539 4 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KLUCHA_PRODUCTIONS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1713366 ft
United Kingdom

Hello pilots!

I have discovered a possible issue with on of the rear motors on air 2s... I wouldn't be digging into it but recently discovered strange vibrating sound when flying max forward with throttle max up. It comes from one of the motors and I suspect it's the one with strange coil inside it.

Anyone had any similar problem ?

Kind regards
IMG_20220325_133217.jpg
2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KLUCHA_PRODUCTIONS. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us.  Since you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

That coil seems to be unwrapping, better to get this looked at and replaced before flying again, could be very risky.
2022-3-25
Use props
klucha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1713366 ft
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 3-25 22:27
That coil seems to be unwrapping, better to get this looked at and replaced before flying again, could be very risky.

Thank you for clarifying @Suren. It seemed not right to me as the other three looks perfect.

Happy flying!
2022-3-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

klucha Posted at 3-25 23:23
Thank you for clarifying @Suren. It seemed not right to me as the other three looks perfect.

Happy flying!

Safe flying my friend
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules