Transmission problems even not he ground
737 2 2022-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YodisMatt
lvl.1
United States

As of recent my P4P has been having a lot of transmission issues. This hinders a lot of flights as what I see on the controller will freeze, black out, black bars or green bars. Any ideas here? Putting some videos of the screen capture to give you and idea, plus I hardly flew away from where I was and it also happened while on the ground before take off.

2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there YodisMatt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try flying your DJI Phantom 4 Pro to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI Phantom 4 Pro might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-3-23
Use props
YodisMatt
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-23 18:59
Hello there YodisMatt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try flying your DJI Phantom 4 Pro to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI Phantom 4 Pro might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

iPhone X on IOS 15.3.1. This is happening in several different areas I have flown it, and my antennas are placed the way that is instructed to be.
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules