Small Rig Rail 3032 ..does it connect to RSC2 M4 screws?
2752 3 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
187hp
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have a Ronin RS2/RSC2 and the Small Rig NATO Rail 3032 meant for the older Ronin S/SC that can confirm it actually can connect to the M4 screws on a RS/C2 just fine and can be used?

Or anyone have both new and old stablizers and can see if the M4 screws distance are the same that older accessories can work on the newer RS2/RSC2?

My  objective is to get a 1/4" thread out the side - to screw in a Peak  Design Capture plate - and for $9 this would be great.

RSC+SmallRIg.jpg
2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 187hp. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI RS2 or the DJI RSC2 and uses this accessory can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-3-25
Use props
187hp
lvl.1

United States

Maybe I should ask more generically - is the Ronin S's two M4 screws the same distance as the RS2/RSC2's M4 screws that accessories for one could be work on either generation of stablizers?

On the RSC2 for example, the two M4 screws are exactly 2cm/20mm from center to center.
2022-3-26
Use props
187hp
lvl.1

United States

Just heard back from SmallRig (after questioning their official response three times) who confirmed the M4 screws are indeed the same distance and so accessories for the most part be interchangeable if that's the connection point. Posting this update in case any one finds this useful...
2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules