Phantom 4 no Video on Dji 4.0 app with Ipad pro 2nd generation
1238 5 2022-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sposato Masonry
lvl.1

United States

I have a phantom 4 with the Dji 4.0 app. When i connect my Iphone 12 it automatically connects and works perfectly. But when i connect my 11” Ipad Pro (2nd generation) It says disconnected and no video display. The gps in the corner does work and knows where we are. I deleted and reinstalled the app twice. I bought a new C cable. Still no connection or video. Last phantom 4 I had I was able to use with my ipad with no issues. Any advise from anyone on how I can get my ipad to work with the app and drone again? Appreciate thr help guys
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sposato Masonry. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please ​and can you please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? Please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist there could be an issue with mobile device compatibility. Please rest assured the support for additional devices available for the DJI Go 4 application as testing and development continues. Thank you.

2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. We are working to make your device Ipad Pro 2 compatible with DJI GO 4app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-3-24
Use props
Sposato Masonry
lvl.1

United States

I was using the same tablet with my last phantom 4 and my friends phantom 4 with no issues. But for some reason wont work with this one. But phone works fine. I deleted and reinstalled the app twice. I don't understand what the problem is

2022-3-24
Use props
Sposato Masonry
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-24 00:19
Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. We are working to make your device Ipad Pro 2 compatible with DJI GO 4app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

4#
I was using the same tablet with my last phantom 4 and my friends phantom 4 with no issues. But for some reason wont work with this one. But phone works fine. I deleted and reinstalled the app twice. I don't understand what the problem is
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sposato Masonry Posted at 3-24 05:36
4#
I was using the same tablet with my last phantom 4 and my friends phantom 4 with no issues. But for some reason wont work with this one. But phone works fine. I deleted and reinstalled the app twice. I don't understand what the problem is

Sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please try to refresh the firmware of the mobile device or try to replace more cables with the remote control to see if it persists?
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules