7139 9 2022-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AvinashKumar_87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57877 ft
India

Hey folks!

Just a quick doubt. Does the DJI Flight simulator works on Windows 11 or is it only compatible for Windows 10?
2022-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AvinashKumar_87. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) needs a computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the program. To connect the remote controller to a computer, you will need a compatible DJI Remote Controller and a Micro-B to USB-A cable. In addition, I will post below the system requirements for running the DJI Flight Simulator. Thank you.

2022-3-25
Use props
fans3bb25fc2
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 20:16
Hello there AvinashKumar_87. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. The DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) needs a computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the program. To connect the remote controller to a computer, you will need a compatible DJI Remote Controller and a Micro-B to USB-A cable. In addition, I will post below the system requirements for running the DJI Flight Simulator. Thank you.

[view_image]

Are there any timelines for firmware updates to make it compatible with windows 11 or any other operating systems?
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_XqoWQz8uasDn
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 20:16

[view_image]

So what your saying is no it isn't optimized for windows 11 or what? You did not answer the question properly.
2022-9-7
Use props
Arkathros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28264 ft
Spain

It´s been some months since last repply.
Do we have any time frame when Dji Flight Simulator would work on Windows 11?
2023-1-23
Use props
Andreas-Menzel
lvl.2

Germany

The DJI Flight Simulator should also work on Windows 11. I installed it yesterday and it worked. Maybe it isn't optimized.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arkathros Posted at 1-23 11:53
It´s been some months since last repply.
Do we have any time frame when Dji Flight Simulator would work on Windows 11?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Flight Simulator can work on Windows 10 and above. However, since the software has not been updated for a while, compatibility with the latest operating systems is not guaranteed and optimized. We recommend you install and test it to confirm. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-31
Use props
Lucius Willis
New

United States

I am trying to install the Enterprise version and once I install the software it should prompt me for my activation code (which I have) but nothing happens when I run the program.  I mean nothin! no prompt, nothing else either.  What am I missing?
2023-2-3
Use props
Lorin9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253153 ft
United States

Lucius Willis Posted at 2-3 11:53
I am trying to install the Enterprise version and once I install the software it should prompt me for my activation code (which I have) but nothing happens when I run the program.  I mean nothin! no prompt, nothing else either.  What am I missing?

Hello - I have been seeking a Mavic Air Windows 11 driver to run the (Enterprise) DJI Flight Simulator on ARM Based Windows 11 computers. This is in order to run the Simulator on a Mac M1 MacBook Pro running the ARM 64 based version of Windows 11 in Parallels Desktop 18.  I have spoken to DJI Support and they asked me to film a video showing how the simulator will not load on the Windows 11 computer.   I have not this yet, as I believe am alone in being unable to load the Mavic Air driver on an ARM based Windows 11 computer.

Does anyone have any information about whether there is such an ARM based driver and/or if there is any effective and useable work-around for the ability to load and use this driver?

Many thanks

Lorin
W6EO
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lucius Willis Posted at 2-3 11:53
I am trying to install the Enterprise version and once I install the software it should prompt me for my activation code (which I have) but nothing happens when I run the program.  I mean nothin! no prompt, nothing else either.  What am I missing?

Hi, Lucius Willis. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such a concern. May we ask what computer system version are you using? And if possible, kindly post a short video showing the process of running the software from your computer for further checking. We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules