Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly on Samsung Galaxy Book Go
576 0 2022-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

I hightly doubt I will get any type of support for this from DJI, and just get the template reply of "We will pass along your request to our development team" but I wanted to bring this up.

Either way, I recently picked up Samsung Galaxy Book Go on sale from Best Buy.  

https://www.samsung.com/ca/compu ... alaxy%20book%20go-w

The cool thing with these Galaxy Books, is they run Windows 11 on a 2.55GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 octa-core processor with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM.  Windows 11 now allows Android Apps to run Native on the windows platform, the only catch, the apps have to be in the Microsoft or Amazon store.  You can't just install the APK.  Long story short.  Being this is a Arm64 Notebook, and has the abiliity to install DJI Fly natively on Windows 11 I would love to give it a try.  Unfortunetely, as we would all assume.  DJI FLY is not on the Microsoft or Amazon App store which is where it would have to be in order for this to work.

Just curious if anyone else out there grabbed a Galaxy Book Go, and has any more knowledge of this?

2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules