Spotlight Mode DJI Mini 2
4850 9 2022-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon_
lvl.1

Germany

Can you add please the Spotlight Mode to DJI Mini 2. It should be posible because in Quickshot the Gimbal is also able to follow a object.
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Simon_. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-3-24
Use props
djiuser_xQj5E1tgxTit
New

Germany

youtube.com/channel/UCpiiTcFWw94lv8keAkmUxBg
2022-3-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.   
2022-3-26
Use props
Simon_
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-24 19:57
Hello there Simon_. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you and keep flying.

Thank you
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Simon_. Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. If you have any other request or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_44TtcQ4hoKEW
lvl.1

Belgium

Indeed.. i saw that too, was thinking the same, should be possible to record a video, select the object in quickshoot while keeping recording without pushing the go Button.. but dji seems to know this and prevent it by canceling the record when changing mode. It's an easy fix for dji but i dont think they will make the change
2022-5-20
Use props
djiuser_AapM3zTYjvbg
New

Spain

They should do it
2022-9-5
Use props
Demetri Papa
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi DJI,

Is there any feedback to this request?
When requests like this get submitted what is the usual lead time or consideration for implementation?
I.E. will this feature ever get added to the DJI mini 2?
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_opaqPM2XiWeI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8179 ft

Romania

any updates?
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules