Trouble recognizing serial number when unlocking auth. zone
1635 2 2022-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ah748gFv4SOY
lvl.1
United States

After doing the firmware update on my Mini today, the Fly app was giving me ser. # error s when trying to unlock authorization zones. The error message said the controller serial # is invalid. How do I go about checking this and making sure that my drone and controller are registered with DJI corectly? I am using the ser, numbers on the controller and the drone, not the numbers in the app.
Thanks.

2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For further assistance with regards to this matter, kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2022-3-25
Use props
KTM80PT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 743235 ft
United Kingdom

Go to the https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe (I’m guessing replace the Uk with US will work)
-Scroll to the bottom and unlock a zone,
-Log in, and make sure your account has your ‘Flight Controller Serial Number’ under device management on the left, make sure all other info filled about you and drone model.
-tap unlock request at the top, select new request, tap on each box and select your drone, serial, email, (this is all pulled in from your account info that must be added prior)
- select you area, and transfer license in the fly app to drone

In my smart controller the ‘Flight serial’ and ‘Aircraft Serial are the same. Make sure you are using the correct serial- open fly app, tap on your profile at the bottom, tap device management to see the serial that is needed.
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules