2147 13 2022-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just set up my high bright monitor and updated the firmware.

The mode button on the right hand grip that toggles between Focus / ND/Iris etc doesn't work when the hand grip is connected to the monitor.

Can anyone else confirm?
2022-3-23
Use props
American Lagomorph
lvl.2
United States

I can confirm. Just tried mode button and it doesn't work in either normal mode or mirror mode.
2022-3-23
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for that. Hopefully that can be fixed soon.
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Have you tried to update both the monitor and the hand-grip to the latest version? Could you please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? Thank you.
2022-3-23
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes my monitor, wireless module and camera are on the latest firmware.

I will shoot a video clip today. Thanks.

2022-3-23
Use props
American Lagomorph
lvl.2
United States

FYI - I have updated firmware for both monitor and camera. Thanks DJI!
2022-3-26
Use props
radcity
lvl.2
United States

Hey DJI -

I also found that the left trigger does not work when the handgrip is attached to the monitor.
2022-3-28
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

radcity Posted at 3-28 12:26
Hey DJI -

I also found that the left trigger does not work when the handgrip is attached to the monitor.

+1

It has to be fix quickly please
2022-3-28
Use props
CollectiveHunch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1274459 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello. I’m experiencing the same thing. Do the monitor handgrips need to be connected to the monitor during the firmware update process so that the handgrips get the same update that the monitor gets? My hand grips were not connected during my update but I’m going to try to refresh the firmware with the handgrips connected to the monitor and I will report back.
2022-8-11
Use props
CollectiveHunch
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

CollectiveHunch Posted at 8-11 12:34
Hello. I’m experiencing the same thing. Do the monitor handgrips need to be connected to the monitor during the firmware update process so that the handgrips get the same update that the monitor gets? My hand grips were not connected during my update but I’m going to try to refresh the firmware with the handgrips connected to the monitor and I will report back.

Ok - So I tried refreshing my firmware update on my monitor with my handles connected, and the MODE button still does not work. THOR - any confirmation that DJI has been able to replicate this problem and is working on a fix?
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CollectiveHunch Posted at 8-11 12:34

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks?
2022-8-13
Use props
CollectiveHunch
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Thor - I downgraded my monitor and transmitter firmware, and then upgraded again to current (with handles attached). I'm still experiencing no control with the MODE button on the remote monitor handle. See the video for an example. Can you help?

Video link to google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... nH/view?usp=sharing
@djithor
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CollectiveHunch Posted at 8-19 09:06
Hi DJI Thor - I downgraded my monitor and transmitter firmware, and then upgraded again to current (with handles attached). I'm still experiencing no control with the MODE button on the remote monitor handle. See the video for an example. Can you help?

Video link to google drive:

Hi, there. Thank you for your reply. Please note that currently this button still cannot take effect on the monitor. We will update it ASAP. Thank you.
2022-8-22
Use props
fans49e1d88e
lvl.1
Nigeria

I have spend a lot of money on the DJI transmission and I’m returning it . It’s not doing what it’s suppose to do and does not even record via camera trigger or record button on monitor .
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules