DJI fly not working on S22 Ultra
22453 68 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I Posted at 7-22 12:48
Hi, I confirm that my smartphone is s22 ultra 256gb and after downloading the lastest version of dji fly you proposes, the camera was black. Please to trust me, now I downgraded to a previous version that works and I can't show you. Many other people stated the same problem with the last versions of dji fly. Please to verify it asap.

Thank you for your reply. We are greatly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your feedback to our team. We will try our best to fix it ASAP. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_mLzFf4k1EpLd
New

United States

djiuser_dg8sKfj9tfpA Posted at 7-21 13:09
Don't download the latest DJI fly app it doesn't work with S22 ultra Google search the APK for v1.5.1 and everything will work again. Had the exact same problem when I got my S22 ultra and updated to the latest update screen went black. Hope this helps until DJI fixes this

It worked, thanks a lot!
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_XOJXicPydyTZ
New
Georgia

Same for me. Dji mini SE & Samsung S22 ultra.
1) RTH button not working.
2) URL menu is on the screen, but no video from dron....just pitch blac.
2) Phone battery sucking energy from controler !!!
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_XOJXicPydyTZ
New
Georgia

Sorry for spelling.
2022-7-24
Use props
B Mills
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58012 ft
United States

Same here. Samsung S22 Ultra with Mavic Mini. No camera feed to the app. I have two minis and neither one shows the camera through the app. I managed to get it working once by un-installing and reinstalling the app but after I shut it down its back to no camera. The top phone out right now is not compatible with Dji Fly? Crazy.
2022-7-28
Use props
ivanmesado
lvl.1

Spain

Hi
I have the same problem, nothing to see on the screen, plz fix it quick.
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32024 ft
El Salvador

Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_atp95MLm9kWg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1797779 ft
United Kingdom

ahmadtout Posted at 6-3 09:27
I have DJI Mavic Mini 1, and an S22 ultra 512 Snapdragon Processor,
I have no view from the camera !!
any help!!

I have the same problem with Exynos chip set on Samsung S22-Ultra with the original mavic mini.  DJI should make this a priority.  Mini 2 is working okay.
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_SVolIDYvjStU
New

United States

I downloaded the updated app and still getting a blackout screen .. why is it taking dji so long to fix this bug ? I don't want to buy a new phone
2022-8-20
Use props
djiuser_OE4sBatZGKTq
lvl.1
Italy

Buonasera da qualche giorno ho acquistato un dji mini s e
E purtroppo non lo sto potendo guidare in quando avendo un samsung s22+ la dji fly non funziona mi compare una schermata nera e non so come fare per risolvere questo problema per favore mi potreste aiutare grazie anticipatamente!
2022-8-29
Use props
Samson_X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256913 ft
Australia

I'm also having problems with my Mavic Mini and Samsung ultra S22 plus. Dji Fly app immediately crashes upon install no matter what version of the app I use. I've uninstalled and try to reinstalled to no avail
2022-8-29
Use props
Meaty Mike
New

United States

Same issue. Galaxy S22 Ultra, no camera feed but histogram picks up camera data indicating that camera on Mavic Mini is indeed functioning. Have been back and forth for weeks with DJI tech support having me try to roll back DJI Fly app to other versions with no solution. They finally tell me that DJI Fly app is not compatible with the S22 Ultra and to buy a 2nd compatible phone to fly my drone with. This has put me in a bad spot with my work as I use it for work. I bought a cheap Motorola G Pure for $70 to use as the specs show it should work, but then find that while it has a 64bit processor, the software runs at 32bit and is also not compatible with DJI Fly. This is frustrating enough that this will indeed be my last DJI product I buy.
2022-9-1
Use props
Meaty Mike
New

United States

I found a workaround that seems to work. I went into the android settings menu> display>screen resolution> and set it to HD+ (1544x720). Then installed the current DJI Fly version 1.7.0. Did a test flight about a 1/2 mile away and back and had a brief controller signal loss but it reconnected and I was able to bring it home. Shut everything down and closed the app and fired it all back up and retested without issue. Hopefully this is a temporary workaround that works for everyone.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi, I tried the workaround but it doesn't work on my s22 ultra with the mavic mini. Have you found other solutions?
2022-9-22
Use props
smicka78
New

Switzerland

I would like to receive the price of the warranty product. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-9-30
Use props
smicka78
New

Switzerland

I would like to receive the price of the warranty product.
2022-9-30
Use props
smicka78
New

Switzerland

2022-9-30
Use props
smicka78
New

Switzerland

I would like to receive the price of the warranty product. !!!!!!    ?  
2022-9-30
Use props
smicka78
New

Switzerland

2022-9-30
Use props
djiuser_ugLNPNkzZUGS
New

Italy

s22 ultra camera not working on dji se
2022-10-11
Use props
potrek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4886886 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have this same problem.
Dji fly app + samsung s22 ultra = black screen.
Dji please make sompthing with this !!!
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi all, yesterday Dji released new 1.7.8 version of Dji Fly and finally it works correctly on s22 ultra with mavic mini.
2022-10-26
Use props
Chelle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12169 ft
Brazil

Adquiri  um dji mini3 pro e um s22 ultra... adivinha... TELA PRETA. Mês que vem ia comprar um kit fly more para ter mais 2 baterías, agora vou ter que comprar o controle rc pois se não fico com o drone na gaveta. Já tem 1 ano aquí de reclamação e a DJI não resolve. Drone é meu oficio, vai ser difícil com 1 bateria só... Obrigado  por se importar tanto assim com seus clientes DJI... só o trabalho que tive que cancelar esse final de semana já pagava as baterías novas. Estou realmente desapontado e triste.
2023-1-7
Use props
Chelle
lvl.2
Brazil

Tenho minhas dúvidas quanto a tudo isso pois a Dji teria condições de resolver isso num estalar de dedos. Acho que estão fechados com a Aplle e não querem o top da samsung funcionando. Se a Dji me enviasse um kit fly more pra meu mini 3 tava resolvido porque ai não  perco mais 2 mil reais que tenho que desembolsar pra comprar o RC com tela.
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_adn6O616CfFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8626270 ft
United States

Mine isn't working either...s22 ultra snap dragon processor...so frustrating...tried all these recommended fixes..none work...please someone help!!!
2023-1-11
Use props
Chelle
lvl.2
Brazil

djiuser_adn6O616CfFY Posted at 1-11 05:14
Mine isn't working either...s22 ultra snap dragon processor...so frustrating...tried all these recommended fixes..none work...please someone help!!!

Acabei de comprar um controle rc para usar meu mini 3 pro... o dinheiro era para as baterías.. mais oq adianta bateria e não poder voar né? Frustrado com isso tudo. Agora é tentar vender o rc1 para tentar recuperar uma graninha.
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_adn6O616CfFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8626270 ft
United States

I'm having same issue with new DJI mini SE.. S22 ultra w snapdragon processor..WTF!!!!????? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! Tried all the recommended fixes via YouTube... it's a really nice paper weight though....
2023-1-18
Use props
Chelle
lvl.2
Brazil

Comprei um Mini3 pro com controle RCn1 e por infelicidade não sabia que não era compátivel com meu celular s22 ultra. Depois de muita chateação resolvi me conformar que o problema não seria resolvido pois já faz 1 ano de reclamações quanto a essa incompatibilidade.

Então resolvi gastar mais 2 mil reais e comprar o controle com tela RC para poder concluir meus trabalho. Acontece que tive a surpresa de tudo funcionar e a tela continuar preta no controle RCn.

Essa compra está me dando a maior dor de cabeça!

Atualizei todos.. controle, drone via PC Dji assistant 2 consumer drones.

No drone funciona tudo, mas quando gravo com o controle as imagens ficam todas com erros como se fossem imagens danificadas.

Uso cartões mini sd sandisk de alta velocidade e já testei mudar os cartões tanto do controle como do drone.

Levantei o drone e voei com ele baixo para ver se carregava a imagem da câmera na tela mas também sem sucesso.

Depois de todas as tentativas e levando em consideração minha experiência como videomaker profissional, me sinto forçado a procurar ajuda de uma assistência autorizada que fica a 100km da minha cidade.

Estarei documentando o meu problema em vídeo e compartilharei o link do desfeche dessa compra amarga que foi o mini 3 pro na minha vida.

Eu como cliente Dji ( possuo diversos itens da marca- Ronin- SC - Micofones lapela - Dji osmo 3 - Dji osmo 6 - Dji Avata - Dji googles v2 - Dji Air ...

Como amante da marca tomarei mais cuidado na minha próxima compra, pois jamais poderia imaginar tal incompatibilidade do s22 ultra com Dji fly e pior ainda,
comprar o RCN com tela para resolver meu problema e continuar com TELA PRETA SEM IMAGEM.

Vou até a assistência e em 2 semanas volto com mais informações..

(Ai ainda fui escolher o tema para postar meu comentário e vejo que a linha mini não existe nos temas. E agora? O que está acontecendo DJI? )
2023-1-22
Use props
Alexandru Marinescu
New

Belgium

Dio Posted at 2022-3-25 09:16
Download the apk for Android from here. It works on my s22 ultra

https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

That's the link to the download oficial page. THAT is the app not installing
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced