Phantom appears as Inspire in DJE GO - Solution
389 1 2022-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SXB
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There has been an issue since 2016 and unsure if anyone has found the solution.

The Caanera button only appears against the Inspire and not the Phantoms. Hopefully I have solved this. 6 of my friends have tried this sucessfully.

It costs nothing and takes about 25 seconds (if that!).

Rather than 100 lines of explanation about firmware, controllers (GL300 A, B or C), re-linking, re-setting the RC and drone firmware, new phones/tablets, cables adapters etc. - here's the solution.

From a simple Scottish Bloke who never gives up!

OK - don't launch the Go App just yet...
1. Power on your Phantom
2. Plug in your Phone to your charger and when it says on screen 'charge only' select 'data transfer' instead
3. Plug in the Micro USB or USBC plug (the small one) of your charging cable to your Phone/Tablet
4. plug in the USBA plug (the wide one) to the wide USB connection at the back of the Remote Control
5. Power up the Remote Control
6. your phone may again ask "charge Only?
7. Change option to "data transfer"
8. Launch DJI GO and Presto - you have 'Camera'' with your phantom 3 on screen - Inspire might also have the camera function enabled but your Phantom will will be good to go.

I hope this works for everyone!!!!

If you have problems linking your RC and Drone I can help - Just leave a post.

Drop a post if it works - would be good to see if this works for all - Enjoy Droning on!

Yours hopefully...

SXB (Stu)

If any of this isn't clear - I can post some pics

2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SXB. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information and solution on this matter with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules