What I Really Like about the M3
832 9 2022-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

The Mavic 3 is a hell of a drone, I still have my Mavic 2 Pro, & DJI FPV as well, although I admit I haven't hardly flown these since getting the M3, ok so what I really like about the M3 >

Occusync 3.0 - Astounding Range/Penetration far better than my M2P Occusync 2.0

Camera Quality - Top of its game the dynamic range is unreal
Battery Power - Gamechanger gives you the extra time to do what you never could previously
Wind Resistance - Thought the M2P was good, this is far better
Secondary Camera - Thought it was a gimmick but really useful for finding new flight destinations

RC Pro - A powerhouse compared to SC & RC-1 love it, love it

What would make it even better, for me anyway

Cellular 4G Dongle usage - UK working function!

SDK Release - Litchi Waypoints - the perfect drone for me then

After updating the firmware to .600 Ver today the GPS lock on times are great now, so got to keep hoping this drone gets the updates it deserves, it's had so much bad press so could do with some TLC from DJI to counter this, anyway, charging x 3 batteries now ready for tomorrow UK weather is drone flying perfection.

drone weather 1.jpg
2022-3-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I know gps was the big update. But having flown this evening my M3 is handling a lot better it’s extremely smooth and seems a lot easier to handle particularly at slow speeds. Looking forward to some of that weather here too ….
2022-3-24
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel bad for those who are not having a satisfying result with the new firmware.  I myself am loving this drone, and my friends are loving the photographs I am taking with this drone.  This is the best drone I have ever owned.  I hope the issues that others are having can be addressed.
2022-3-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 3-24 16:59
I feel bad for those who are not having a satisfying result with the new firmware.  I myself am loving this drone, and my friends are loving the photographs I am taking with this drone.  This is the best drone I have ever owned.  I hope the issues that others are having can be addressed.

Just the zoom alone makes it so much more useful than other drones too.  It appeals to me when i want to be nosy.   
2022-3-24
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

AerialZup2 Posted at 3-24 17:31
Just gonna put this here…[Image]

I have much sympathy and empathy for these horrible experiences , and I am struggling with disappointment in DJI.  This still remains the best drone I have ever owned. My friends keep encouraging me to take more photos with this drone.  My peers are asking me to do special jobs for them, with this drone.  I hope that the issues these individuals are experiencing can be addressed so that they can appreciate this drone as much as I do.  For now I understand their extreme and justified disappointment.
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tony64. Good day and thank you for giving out your positive feedback for the DJI Mavic 3. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying. .
2022-3-24
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 3-24 17:49
Just the zoom alone makes it so much more useful than other drones too.  It appeals to me when i want to be nosy.

The zoom and it's high res capabilities (grid stitches) is what has finally moved me to buy the Mavic 3...
2022-3-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If only it had the EASA classification applied,   I couldn't justify the risk of having another legacy drone when the transition ends.
2022-3-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is not for me, but I can see why others really like it!
2022-3-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Easy to see why some love it and others hate it.  Just a real shame it was rushed to market.  
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules