Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new iphone update not working
721 5 2022-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YM2SY4Tolgw7
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello everyone, I updated the new firmware and from that update my iPhone 11 no longer connects with the drone, I tried with other iPhone 11s and it also only works with a Sony with Android, what could it be?

Hello everyone, I updated the new firmware and from that update my iPhone 11 no longer connects with the drone, I tried with other iPhone 11s and it also only works with a Sony with Android, what could it be?

2022-3-26
Use props
djiuser_YM2SY4Tolgw7
lvl.1
Argentina

.hn...........
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us what is the model of your drone?  You are advised to change other cables to connect the drone. Besides, the photos you post cannot show correctly. Could you please reattach it? Thank you.
2022-3-26
Use props
djiuser_YM2SY4Tolgw7
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 3-26 20:12
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us what is the model of your drone?  You are advised to change other cables to connect the drone. Besides, the photos you post cannot show correctly. Could you please reattach it? Thank you.

I'm sorry I forgot to say it's a dji mini se, it worked fine with my iphone when it asked for a firmware update at the end there was no connection between the cell phone and the drone so I tried another cell phone and did the same. then connect a fairly old android and everything works correctly is it very strange that it does not recognize ios?
2022-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_YM2SY4Tolgw7 Posted at 3-27 07:28
I'm sorry I forgot to say it's a dji mini se, it worked fine with my iphone when it asked for a firmware update at the end there was no connection between the cell phone and the drone so I tried another cell phone and did the same. then connect a fairly old android and everything works correctly is it very strange that it does not recognize ios?

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is the iOS system of your device is 12? If yes, due to the change of iOS system certifications, the remote controller firmware has been updated. However, it may affect the compatibility of the old iOS system (iOS 12 and earlier). In this case, please try to update the iOS system to the latest version to see if it persists. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_YM2SY4Tolgw7
lvl.1
Argentina

THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER BUT THE OPERATING SYSTEM I HAVE IS 15.3.1 SO I DON'T THINK THAT THE PROBLEM IS THERE THIS HAPPENED WHEN THEY ASKED ME VIA CELL PHONE TO ACTION THE FIRMWEAR AND I DID IT WITH THE CONTROL PLACED THERE IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE PROBLEM WHAT IT WASN'T I KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CONTROL FIRMWARE TO AN EARLIER POINT
2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules