Announcement Regarding DJI MIC Sales Delay
8145 26 2022-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Thank you for your interest. Since the release of DJI Mic, we have processed a large number of customer orders. Please be assured that our production has been accelerated. The release date in the countries below will be delayed:

The date has been delayed until April in America, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, and Mexico.
The date has been delayed until May in Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Japan, and the Philippines.

If receiving an internal notification of the release date in other countries, we will update it at DJI’s official website and DJI Store in a timely manner. Meanwhile, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.

2022-3-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-3-24
Use props
Teufeli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1166483 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Sad to hear but thank you for the feedback
2022-3-26
Use props
Racingboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 254754 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Thanks, I was checking the DJI store daily to buy the mic, but now I know I have to wait for at least another month.
2022-3-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very sad to hear of this delay but thanks for the update.  
2022-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

waiting since day 1 no mention of my country, maybe the think we are still part of Britain;+)
2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 4-2 05:58
waiting since day 1 no mention of my country, maybe the think we are still part of Britain;+)

Hi Hallmark007, currently, there is no further information regarding shipment information in Ireland. If receiving an internal notification of the release date in other countries, we will update it on DJI’s official website and DJI Store in a timely manner. Sorry for the waiting, we appreciate your support as well.
2022-4-3
Use props
djiuser_BYHRXKROLe9K
New
Flight distance : 25177 ft
United States

thanks for the info!
2022-4-4
Use props
Fredgreene
lvl.1

United States

I've not read anything about the DJI Mic working with the  Pocket 2? Does it or will it?
2022-4-9
Use props
djiuser_PMXI179wskre
New

India

When we can expect for India?
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fredgreene Posted at 4-9 11:19
I've not read anything about the DJI Mic working with the  Pocket 2? Does it or will it?

Hello, there. Thanks for the inquiry. DJI Mic supports use together with DJI Pocket2.  
Please use the 3.5mm camera cable to connect DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle with the DJI Mic receiver.
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_PMXI179wskre Posted at 4-12 23:47
When we can expect for India?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have not received related information. Please stay tuned to our official website for instant news.
2022-4-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-13 00:01
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have not received related information. Please stay tuned to our official website for instant news.

I received an email stating it was now available to purchase and yet the website still states reserve now.
What is the purpose of reserving now with your email only to find it is still in reserve now status.
If it was going to take 6 months to be able to purchase why not delay the release?
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Visual Air Posted at 4-13 13:13
I received an email stating it was now available to purchase and yet the website still states reserve now.
What is the purpose of reserving now with your email only to find it is still in reserve now status.
If it was going to take 6 months to be able to purchase why not delay the release?

Hello, there. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. DJI MIC is on sale successively in several foreign countries. We thank our customers' interest and support for DJI MIC since its release. We would also make our efforts to accelerate the whole process. Please stay tuned to the website for more information. If you have anything that needs our assistance, please feel free to talk.  
2022-4-14
Use props
EugeneT
New

Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-14 19:50
Hello, there. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. DJI MIC is on sale successively in several foreign countries. We thank our customers' interest and support for DJI MIC since its release. We would also make our efforts to accelerate the whole process. Please stay tuned to the website for more information. If you have anything that needs our assistance, please feel free to talk.

Okay, got it. Thank you.
2022-4-18
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Mine has arrived . Despite shipping delays out of China. Well done DJI
6FC03F23-7786-4157-8B96-0AEE1A101034.jpeg
2022-4-26
Use props
Racingboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 254754 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

So it’s May. I hope the Mic will be available soon in Europe
2022-5-1
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Thanks for the info!
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_oMuanW6T0FhG
New

France

Hello, can you tell me how much is the latency on the DJI Mic?
Thank you for your help !
2022-5-16
Use props
ashu35
lvl.1

India

Dear Sir,
Its being very very long time waiting for this product to be available in India. When are the chances of the availability of DJI Mic Wireless Microphone Kit in India. After launching this product why won't you mass produce, release and ship this product to each and every country, since it is very demanded product. As per the Rode Wireless Go II, Sennheiser and Hollyland products, after release announcement of product, they mass produced it so that there is never shortage of product and it is available all round the year.
DJI, you always produced great worthwhile products for consumer each year. You are leader in Civilian Drones, but this time I must say company itself not able to supply product and fullfill the demand of its customers. This is really a big blunder happened in the history of DJI, Blocking of supply line. We all know that we are facing this Pandemic, but then also what you commit you must do on time.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_IbakMc2VK3cX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141 ft
Germany

Thanks for the info
2022-5-23
Use props
UliBerlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239957 ft
  • >>>
Germany

So its May, 29 and not yet available in Europe ... Time to update any delayment announcements? ...
2022-5-29
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

UliBerlin Posted at 5-29 02:03
So its May, 29 and not yet available in Europe ... Time to update any delayment announcements? ...

No kidding. Been waiting since the first announcement of this product and its still not available in North America Canada. By the time it does come available it will be discontinued.
2022-5-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 5-30 08:49
No kidding. Been waiting since the first announcement of this product and its still not available in North America Canada. By the time it does come available it will be discontinued.

Its crazy I have seen a few pop up with some you tubers so maybe soon.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_OFMl22B2ppiE
New

Canada

What about Canada
2022-7-6
Use props
fans8036c81a
New

Israel

#Quick ReplAre the back clip and clip magnets reusable? Will the back clip and clip magnets affect my bank cards? What should I be aware of when using the DJI Mic back clip and clip magnets?y Here#
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans8036c81a Posted at 8-1 01:08
#Quick ReplAre the back clip and clip magnets reusable? Will the back clip and clip magnets affect my bank cards? What should I be aware of when using the DJI Mic back clip and clip magnets?y Here#

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. DJI Mic clip magnet is reusable. All magnetic products contain magnets, so it is recommended to keep the clip magnet away from bank cards, pacemakers, RAM chips, hard drives and other products.
2022-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules