then.
2022-4-16
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-23 02:33
Good news, very soon proved to be right , only 3 months ;+)

Wrong again. ;+)
2022-4-16
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Teslarati Posted at 4-16 17:15
You get a gold sticker then.

Don’t need one, but thanks!
2022-4-16
Use props
chakka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752986 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Since the firmware update, I have had major connection problems. It takes an enormous amount of time for the picture to appear (1-2 minutes), the same problem occurs when switching between taking photos and filming, then there is a connection interruption and it takes at least 45 seconds or longer for the picture to appear again. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?
2022-4-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

chakka Posted at 4-20 11:44
Since the firmware update, I have had major connection problems. It takes an enormous amount of time for the picture to appear (1-2 minutes), the same problem occurs when switching between taking photos and filming, then there is a connection interruption and it takes at least 45 seconds or longer for the picture to appear again. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Hi chakka, sometimes FW doesn’t take and needs refreshing, I know a real pain, but it might require you to use DJI assistant to delete the FW. And reinstall on assistant.

If this was working fine before FW update then new FW should not cause these problems unless it didn’t install correctly.

If you don’t have DJI assistant you can download from DJI website under downloads.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

Hello there chakka. Good day and thank you
for sharing these information that you have captured with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-4-23
Use props
Krishna.ju
lvl.3
Flight distance : 283150 ft
Bangladesh

Do you have any plan to release Mavic 3 SDK within 1/2 months?
2022-4-25
Use props
DroneBeast
Banned

United States

Krishna.ju Posted at 4-25 06:22
Do you have any plan to release Mavic 3 SDK within 1/2 months?

They posted in their GitHub “if” they release it, they will only do so at the “end” of 2022.
2022-4-25
Use props
quickstore
New

Cameroon

https://www.quickweedstore.com/
WE OFFER DELIVERY AT YOUR DOORSTEPS IN THE USA AND CANADA AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. WE DELIVER THE SAME QUALITY OF OUR CANNABIS PRODUCTS AND PAIN KILLER PILLS. WE OFFER DISCOUNTS TO PEOPLE WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS AS WELL AS REGULAR CUSTOMERS WHO BUY FROM A QUICK WEED STORE NEAR ME.
WE INVITE YOU TO BROWSE OUR SITE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE THC AND CBDTREATS. FILL OUT YOUR PURCHASE. ORDER USING OUR PRINTABLE ONLINE FORM. YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. YOU CAN BE CERTAIN THAT THE DELIVERY IS SECURED AND DISCREET.

https://www.quickweedstore.com/?product_cat=pain-killer-pills
https://www.quickweedstore.com/?product_cat=concentrates
https://www.quickweedstore.com/?product_cat=flowers
https://www.quickweedstore.com/?product_cat=cartridges
https://www.quickweedstore.com/?product_cat=edibles

WhatsApp: +1 (937) 697-1838
Email: Info@quickweedstore.com
Wickr ID: maxhigh11

cannabis stocks
cannabis business social network
Aurora cannabis
cannabis seeds